It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Moon - The Death Star

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Okay I've never been a star wars geek, or fan. It was just another movie to me.

Please read this with an open mind.
Also some sentences may sound sarcastic but they are not.

For people who also believe it's possible that certain political individuals were 'influenced'(mind control) by certain extra-terretrials, wouldn't it also be possible that one of the greatest movie producers of all time was influenced... in adding of the death star to the star wars series? This would also assume you believe that we have a moon base, a powerful laser there strong enough to do anything, and that our moon was pulled into orbit.

Couldn't this mean that just as a joke shared amongst themselves(elites).. influenced Mr. Geroge Lucas to convey an image of what our moon really is, and that we would accept it as science fiction..(futher adding to the "oh no that sort of stuff is only in movies" syndrome).

(I photoshopped in the death star as an example)
"Yeah but what about the other big craters?"
Maybe that's why they're there, to dampen the resemblance..

I think the scarier thing is you can pretty much match the size of the laser hole in the death star with the moon by just resizing them to fit each other.

Thoughts?

[edit on 18-8-2008 by MurrayTORONTO]

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by MurrayTORONTO

You should check this out. Very interesting indeed.

www.enterprisemission.com...

And let's not forget Mimas

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   
While we're at it... Read The Terra Papers. They were written BEFORE Star Wars, yet feature a prominent Death Ship of planetary proportions...

It turns out that George Lucas was mentored by Joseph Campbell, and Joseph Campbell spent quite a bit of time learning the "myths" of the Hopi, and The Terra Papers are a story (history, really) given to the Hopi by an ET they rescued in 1947 and both nursed back to health and hid from the military, who showed up shortly after the rescue.

So... I can easily believe that the moon is actually a Death Star moved into place by ET's.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Was thinking the same basic concepts after reading the Terra Papers.
The moon has been speculated by Scientists for decades now.
Is it possible it was left here after the wars and settled in to earths orbit?

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by MurrayTORONTO

Yep, you're onto it

You should watch Alex Collier video on you tube...
www.youtube.com...

Keep on truckin'!

Z

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by MREALE
Was thinking the same basic concepts after reading the Terra Papers.
The moon has been speculated by Scientists for decades now.
Is it possible it was left here after the wars and settled in to earths orbit?

Surely possible. Though I think it was more a deliberate act, being placed into orbit such that its diameter and the sun's are virtually equal as seen from earth.

I mean, that is an astronomical coincidence that they just HAPPEN to coincide, don't you think?

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Ah Death Star...which reminds me, I saw this video today and thought "Wow does this look cool or what - luckily it's not real."

See for yourself:

Galactic Empire Begins Invasion of San Francisco

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu

I mean, that is an astronomical coincidence that they just HAPPEN to coincide, don't you think?

Precisely. A coincidence which involves astronomy.

Of course you are aware that the moon has been slowly but surely moving away from the Earth. We are the lucky ones. We get to see Sun's corona in all its glory during a total eclipse. In the distant past the moon obliterated it, in the future it won't cover enough of the disk of the sun for the corona to be visible in the glare.

www.associatedcontent.com...

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Here is a link to THE TERRA PAPERS thread.....
www.abovetopsecret.com...

This compelling read lays claim that the moon IS the AR........
.....visa vi The Death Star......

Nasa herself put out that the moon 'rang like a bell for an hour' after they crashed something into it........so many claims abound that the moon is hollow....

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Originally posted by Amaterasu

Precisely. A coincidence which involves astronomy.

Of course it involves astronomy, but that does not mean that the likelihood of a moon presenting the same relative diameter as the sun is something to merely cast away with no consideration.

Of course you are aware that the moon has been slowly but surely moving away from the Earth. We are the lucky ones. We get to see Sun's corona in all its glory during a total eclipse. In the distant past the moon obliterated it, in the future it won't cover enough of the disk of the sun for the corona to be visible in the glare.

This is conjecture... They used to say the moon was coming closer. Now it's moving away. Frankly, given all I have learned about our REAL history, the REAL nature of the planets, and so on, I'm not inclined to just accept what conventional science says anymore.

I don't know the truth of anything they say.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I'm glad other people see it the way i do then
IM NOT CRAZY!

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   
So you wan t to know the truth, you heard it here first.

The moon is there to detonate. A last resort device.

Earth is a Prison Planet, if we decide to free ourselves from you know who,

The galaxy explodes. -No lie.

[edit on 20-8-2008 by '___'eed]

top topics

join