It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Large Debris Field, No Bodies, No Large Plane Parts. Flight 93? Think again

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by jfj123
Here's a good place to start

Well i am going to start on the forums that have the most beleivers and work from there.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by re22666
can someone please clarify for me. when someone who is a loud voice on this thread has been proven to perpetrate a fraud on another thread, is that not relevant? if said fraud can be clicked to and seen by ANYONE, is it not fact?

Maybe becasue the mods could see that you were trying to make it out to be bigger then what it really was.

I notice you also ignored the post wher i showed the quote without the comma.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Alright. Enough of this. Nothing on the topic in the last few pages. Get back on topic please.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1

Here's a good place to start

Well i am going to start on the forums that have the most beleivers and work from there.

That makes no sense as you don't need to convince the believers. You need to convince the skeptics. Unless of course you're really not serious about getting this info out there ????

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   

That makes no sense as you don't need to convince the believers.

Yes i need to convince the people that believe the official story to stop being media robots and think for themselves.

The more people that start doing research to find the truth and keep on the powers that be the better chance we will have at getting to what really happened that day.

[edit on 24-8-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I posted some of these pics earlier and they were burried too fast.

As you can see, no plane crashed in Shanksville. Do you think your words change the evidence and picture below?

The grass is unbroken and unburnt where the wing is said to have hit.
The official trajectory of the craft does not match the eyewitnesses who saw something small like a cruise missile and not a comericial airliner. The explosion broke the trees and burnt the tops.

As you will see in this next picture, as they dug multiple feet deep and wide, there is still no evidence of an aircraft crashing let alone a massive Boeing 757.

The airforce were conducting multiple live fly airline hijackings and cruise missile intercepts over Pennsylvania on 911. Eyewitnesses confirm the use of missiles, private jets and military jets before and after the 'crash' of hijack plane 93. Research this. I dont lie.

The crash site and crater does not support the THEORY that a fully fueled Boeing 757 travelling at -600mph at only a forty degree angle . There is no evidence of such a crash occuring due to the lack of physical evidence and the lack of displaced dirt consistant with the volume and velocity of the aircraft in question.

Flight 93 (the Boeing 757) DID NOT CRASH in SHankville on 911. Make up your own mind and remember that there are many people here that admit to working for the gov and they support the official story here on ATS. Doesnt make them right. They are just using propaganda and lies to obsefucate the truth and mislead you good Americans.

Conclusion: Flight 93 Did Not Crash In Shanksville/Stoystown Pennsylvania on 9/11.

Thank you. Godspeed you great Americans.

[

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1

That makes no sense as you don't need to convince the believers.

Yes i need to convince the people that believe the official story to stop being media robots and think for themselves.

The more people that start doing research to find the truth and keep on the powers that be the better chance we will have at getting to what really happened that day.

[edit on 24-8-2008 by ULTIMA1]

Which means you want the biggest audience possible which means you should go to the media. Unless of course this is a hoax ???

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I can see that no one has been able to logically prove a plane crashed in Shankville on 911.

There are 5 posters here that are so fanatically supportive of the official story they try to kill threads while failing to prove a plane crashed in Shanksville on 911 when all the evidence proves one didn't. The debunkers take on 911 is Kooky. Now with that Aside.......

Here are some pictures of Missile craters and the Shanksville crater.

THis last one is of the Lockerbie Crash. The plane was blown up in the air by a bomb and fell to the earth in pieces. The fueselage left a dugged out a long and deep crater.

No Boeing 757 crashed in Shansville as most experts will agree. Anyone who disagrees should research a little more and to be careful not to fall prey to the regurgitated material genreted by some posts that try to brainwash you that one did. Buit most of us know this.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by IvanZana

So you're saying a missile impacted in Shanksville instead of a plane?

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   

But that just can't be, using Ivan's logic here :

Clearly no missile crashed there. I mean we can see no missile debris like in some of the other pictures. That crater isn't large enough to come from a missile, no burned grass, etc, etc, etc...

Nope, no missile.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soloist

But that just can't be, using Ivan's logic here :

Clearly no missile crashed there. I mean we can see no missile debris like in some of the other pictures. That crater isn't large enough to come from a missile, no burned grass, etc, etc, etc...

Nope, no missile.

And of course if a missile did hit, we would need to figure out who planted the plane debris....yes there was plane debris, and who planted the body parts...yes there were body parts, and what happened to that flight. You know the flight where people used their cell phones and plane phones to make phone calls to loved ones. And of course what really happened to the people????

So of course you are correct and it was not a missile.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   

No Boeing 757 crashed in Shansville as most experts will agree. Anyone who disagrees should research a little more and to be careful not to fall prey to the regurgitated material genreted by some posts that try to brainwash you that one did. Buit most of us know this.

Most experts huh? Who are these experts? What makes them expert about this particular situation? What is their background? How many total experts are there? What poll do you have that shows the majority of people who fall in the "expert" category, actually believe as you say?

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   

And of course if a missile did hit, we would need to figure out who planted the plane debris....yes there was plane debris, and who planted the body parts...yes there were body parts, and what happened to that flight. You know the flight where people used their cell phones and plane phones to make phone calls to loved ones. And of course what really happened to the people????

So of course you are correct and it was not a missile.

Exactly.

It's such an endless spiral they have to keep chasing. Amusing in some ways, but disrespectful and sad in others.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   

I agree. I actually find it disrespectful to those who died on flight 93. It's also nice to see another on ATS, such as yourself with actual logic skills

Not a very large quote but whatever

[edit on 24-8-2008 by jfj123]

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Please refrain from quoting the entire post directly above yours.

We can all scroll up and read what you are referencing and there is no need to "Quote" that entire post.

Semper

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Which means you want the biggest audience possible which means you should go to the media. Unless of course this is a hoax ???

As stated (AGIAN) i am starting with the forums with the most believers.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Does anyone else find it interesting that IVAN have become somewhat of a "drive-by" truther? He slaps down some spam and on he goes.

He did not have one comment amount the OP.

Oh well... typical of him.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThroatYogurt
Does anyone else find it interesting that IVAN have become somewhat of a "drive-by" truther? He slaps down some spam and on he goes.

kind of reminds me of the drive-by beleivers. They come in here and ask others to post evidence and then go when someone ask them for evidence.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   
STOP DISCUSSING OTHER MEMBERS

Now

Back on topic

Semper

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join