It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Large Debris Field, No Bodies, No Large Plane Parts. Flight 93? Think again

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Funny how Payne Stewarts small Learjet made almost as big of a crater that was left by a supposed much larger 757 at Shanksville.

Also the Payne Stewart Learjet hitting at near the speed of sound left several parts.

So where are the parts that would have been left by Flight 93s much larger 757?

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by IvanZana
Are you guys done? Lol (burry burry burry)

Cant prove a plane crashed in Shanksville and you have just realized that there is nothing you can say or do to convince anyone that one did.

Typical "truther" perspective. You see him actually saying that there is NOTHING you can do, to convince them a plane crashed. So we could provide 1000 witnesses, plane parts, soil analysis showing jet fuel, etc...
and people like him would still not listen to the facts because they don't want to hear them. Those same likeminded people ran the Salem witch trials.

You have to be an imbecile to believe that a plane crashed in Shansville on 911. All the evidence says that one didnt. Now with that aside.

Yet you cannot answer ONE of the questions I put to you in a previous post. Big shock.
Let's try this.... You can't prove a plane DIDN'T crash in Shanksville

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by jfj123
So we could provide 1000 witnesses, plane parts, soil analysis showing jet fuel, etc...

But you still cannot provide any official reports from the FBI or NTSB that show parts found match the plane.

You keep forgetting that the witnese accounts are not good evidnece without other evidence to support them.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

your response has nothing to do with the point of my post.

Also, were you going to answer my question as to where you're going to take the FOIA info once you're done with posting it here? Let me know if you aren't planning on answering so I can drop it.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   

And of course if a missile did hit, we would need to figure out who planted the plane debris....yes there was plane debris, and who planted the body parts...yes there were body parts, and what happened to that flight. You know the flight where people used their cell phones and plane phones to make phone calls to loved ones. And of course what really happened to the people????

So of course you are correct and it was not a missile.

i was just wondering where these body parts are. there has been no substantiation of body parts at the scene whatesoever.

[edit on 26-8-2008 by Azrael75]

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Also, were you going to answer my question as to where you're going to take the FOIA info once you're done with posting it here?

Well after i show it to you and the other beleivers and you adnit it questions the official story and have to finally face reallity then i will probably post it to other websites and forums to wake up more people.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Azrael75

And of course if a missile did hit, we would need to figure out who planted the plane debris....yes there was plane debris, and who planted the body parts...yes there were body parts, and what happened to that flight. You know the flight where people used their cell phones and plane phones to make phone calls to loved ones. And of course what really happened to the people????

So of course you are correct and it was not a missile.

i was just wondering where these body parts are. there has been no substantiation of body parts at the scene whatesoever.

[edit on 26-8-2008 by Azrael75]

You mean aside from the eye witnesses? DNA testing results? etc...
And if those people who got on the flight did not die in that crash, where are they? Remember they made phone calls from the plane to loved ones right before the crash.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1

Also, were you going to answer my question as to where you're going to take the FOIA info once you're done with posting it here?

Well after i show it to you and the other beleivers and you adnit it questions the official story and have to finally face reallity then i will probably post it to other websites and forums to wake up more people.

So that's it huh? You will "probably" post it to other websites.....WOW what a huge waste of time. You will supposedly have a huge smoking gun in your hands. You will have accomplished the one thing you've been talking about on ATS for a long time and all you're going to do with it is "probably" post it on other websites and show people like me????

But since you won't post the info on alternative news sites with hundreds of millions of readers, why would you post it on other websites that surely must have no where near the readership?
These type of comments make me say HOAX as you're simply not making sense.
This piece of paper you're speaking of is your Holy Grail ! Your vindication to all us naysayers and you do not seem interested in getting the story out except to just a few people who have bruised your ego.

Obviously this is FAKE. Now I'm just wondering how far you're going to take this hoax. Are you going to attempt to forge an NSA doc? or are you going to say something like, "well they won't declassify it but trust me, I saw it". I'm going to lean with the latter myself.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 06:07 AM
link   
There is no such report. Ultima is not telling the truth. Do you find it interesting that he starts a thread about it. The source he was using was the Madsen Report..... Only when we called him out on the validity of that source did he claim to have seen the report.

100% Pure B.S. and he knows it.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   

So that's it huh? You will "probably" post it to other websites.....

Well at least i can think for myself and do investigations and research.

Are you ever going to think for yourself and do anything to find the truth?

Originally posted by ThroatYogurt
There is no such report. Ultima is not telling the truth. Do you find it interesting that he starts a thread about it. .

Well just to let you know i happened to tak to the FOIA office on the phone and was told about another person who requested the Document.

So i should be getting the Document soon.

So when i get the document and post it it will show who is telling the turth.

[edit on 26-8-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   

So that's it huh? You will "probably" post it to other websites.....

Well at least i can think for myself and do investigations and research.

Are you ever going to think for yourself and do anything to find the truth?

What does this statement have to do with ANYTHING I just wrote????
So is what you're saying that you are not going to do anything meaningful with this SMOKING GUN but as a consolation prize, at least you think for yourself?

Originally posted by ThroatYogurt
There is no such report. Ultima is not telling the truth. Do you find it interesting that he starts a thread about it. .

Well just to let you know i happened to tak to the FOIA office on the phone and was told about another person who requested the Document.

So i should be getting the Document soon.

So when i get the document and post it it will show who is telling the turth.

[edit on 26-8-2008 by ULTIMA1]

Why are you wasting your time with these FOIA requests? You've stated the only thing you're going to do with all this incredible info is that you will post it here to show us and maaaayyybeeee a few other websites.

That just spells hoax. If anyone else had that kind of info, they'd be posting it everywhere they could trying to get anyone to listen. I'd post the info on every one of the news websites I posted earlier which constitutes hundreds of millions of readers.

So by your attitude, I must call this a big hoax.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cool Hand Luke
Hey Throatyogurt, I found this and thought this would be a good thread to post it in.

This plane crashed in Venezuala.

Yes I know it's very small compared to a 767 but I think it's relevant anyways.

The crash scene photos.

[edit on 24-8-2008 by Cool Hand Luke]

Can someone please post the photos of the PA crash that show all this mangled metal? I do not understand all these crash scene pictures that contain, an entire tail, threads of twisted metal, oh yeah, that looks exactly like the hole with no metal or debris around it, good find!

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Why are you wasting your time with these FOIA requests? You've stated the only thing you're going to do with all this incredible info is that you will post it here to show us and maaaayyybeeee a few other websites.

Why are you so worried about where i post this document?

Or are you just afraid of me posting it period?

[edit on 27-8-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   

That just spells hoax. If anyone else had that kind of info, they'd be posting it everywhere they could trying to get anyone to listen. I'd post the info on every one of the news websites I posted earlier which constitutes hundreds of millions of readers.

Have to agree with you 100%.

If he had such earth shattering evidence, and really wanted to get "the truth" out, he would post it EVERYWHERE! Spread the truth!

However, seven years later, and even an agent from the NSA cannot find evidence to contradict the official story. Or if he has, is too lazy to post it anywhere but the occasional conspiracy thread (those that dont ban em).

How many more years shall we wait for this eartch shattering evidence? 5 years? 10?

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by gavron
How many more years shall we wait for this eartch shattering evidence? 5 years? 10?

How many years do we have to wait for beleivers to post any evidnece to support the official story?

What are you going to do when i post evidnece that questions the official story?

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Why are you so worried about where i post this document?

Or are you just afraid of me posting it period?

[edit on 27-8-2008 by ULTIMA1]

I'm not worried as I know you're making it up based on your responses.

Please post it !! I'm begging you !!! Pretty Please !!!!! I can't wait to see it

Like I said, any reasonable person who has spent as much time as you have, "researching" 9/11, making FOIA requests, contacting companies and individuals via email, etc....
Would do everything in their power to show the world the "smoking gun" document you claim to have...or should I say will have.
Obviously this is all just a hoax.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by gavron

How many years do we have to wait for beleivers to post any evidnece to support the official story?

This statement doesn't answer the poster but deflects the original question so you can avoid answering it unless of course someone such as myself calls you on your little distraction

What are you going to do when i post evidnece that questions the official story?

What will we do when giant, invisible, flying purple wombats land on the white houses front lawn? Your question is just as pointless to answer as mine because it's never going to happen

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Indeed, very few truthers posting on this subject. I consider myself a truther, nevertheless I am impressed with the evidence supplied in this video. Although I strongly believe some sort of government complicity exists surrounding the events of 9/11, I am always prepared to change my views on a particular issue if provided with reasonable evidence. This excellent video link has inspired me to look more seriously into the idea of disintegrating planes being possible.

I am convinced that in this matter, seeking truth does NOT mean accepting blindly as truth the views of any one faction. An inquiring mind should have the fortitude to question, study, and if necessary, accept well researched evidence that may run contrary to one's core beliefs.

Off to do more research on this. Great post!

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Azrael75

you really cant compare the debrie fields since not only does plane not match but im sure the speed and angle and also the fact that the pilot on the smaller plane was probably trying to save it and not slam it into the ground which would have an effect on what the debrie field would look like

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
reply to post by Azrael75

you really cant compare the debrie fields since not only does plane not match but im sure the speed and angle and also the fact that the pilot on the smaller plane was probably trying to save it and not slam it into the ground which would have an effect on what the debrie field would look like

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. that would be my point exactly. you cant really compare these debris fields. different circumstances, and very different results. even the OP admits they are not the same so what is the point of this thread again?

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join