It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you waking up? ifso this may help.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I came across this after a meditation and I had to share it.

These are the ebe's that are responsible for waking you and me up. To those that dont know what I am talking about this will mean nothing, but to those who want to put a face to the voices/helpers this hits the nail on the head. Enjoy

Link

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I'm not so sure about this new-age 60's hippie UFO bs just yet. I secretly hope it does not catch on to many, so we are not represented by such foolishness.

But this stupid youtube video is clearly complete and utter bunk. I think it is a shame that those of us with over half a brain have to sit by and let the public judge the entirety of this subject by the loudest and most outlandish nonsense it produces.

Before anyone takes this thread too seriously, just remember its things like this that cause the mainstream newscasters to laugh at the end of every UFO or Alien segment that comes up on their teleprompters, and its things like this that make it impossible to discuss this subject in public without getting laughed at. So contribute if you must, just don't complain when you can't get enough people to force government disclosure or some other nonsense. Who knows....

[edit on 18-8-2008 by IgnoreTheFacts]

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

those who want to put a face to the voices/helpers this hits the nail on the head.

here is the entity that Aleister Crowley drew from his channeling of aliens/dimensional beings... and it dont look like any of the beings in that video.

i think people that channel aliens imagine a being that is more friendly looking and assume they are our ' space brother's '

one can only imagine what these beings really look like... if they actually do exist.

what i find funny in all this is ,

the so called E.T.'s in the video look like they went and had their hair done at style masters down at the mall....

[edit on 18-8-2008 by easynow]

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
I'm not so sure about this new-age 60's hippie UFO bs just yet. I secretly hope it does not catch on to many, so we are not represented by such foolishness.

But this stupid youtube video is clearly complete and utter bunk. I think it is a shame that those of us with over half a brain have to sit by and let the public judge the entirety of this subject by the loudest and most outlandish nonsense it produces.

Before anyone takes this thread too seriously, just remember its things like this that cause the mainstream newscasters to laugh at the end of every UFO or Alien segment that comes up on their teleprompters, and its things like this that make it impossible to discuss this subject in public without getting laughed at. So contribute if you must, just don't complain when you can't get enough people to force government disclosure or some other nonsense. Who knows....

[edit on 18-8-2008 by IgnoreTheFacts]

Please don't show your ignorance on any of my threads. As stated before if you don't understand what its all about then please don't comment. Before you reply to this with any more witty remarks can you answer YES any of the following:

I have a had an out of body experience

I have been abducted

I have channelled entities whilst meditating

If you can't say YES to any of the following then please don't contribute to any of my threads.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Originally posted by easynow
reply to

the so called E.T.'s in the video look like they went and had their hair done at style masters down at the mall....

Thats what I thought
, However, in all seriousness if it wasn't for the 'nordics' we would all still be in our pens oblivious to what is happening around us. Everyday I am learning something new and its a great feeling to actually put a face to our helpers.

I don't imagine a great deal of people will understand any of this but I do know there are others on this board who will and that makes a massive difference.

Its about time people understand that there are many other e.b.e.s other than 'THE GRAYS'.

[edit on 19-8-2008 by franspeakfree]

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Sigh.

Do you really think that in such a diverse universe that if those alleged races did exist all would simply be "white people" in a unitards? According to the video we all came from "Lyra". So why no Asians, blacks, Latinos, Native Americans, or anything else...just blond white models with fabulously stylish hair cuts?

What happened to any other race, an alien eugenics program?

Not surprisingly any other alleged being that some have claimed contact with and doesn't fit the Aryan dreamboat archetype is summarily dismissed as being simply evil because as some put it..."they're ugly".

I think some people are seeing their savior as what they want to see which is commonly a reflection of themselves. It's nothing new, but not always accurate.

Hey...if it makes you happy then go for it.
Some people are dressed and ready for the unitard brothers of light to come.

Beam me up!

- Lee

[edit on 19-8-2008 by lee anoma]

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree

Please don't show your ignorance on any of my threads. As stated before if you don't understand what its all about then please don't comment. Before you reply to this with any more witty remarks can you answer YES any of the following:

I have a had an out of body experience

I have been abducted

I have channelled entities whilst meditating

If you can't say YES to any of the following then please don't contribute to any of my threads.

Do you know how you sound? Total lunacy. And you expect to come here and have the community take you seriously with such outrageous and foolish claims?

Seriously, its misguided folks like you who ruin the possibility of this subject ever being taken seriously. I am sorry you are too ignorant to understand this. And I have no doubt that your mind "believes" these things have "happened" to you.......but your wasting your time here.

I seriously hope this community has matured to the point where we don't provide support to such things any longer.

[edit on 19-8-2008 by IgnoreTheFacts]

join