It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is interesting... Is it a Rock? (Mars)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Hello ATS Team,

This is my first post here, but I am a daily visitor to the extensive material posted here – thanks to all of you that make this possible!

I first want to say that this I take no credit for the material that I am about to post – I found this on the MUFON site and it was posted by someone else in the USA.

I wanted to make you all aware of this as I think that it is worth some discussion – but I will leave this to the experts here to conclude!

This looks like something weird on Mars @ Burns Cliff:

Weathered Rock?

If you view the the right half of the image about two thirds down – is this really a slab of weathered rock ? Difficult to guage actual size…?

Rgds,
Brendon

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brendon_H
Hello ATS Team,

This is my first post here, but I am a daily visitor to the extensive material posted here – thanks to all of you that make this possible!

I first want to say that this I take no credit for the material that I am about to post – I found this on the MUFON site and it was posted by someone else in the USA.

I wanted to make you all aware of this as I think that it is worth some discussion – but I will leave this to the experts here to conclude!

This looks like something weird on Mars @ Burns Cliff:

Weathered Rock?

If you view the the right half of the image about two thirds down – is this really a slab of weathered rock ? Difficult to guage actual size…?

Rgds,
Brendon

No, it's not a rock. Why do I say this?

Because it has sharp edges. Rocks never have sharp edges.

It's somewhat triangular in shape. Rocks are never triangular in shape.

It just "looks weird". Rocks and objects taken in foreign environments by instruments other than the naked eye never, ever look weird.

It's on Mars. Just the fact that something on Mars looks weird means it has to be something other than natural.

No one can prove that it's a rock. Therefore, it must be something other than a rock.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by thrashee

I like your logic.

There is NO way that is a rock! It looks NOTHING like the other rock slabs that look JUST like it in the photo.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I assume that this is the feature you are referring to:

It has already been discussed in this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Perhaps it's a rock- et

two lines

Mod Edit - still one line -

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 18-8-2008 by elevatedone]

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Since it's about MARS....take a look guys of what seems to be a WOOD!

thecrit.com...

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpaceSilence
Since it's about MARS....take a look guys of what seems to be a WOOD!

thecrit.com...

It's definitely "a wood". The shadowed parts of the object clearly look wooden, therefore, it's wood.

This photo proves that biological life is or has been on Mars.

top topics

join