It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was I given an implant?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   
A couple weeks ago I noticed a strange marking on my inner right thigh. It was a small red circle, a little wider than the imprint a Bic Pen would leave if you took the ink / writing peice out. In the center of it was a smaller straight line that didnt connect with the circumference.

Now, this could easily be some strange bite.. and in all likelihood was, but I figured the folks here at ATS might be able to offer some alternative theories.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   
erm not sure was you lying on something

was theyre anything in your pocket that day that you noticed it

do you hsve any sort of memory to back up it being a implant

did you go out that day and clip your leg on something

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Nah my bed is a futon with standard sheets, blankets, etc.

It was too far down my leg for it to be a marking from a pen/keys/whatever was in my pockets. It was the small line in the middle that got me wondering.

No memories or anything, but I sleep super deep, nothing wakes me up, and I rarely remember my dreams.

It didn't hurt or anything when I touched it etc. I've had spider bites etc and they didn't look like this.

Maybe bed bugs?

It's mostly the shape of the whole thing that caught my curiosity.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Can you get a pic of it and post it or get a pic off internet of or something that looks like it.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   
It's definitely an implant.

I would immediately go and get x-rays and try to have it extracted. Maybe you could even get copies of the x-rays and upload images of both the film and the implant itself here to finally shut all these pesky skeptics up.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   
You cant just go out and say its definitely a implant you dont have proof or anything you dont even know what it looks like.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by billyjoinedat2k8
You cant just go out and say its definitely a implant you dont have proof or anything you dont even know what it looks like.

Yes I can. In fact, I'll do it again.

Yes, it's definitely an implant.

Hey, if you don't want to get x-rayed, and risk being tracked and further experimented on by any one of the 57 varieties of ETs who are manipulating our genetic structure, go right ahead. Myself, I would take no such risks.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   
i dont think you should just jump to conclutions its probably something more natural and have you got proof to say its an implant cause i would love to see it thank you

yesican. In fact, I'll do it again.

and no offence but thats just a bit childish tbh

[edit on 4/20/2008 by billyjoinedat2k8]

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by thrashee

lulz screw that, I'll cut the damn thing out myself. where's my aids knife?!

As for what it looks like, this was a week or two ago, so when I looked today there was nothing.

if you want to know what it looked like, draw an O. now, fill in the very center with a small vertical line. done. haha. very thin red lines, looked like I had been stabbed with something.

I really don't think it's an implant, cuz I mean... come on. Then again my dad is quite high in the cdn military, so maybe they're marking me so that I won't be killed when the NWO culling comes... hehe

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Mmmm have you got proof cause i would love to see it thank you

I don't need proof. You just don't want to believe because you're a pseudoskeptic who has been fed the lies of our government and media. And don't go quoting science on me; we all know science is nothing more than one big lie enforced by the government.

Just yesterday I discovered what appeared to be a zit on my shoulder. I already have an appointment with the doctor this Friday.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by 187ninjuh

sounds very interesting i think you should atleast get it checked out just to be on the save side.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   

What has science got to do with this oh have you still got a grudge cause i disagreed with you on an earlier thread move on seriously and dont take it personal for crying out loud.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Run--don't walk--to the nearest emergency room. Seriously.

They may be tracking you as we speak. In fact, your posting this on the ATS board is surely drawing the attention of other outside interests as well. It's only a matter of time before you become a missing person if you dally any longer.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by billyjoinedat2k8

I hardly have a grudge against you
In fact, you're making my day.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   

I was about to heed your advice... and then I heard the choppers. I CANT LEAVE NOW!

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by thrashee

It just seems like you got a grudge since you followed me to another thread to have a go at me when im trying to help the op unlike your doing clearly.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by thrashee

It just seems like you got a grudge since you followed me to another thread to have a go at me when im trying to help the op unlike your doing clearly.

While it's remarkably arrogant of you to think that I posted here because of you rather than the OP, it's sadly not true. In fact, you were the one to first engage me in this thread, so I think you have a grudge against me. Or maybe a crush.

Anyhow, you just agreed with me regarding what the OP should do, so how are you helping him out more than I, eh?

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by 187ninjuh

I'm not kidding, ninduh. You really should go get your scratch checked out. You're wasting time with simple folk like us.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Bed bug bites look like This

I'm not sure what that is, I can't find any bug bites that turn up with a line in the middle.
It sounds like something was pressed into your leg, maybe a button? or something in the sheets? I'm not sure.

Go through a metal detector isn't that how skully found hers?

"Dr. Leir said that some implants can be detected with an electronic stud finder or with a small hand compass. If the implant is in a silent mode, it could not be detected except by X-raying the abductee or by using an MRI machine to find it."

From Check for alien implants

I've never had nor seen an implant so I really don't know. But i'd just keep googling bites,hives, implants etc.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   
if it looks like a bullseye of sorts, you might want to get checked for lyme disease.

<<   2  3 >>

join