It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you woken up? ifso please look at this it may help your spiritual awakening

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Have you woken up? are you waking up? ifso please look at this it may help

Link

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 01:58 AM
link   
I have. But my question to you is, how do you know you have? Watching a video and nodding "yes, yes, I understand" hardly qualifies as waking up. I'm not saying that's your case though.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree
Have you woken up? are you waking up? ifso please look at this it may help

Link

To answer your question.. Yes i woke up.. I generally wake up every day about the same time. And no i am not waking up right this moment.

I don't know how a video on youtube could help me wake up so to speak. I watched it and found it rather lacking in any credibility or reality. (granted i only watched about 2 min of it before i almost fell asleep)

Now for my 2 cents worth.. Or Opinion

Spirituality is a catchphrase for the week minded and serves only to limit mankinds progress on this planet.

Spirituality has given us so much don't you think? Endless wars, Hatred of people who are not like us or don't agree with us.. Etc etc etc...

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by wolfmanjack
Now for my 2 cents worth.. Or Opinion

Spirituality is a catchphrase for the week minded and serves only to limit mankinds progress on this planet.

Spirituality has given us so much don't you think? Endless wars, Hatred of people who are not like us or don't agree with us.. Etc etc etc...

i think you're confusing spirituality with religion...

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by adrenochrome

I agree with your statement. Religion and spirituality are not the same thing. In fact, people like Pat Roberts who said Katrina (and now Gustav I bet) is God punishing sinners are probably the furthest from being spiritually evolved as they come.

Yet he parades around like he is a warrior of God.

edit: Those who claim spirituality is for the weak minded are clearly the ones who are of the weakest mind.

[edit on 31-8-2008 by Jbalon]

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I was really into Rysa and the Gold Ring for a while until I realized..what if 2012 and all this ascension and dimensinoal shift is just a big ploy. That this new age movement is just dis information from the NWO to keep you smiling knowing that all will be well in 2012, for the new paradigm and new energy will not hold the travesty of bad people.

So you just idly sit by and get slapped in the face one day.

It feels good to know that 2012 will be a great shift (and all the other untangible things that have been spoken) but why should I trust it? Buddha said “Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it. Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many. Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books. Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders. Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations. But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it.”

What have you independently verified for yourself regarding this video?

new topics

top topics

join