It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US To Mdodel North American Union After China

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   
We are going to become communist! No joke!! The new world government is being designed as we speak!! Modeled after China, we will no longer have the freedoms we once knew... Sterilization, man made diseases, and population control are the main objective of this new world order. A supersized Boston Tea Party is the only way to stop this!! We must rush Washington in a fury!! Freedom is going to be a thing of the past if we do nothing....

Mod edit - all caps title

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 18-8-2008 by elevatedone]

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Good lord that's terrifying!!!
/sarcasm

Source for your claims please.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Alright...you first. We are right behind you!

Way behind you....

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by doomsday2012
A supersized Boston Tea Party is the only way to stop this!! We must rush Washington in a fury!!
[edit on 18-8-2008 by elevatedone]

Do this, and you will destroy any chance you have of changing things.

The Revolutionists, The Confederate States of America, Martin Luther King Jr, Abolishists, Malcom X, Ghandi, Stalin, Hitler, Christ. They all failed to grasp 1 simple lesson, and it cost each of them dearly.

Radical, quick changes to the world is not the way to succeed. It may result in quick changes, but they won't be lasting, even if some people embrace what you're preaching.

Do you really want to change things? Learn the rules. Embrace the game. Play it their way.

Start with small changes. The current admin of the US knows this. Look at the laws passed since 9/11. As small laws, they really aren't that scary taken one on one. Had they all been passed on the same day, you would've seen a huge uproar come from the people. Instead, one was passed here, one there, until the America of today is far different than it was in the late 90's.

This is the way to do it. You change one small thing, even if it's something totally unrelated to your cause. Once people accept that, you change another small thing, related to the first, but more related to your end goal. You keep doing this until you finally make things the way you want them, and people will be more willing to accept it.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Apart from your comments about panicking generally, you are right in that leaders are too afraid to give us the liberty to think for ourselves, the possibilities are too endless for them to make rules about, our freedoms will just be McDonalds v Burger King, or even a sexy Thai.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Well aside from the fact that this version of control may not be the one they attempt to put in here, playing the game, being sophisticated and trying to attack little things is not how we dump nwo and all the cabal from the world, and it must truly, with a vengeance be dumped permanently and forever. As soon as possible too!!!!

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 10:50 PM
link   
It actually makes sense, and could nullify the advantages China has over the US at the moment.

Mexico would become the cheap labour area where all the factories are located. The American and Canadian public would make up the middle class. Elites will make up the ruling party in charge of the long term planning, in the "national interest".

Although, calling it "communist" is not really correct, China itself is no longer communist. Instead, what you are referring to is "fascism", ie the centralization of power. The country would still be capitalist, and maybe replace globalism (free trade) with nationalism/protectionism.

This would allow the US (NAU) to recall it's companies from China and relocate them in Mexico, then all profits would stay in the NAU, and the NAU would become the worlds leading producer.

Of course you would lose all you're freedoms.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Which is why we would fight until we win. And I certainly don't wish that fate on Mexico. Each and everyone of us is equal and entitled to the same opportunities and every child should be seen and treated as precious. If it comes to it, many will be freedom fighters in the end.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Where is the source of this information please.........
can you link to it,
thanks

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by cosmicpixie

This answer is slowly forming because it's damned hard to get the right links to these programs. The program is The Trap, and looks at how our leaders view things. It's highly watchable and the opening taste on part one is below

www.youtube.com... (Trap 1)

Problem is it does it in ten minute chunks, play with it, I used the google search with "Adam Curtis The Trap." Go googling yourself (try just UK too, it's BBC).

Right sod that, this is a great link, but I'm not virus checking this, but it gives RM files for all three epsiodes. Enjoy!

radicalfilms.co.uk... /

Oh, and why do I bring this up? Well it involves rationality, our desire to cling to maths, game theory, bad faith and lust for power together in our limited freedom society and even touches on why we went into Iraq. The central theorist in all of this stuff was a former Nazi who wanted to prove at the end of the day we all wanted to say "# you buddy" more than anything else. Delicious man, and Blair listened to him!

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
thanks Redled, I'll add this to my increasingly long list of things to research ! It's important stuff

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by cosmicpixie

Half your research done for you.

Episode 1: F**k You Buddy

www.rewtube.com...

Episode 2: The Lonely Robot

www.rewtube.com...

Episode 3: We Will Force You To Be

www.rewtube.com...

That should be easier.......

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Thanks for all the links. i didn't expect you to go off looking for stuff on my behalf, normally people start a thread with the back up source already to hand , I thought you might have already had sources but just not put them in the thread for some reason.
Anyway, cheers

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 02:00 AM
link   
I think the USA's and maybe even the EU's economic support of China may be the catalyst the elites need for a move to fascism. A rapidly growing China may "force" Western countries to form unions like the EU and NAU in order to compete. So it wasn't meant to bring freedom to China, but rather fascism to the West.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I can't help your ignorance.... You will see!

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ldunquist

You're going to be a puppet just the way they want you to be. You will be one of those wimps that kiss their azzez!!!

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cthulwho

Of course you would lose all you're freedoms.
Who need freedom anyways?

new topics

top topics

join