It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If a High Level masonic comspiracy were true, would you quit the craft?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by tristar

And now the questions start. Since you have this knowlege and others before you have claimed to have this knowlege, I beg you to help me by showing me some concrete evidence so I too can dismantel the evil empire from the inside.

1. where did you obtain this wealth of knowlege?

2. if it's a secret, how did you find out?

3. please give me the name of at least one "general" as I will personally confront him. ( I fear nothing)

4. Aren't you afraid for you life by spilling the secret agenda? If not, why?

Those should be a good start. Now I am by no means trying to pull the usuall mason tricks by discrediting you or trying to make you look bad. I am simply trying to help all of mankind if within my power to prevent.
That was one for the room. The fate of the world may very well rest on your ability to answer 4 questions.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by tristar

And you know this how?

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mason mike
reply to post by tristar

And now the questions start. Since you have this knowlege and others before you have claimed to have this knowlege, I beg you to help me by showing me some concrete evidence so I too can dismantel the evil empire from the inside.

1. where did you obtain this wealth of knowlege?

2. if it's a secret, how did you find out?

3. please give me the name of at least one "general" as I will personally confront him. ( I fear nothing)

4. Aren't you afraid for you life by spilling the secret agenda? If not, why?

Those should be a good start. Now I am by no means trying to pull the usuall mason tricks by discrediting you or trying to make you look bad. I am simply trying to help all of mankind if within my power to prevent.
That was one for the room. The fate of the world may very well rest on your ability to answer 4 questions.

1) Was taught

2) Yes and No, depending on who is vouching if i may use this term. (vouching)

3) That cannot be said, but you only need to view the non viewable.

4) I would be a fool to answer No. As it is not my life i am worried about and i do not have intentions of initiating such a request.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I'm hearing the words "soldiers" and "generals" again, which I haven't heard for a while... Is the war against the Jesuits back on? If so, I shall have to write a complaint to my Lodge Secretary, coz I've been attacking the Knights of Columbus under the false impression that we were at war with THEM!!

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by tristar

so you are under the mistaken impression I understand your code. If you don't know the answer to a question, it's ok to just say "I don't know". But you come in here and spout opinions as fact and then give meaningless dribble answers when asked about your sources. Lets disect just one of your answers. The first one. you were taught. by whom? or is that going to be answered with another "by the light which was once dark" BS sentence? If you realy do have something to offer here I would like to hear it. You see while I am a master mason, I don't have a closed mind and if given FACTS, I would indulge anyone who wished to present them. One thing I have learned in life is you are never done learning. So Tristar, please be honest and not criptic, it only makes you look like you are full of bull.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Roark

We're at war!? Why didn't anyone tell me! I must prepare my Lodge!

[/sarc]

[edit on 10-3-2009 by KSigMason]

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge

Originally posted by JoshNorton
When I want to brainwash and enslave the masses and bend them to my will, I make them drink the sweet tea.

that's racist.

-

He didn't say Kool Aid

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by vcwxvwligen

When I want to brainwash and enslave the masses and bend them to my will, I make them drink the sweet tea.

that's racist.

-

He didn't say Kool Aid

Or fried chicken, watermelon and cornbread.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason

Originally posted by vcwxvwligen

that's racist.

-

He didn't say Kool Aid

Or fried chicken, watermelon and cornbread.

Kool Aid from a hollowed-out watermelon shell -- now that's racist

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join