It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If a High Level masonic comspiracy were true, would you quit the craft?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

If there really where a higher-up Craft within the Craft I would not quite right away .. just because something is "secret" or what not does not mean it is outright violent and cruel. Changes in philosophical thinking bring about great changes to Humanity, if there where a higher Craft then perhaps it is the best for us?

Of course if the intent where malicious in any way I would quit, though I cannot fathom how a Craft within the Craft is operating as Masonry though going 100% against Masonic teachings.

Masonry could be used as a political vehicle to change society, and sometimes I must ask myself ... wouldn't that be better? I more then often lean to yes, our country, our World would be better off.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by driley

Conspiracy:
1-a secret agreement between two or more people to perform an unlawful act
2-a plot to carry out some harmful or illegal act (especially a political plot)
3-a group of conspirators banded together to achieve some harmful or illegal purpose

Just sayin'.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
reply to post by Choronzon

Thanks for your reply. I have only been a mason for two years now. So I am still a little wet behind the ears. I was just thinking of how my views would change if this were true, although I can think of many things that are more plausable than that, like reptilian shapeshifters running the Senate.
TextRead these my friend and your life will never be the same.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by J_C_J

]TextRead these my friend and your life will never be the same.

I'm not sure about my life "never being the same", but that's certainly 15 minutes of my life completely wasted.

So what exactly in the midst of all that drivel do you find enlightening?

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by J_C_J

Well J_C_J, I appreciate you taking the time to post these links, but unfortunately the author shows a deep and expansive ignorance of freemasonry. Quite impressively so in fact.

If there are any particular points on these pages you wish to discuss feel free to do so, either in a new thread or in this one if you think it's on-topic.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by J_C_J

I read them but I am confused. When do us lower level masons get let in on this. My mentor is only a 33rd and he hasn't mentioned any of this. One if the regular visitors in our lodge is a past Grand Master and he hasn't let me in on this. Where did this great wealth of information come from? I mean besides this web page.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   

If a high level masonic conspiracy were true, would you quit the craft?

No. Because such a conspiracy could only be dismantled from within.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

oh, but you silly masons are brain washed. you have no idea of the higher ups plan for you.

My thoughts are, wouldnt somebody have had a problem with it and exposed it if that was the case? But then who am I to ask that. (still a low level mason) not 33rd yet. BTW, nice job on the UFO thread.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Mason mike

My thoughts are, wouldnt somebody have had a problem with it and exposed it if that was the case?

Technically, you could claim that Bill Schnoebelen, Leo Zagami, Jim Shaw, and others did.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   
There is a high level.

They wouldn't tell you about it if they new it.

But once you're at the tippity top, there is an invisible pyramid, and unconsciously whether you like it or not you will eventually become part of it, and never tell a soul of it.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Revolution-2012

There is a high level.

If no one ever tells anyone about it... how do you you know it exists?

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by RuneSpider

Because I can be close-minded at times =)

2nd line

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Revolution-2012
There is a high level.

But once you're at the tippity top, there is an invisible pyramid, and unconsciously whether you like it or not you will eventually become part of it, and never tell a soul of it.

Yet someone you know slipped through and made it all the way up to the "invisible pyramid" and told you all about it. Since you have all this knowlege, please tell me which state is in charge in the US. I want to make sure I behave if I ever go to that state. What is your sources name and lodge number. Could you take a picture of him? You know what they say on ATS. Pictures, or it didn't happen.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 06:09 AM
link   

There is a high level.

That sums it up.

Once in, there is no way out.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by tristar

There is a high level.

That sums it up.

Once in, there is no way out.

Capstone Revolution Bay-Bay!!

-

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by tristar

So what about the brothers that don't pay thier dues? Are they killed or just assimilated into the collective?

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 07:01 AM
link   

So what about the brothers that don't pay thier dues? Are they killed or just assimilated into the collective?

Two words for you Brother...

Soylent and Green.

[edit on 27-2-2009 by AugustusMasonicus]

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Wow. I could pass on eating any of those. If I didn't know what was in them it might be a different story. I'll bet they would go good with beer from the lodge. I will never know

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Revolution-2012

The claim of a "high level" goes against the Masonic teachings. The work in the 3 Blue Lodge Degrees explains how Masons regard each other and mankind in general. You have to have experienced those degree rituals to fully understand that concept. Therin lies the problem though, those that actually experienced the degrees know the real truth because of the experience, while those that only read about the ritual, lack the experience to fully understand the process.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 03:00 AM
link   

reply to post by tristar

Ill make it perfectly clear, the soldiers are not important, they are consumable products, its the Generals that are of most important.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join