It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Puzzle#9 - Vertical circles, pyramids [Solved]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Hey all,

You've all been beating me to the punch in solving these puzzles! Great work on the circles in the squares by the way - that one was really tough!

Well, I've just solved #9. It was up for an hour and 15 minutes. I thought I'd post what it looked like in case everyone didn't get to see it and how I solved it. It was really simple. Here's the original puzzle:

To solve, all I did was rotate the whole thing 90 degrees counter-clockwise, then start applying unique alphabetic letters. So I ended up with:

Now the words certainly weren't that long, so I reasoned that one of the glyphs must be a spacer. I took a huge guess on the 'I' glyph and here's what I ended up with (removing the 'I' glyph from the puzzle):

ABCDEFECGGH JKEJLHHGJMKLH GLHNKCGOGC KAPLOMEHM OGQEOCKHQ OGER HKHGGRGSGH JLHNPKOEJT MFGLOKGN

Plugging this into Decrypto produced the following:

ABCDEFECGGH JKEJLHHGJMKLH GLHNKCGOGC KAPLOMEHM OGQEOCKHQ OGER HKHGGRGSGH JLHNPKOEJT MFGLOKGN

MUDQAHADEEN CIACONNECTION EONSIDERED IMPORTANT REGARDING REAL NINEELEVEN CONSPIRACY THEORIES

Thread ID: 314984 (www.abovetopsecret.com...)
Answer: invention of islamic terrorism

Answer had to be in lower case.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by sos37

Oh man! Congrats!!!! That was fast.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Fantastic! I was working on it....tooo sllooooww, though...lol! Congratulations!

new topics

join