It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Large Debris Field, No Bodies, No Large Plane Parts. Flight 93? Think again

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   
PSA Flight 1771

Pacific Southwest Airlines Flight 1771 was a commercial flight that crashed near Cayucos, California, December 7, 1987. All 43 people on board the aircraft died, including the man who caused the crash, a disgruntled former employee of USAir, the parent company of PSA. He shot his former supervisor, both the pilots, then himself as the plane went down.

Although this crash is not exactly like the crash of flight 93, the explanation of details is eerily similar to that of the crash on 9-11 in Shanksville.

Detective Bill Wammock is the first to arrive on the scene. He recalls “nothing that resembled an airliner... we went on for hours, before we heard the news reports of a missing airliner, believing that we were dealing with a small airplane full of newspapers that had crashed. We saw no pieces of the aircraft that were larger than, maybe, a human hand. It did not look like a passenger aircraft.”
www.airdisaster.com...

What was very interesting was that although this plane crashed at supersonic speed, a suicide note written by the gunman (on an air-sickness bag) was found.

In addition to the note, parts of the gun used in the killings were found. Amazingly enough, there was a shred of tissue still on the gun that matched the killers fingerprints.

With minimal remnants of a plane remaining, the CVR was still recovered. When analyzed it recorded the shots of the gun and the voice of the killer just prior to shooting the pilots.

Watch this 9 minute video from the BlackBox series:

"nothing but papers blowing in the breeze"

"things hanging in the trees"

"the thought never occurred to me that this was bits and pieces of a large plane"

"in most cases nothing larger than a mans hand"

"pictures of family members found"

"credit cards"

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   
When I was a kid at Nellis AFB, an F104 bought the farm. The pilot's foot was ten miles away.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
It took a while, but I'm finally seeing here, evidence that supports that the flight 93 debris field is consistent with a large airliner crash. I have been waiting for something along these lines for sometime, since skeptics and debunkers have constantly decried all the objections to the official story as nonsense.

Here is something that would give more weight to their battle cries. But I must ask; This plane came down at 10 degrees from vertical at 720 MPH. How does this compare to the Flight 93 crash, as mentioned by the OP?

I have never felt that there was some issue with the flight 93 crash story, except it blatant opposition to the notion that it was not shot down. I don't actually think it matters in terms of the overall events of that day, shot down or not, those people died. But I would like to hear some take on the 'debris' field comparison that begs the question.

[edit on 18-8-2008 by Maxmars]

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ThroatYogurt

Great find ThroatYogurt!

Debris was found "7 or 8 miles" away. That sounds familiar.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

Max,

The OP clearly states that the crash is not exactly the same as flight 93. The debris field, quotes from the investigators, size of debris, human remains, etc. They are all very similar.

This video shows again what is expected from a high speed air crash.

Thanks!

-TY-

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   

You are not gonna see alot of "truthers" in this thread. Watch them claim that this plane was shot down

Great Find. Starred and Flagged

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Cool Hand Luke

Thanks Cool,

Yeah I was thinking the same thing. Almost 200 views and not a truther in site.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Another Similarity:

Flight 93: Ziad Jarrah's damaged passport was found. Truthers often claim this as an anomaly.

Flight 1771:

Ex-worker's badge found

SAN DIEGO - A badge identifying David Burke, a fired USAir employee suspected of causing the crash of a jetliner, was found amid the wreckage of the plane, contradicting airline statements that he had returned his credentials, it was reported.

The San Diego Union said the USAir identification badge of Burke, 35, the fired USAir employee suspected of firing gunshots that led to the crash of Pacific Southwest Airlines Flight 1771, was recovered from the California hillside where the plane crashed Dec. 7.
www.chron.com...

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
"I was starled by this, uh.... because things were blowing all over the place, 7.... 8 miles away.... and we had what appeared to be millions of pieces of paper...."

That was from the video. I'd never heard of this particular event, although I was in the area at the time. Thanks TY for bringing this to our attention. I've been one of the fence-riders, thinking that it was likely that Flight 93 was shot down. Still not 100% convinced, but I think this is powerful, verifiable, real evidence that airplane crashes don't always manifest themselves in a logical manner, than conditions can exist, particularly with a sharp angle, overfast crash that absolutely obliterate everything.

Good job.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Not only that, but the barf bag that he wrote his note on to his supervisor was found. A simple, paper bag.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by argentus

Hi Argentus,

Yes, I found that very interesting that a small piece of paper was found. Coincidently, that note was somewhat of a suicide note.

Still interesting how not a single truther has posted an opinion.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Among the dead were four executives of the Chevron Corporation USA. They were James R. Sylla, president of Chevron U.S.A. Inc., the company's domestic oil and gas subsidiary, and Owen F. Murphy, Jocelyn G. Kempe and Allen F. Swanson, all public affairs executives of Chevron U.S.A. from Southern California. Other fatalities included Wolfgang Studemann, a West German physicist and space scientist who was the director of the Max Planck Institute for Aeronomy in Lindau, West Germany and Dr. Neil Webb, president of Dominican University of California.[1]

Interesting find.

So far as 911 goes the damage is done.

The perp was also involved in the coc aine biz out of Jamaica.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by whiteraven

He was not convicted of anything.....but the man was a complete scum bag.

I did read that about the Chevron Execs.

thanks your your post!

-TY-

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by argentus
I'd never heard of this particular event, although I was in the area at the time.

Well how odd. Mind you, I'm not saying this is true, but it could be that this was "manufactured" to "prove" that the 9/11 crash was consistent. I mean... If you lived in the area and didn't hear about it...

Just a thought by one who thinks of many possibilities.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

The family's of the victims remember. The NTSB remember. The investigators and search crew remember.

It did in FACT happen:

read about it here:

www.airdisaster.com...

NSTB Summary:

www.ntsb.gov...

Memorial Page:

www.jetpsa.com...

Time Magazine Article: David Burke's Deadly Revenge

www.time.com...

[edit on 18-8-2008 by ThroatYogurt]

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 07:52 PM
link   
[THIS POST IN RESPONSE TO AMATERASU] - reply function not working

ha! At first I took offense, until I figured out what you meant.

At the time of this crash, I was living in the S.F. Bay area, 100+ miles to the north. Stranger still, is that my "turf" that I drove to check on jobs was at that time all up and down the California coast.

Sooooo, I just went looking for a reference to this crash, and I'll be danged if I can find anything (so far) that doesn't eventually tie back to www.airdisasters.com as the resource. Now, I seriously doubt really that an airplane crash was fabricated to support the Flight 93 circumstances; however, being the person I am, I gotta admit I'm intrigued, and going to go do some more searches. See, I WANT this story to be verifiable. It lends creedence to MY view of Flight 93.

Excellent post, OP, -- I'm not besmirching you or your research. Off to verify.

[edit on 18-8-2008 by argentus]

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   
TY< thanks for the links. Save me hours, no doubt of coffee-induced googling. I'm glad that I can count on this story as evidence toward a desintegration of a commercial airplane.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThroatYogurt
reply to post by Maxmars

Max,

The OP clearly states that the crash is not exactly the same as flight 93. The debris field, quotes from the investigators, size of debris, human remains, etc. They are all very similar.

This video shows again what is expected from a high speed air crash.

Thanks!

-TY-

I wasn't criticizing I am just curious how the angle and speeds compare thats all. Don;t be so defensive, I am glad you found this, and I consider myself a 'truther' of sorts. I want all evidence considered. This has been lacking, and I find it ironic that people never brought this up sooner - this is a strong argument that the Flight 93 crash site is not 'anomalous' as many contended.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maxmars

I wasn't criticizing I am just curious how the angle and speeds compare thats all. Don;t be so defensive, I am glad you found this, and I consider myself a 'truther' of sorts. I want all evidence considered. This has been lacking, and I find it ironic that people never brought this up sooner - this is a strong argument that the Flight 93 crash site is not 'anomalous' as many contended.

Sorry if i seemed defensive. I didn't mean to be.

I am somewhat passionate about flight 93 and have a pretty good grasp on the knowledge surround it. Any questions you may have I can try to answer..or point you where you may find the answers.

Thanks again for your post!

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   

It's cool.

I understand completely.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join