It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian General Says Georgia May Commit False Flag Terror Attacks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Russian General Says Georgia May Commit False Flag Terror Attacks

www.prisonplanet.com

Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet
Monday, August 18, 2008

Deputy Chief of the Russian General Staff Anatoly Nogovitsyn warns that Georgia may be planning to commit false flag terror attacks by using mercenaries dressed in Russian uniforms, as Russia moved to guard sensitive infrastructure against terrorist attacks.

In a news briefing on Monday, he said: “I cannot rule out that they might use mercenaries with Slavic appearance for a provocation, clad in the uniform of Russian servicemen ...
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 8/18/2008 by SonicInfinity]

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   
After seeing thefreepatriot's topic (which led to Maxmars's topic) about Cheney planning to stage false flag attacks, this caught my eye. It makes me believe more that these people are cut from the same cloth.

www.prisonplanet.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Saw this as a bulletin on myspace (Alex Jones is relentless). And I agree, for this was released after IRAN launches that satellite:

Iran now says “dummy satellite” into orbit. Israel concerned by missile capability

www.debka.com...

As we already know, "concern" in the 20th Century can result in a preempitve strike.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Russian General Says Georgia May Commit False Flag Terror Attacks...,

We must be fair and say..., "or vice versa."

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I truly doubt the vice versa. This whole exercise is something Georgia, US and UK concocted amongst themselves to hedge Russia behind a nuclear curtain, now with Poland. Why? Because they are a Superpower and Iran's ally. The plan is still obviously to take out Iran with DU weaponry probably and make that whole region in the middle east incapable of supporting life for billions of years sooner or later, and they intend to take all the oil resources and put their d**n pipeline through regardless.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   
LOL!Alex jones?Please.Is it the same general who threatened to nuke poland?Gimme a break.Russian media ,its army nor its people have any credibility now.Its best the russians shutup before they trip over their tongue some more.
Did they really think we arent going to defend our freedom and allies?Think again russia.And to all those complaining about the US zip it. i ignore bash the US posts now and comments.
Freedom isnt free and from time to time a generation has to step up to the plate despite the whining of the left.Thats my generation and ill be there to stop the Bear.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Justice11

...what? You say you ignore "bash the US posts", yet you're bashing Russia. How can you tell people not to bash and then bash yourself?

new topics

top topics

join