It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9-11 2001 and 9-22 2008 and the moon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   
For everyone who has worldwide telescope, go open it up and observe the moons location on both 9-11 2001, and then jump to 9-22-2008

see how they are both in gemini or rather the 2 pillars of the pyramid metaphoricly speaking, also the moon is a half moon, except now the moon is further away from galactic center. If 9-11 was an astral/alchemicly cult staged event, then it makes sense that the moon is the key to understanding perhaps their intentions, perhaps the moon in conjunction with other planets, which is what ill be looking into further.

logo-opolis.blogspot.com...

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by mastermind77

Um...apologies if this is me just being dumb or something, but I fail to understand the angle you are taking here. Can you explain a little better?

Can you explain the significance of 22/09/2008?

And can you clarify what you mean by 9/11 being an astral or alchemical event?

Wikipedia (yes, I know, I know) describes alchemy as:

In the history of science, alchemy (from the Arabic الكيمياء al-khīmiyā' [1]) refers to both an early form of the investigation of nature and an early philosophical and spiritual discipline, both combining elements of chemistry, metallurgy, physics, medicine, astrology, semiotics, mysticism, spiritualism, and art all as parts of one greater force. Alchemy has been practiced in Mesopotamia, Ancient Egypt, Persia, India, Japan, Korea and China, in Classical Greece and Rome, in the Muslim civilizations, and then in Europe up to the 19th century—in a complex network of schools and philosophical systems spanning at least 2500 years.

I can't imagine what that would have to do with 9/11? Isn't that a bit like saying 9/11 was a chemical event or a Freudian event?

And as for it being an "astral" event, what do you mean? I don't beleive that the position of the moon has any connection to an act perpetrated by humans on earth, be they terrorists or dodgy Whitehouse staff

So...can you clarify this for me? All I get from your link is that you seem to be linking 9/11 to the new season of Heroes...?

*confused*

[edit on 18-8-2008 by dogsounds]

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Does seem to parallel the "late september" issue that the "closed door sessions" of congress that was reported on was talking about.
also the "late september" issue in the mckenna time-wave i-ching graph a member posted about recently.

on sept 11 1990 and 1991 when Bush Sr made his NWO speeches, there was significant solar activity.
same with sept 11 2001.

what does space weather have to say about this coming sept 22?
or 11th for that matter.
( i don't think that 9/11 will be used as a date again because of the confusion in denoting it in conversation and media.
ie: wait.. which 9/11 event are you talking about? ..01 or 08? oh that one.. etc..)

I completely buy into the idea that there is alchemical/astrological planning of these dates. times that most efficiently and orderly to aim for, to conduct specific world changing events in history, times that are most effective to impact the mass psyche etc.. through the subtle influences of interacting magnetic fields of planetary bodies and gravitational influences.

-

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
if you go to the link i posted you can see the moon is generally in the same area 10 days and 7 years after like i stated. now 10 is 5 twice, or 2 stars, twin stars..gemini is a resonator of that. Attach that to the masonic tracing board with only 2 pillars, a pyramid resonator, pyramids resonate a ritual where you can talk alledgedly to Awaiss a friendly being somewhere in time and space. Thats where Oz was born from, and is why the Emerald City is found in many peices of advertising or shows, its elitist winks towards a format of mental persuasions using earth and the stars and well timed rituals, events, imagery. Which obviously does something, or they wouldnt be doing it.

and also im identifying the moon as the metaphor lucifer, shiny light reflector, the imitator of the sun. Taking the bible as a star map basicly.

rundonotwalk.blogspot.com...

Read the above link for a better understanding of the basis of my pointing this out. Its called the tenth dimension. He points out a verse..

Ten are the numbers of the ineffable Sephiroth, ten not nine, ten not eleven. Learn this wisdom and be wise in the understanding of it; investigate these numbers and draw knowledge from them; fix the design in its purity, and pass from it to its creator seated on his throne..."
From Chapter 1 of the Sepher Yetzirah

Im guessing here, but 9-11 in my view was a blending of event energies (trauma of seeing destruction and death) blending with natural energies of the universe invoking the zodiac and open your inner subconcious minds to gain a political world mental effect later as many volunteered themselves into the military to fight essentialy a lie manifest in man because they are, both sides of the fight, still tricked by the spell sadly, .. But obviously something backfired or it would have worked better. Or maybe they planned for failure and want world destruction? And also perhaps they have technology such as space or time travel, and they are using it to dominate? If the Terra Papers are true depictions of our reality. And aliens are just using and abusing us.

Heroes highlights eleven and 6, or lucifer (the moon) and gemini with 11 actors. The eclipse blocking out God, or the Sun which brings us our temperate planet. It also closes the door on what was, and shines new light on what is yet to be.

[edit on 18-8-2008 by mastermind77]

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by dogsounds
reply to post by mastermind77

Um...apologies if this is me just being dumb or something, but I fail to understand the angle you are taking here. Can you explain a little better?

Can you explain the significance of 22/09/2008?

[It is when astraly the earths moon passes through gemini, a resonator of masonry and the pyramids, as they espouse pillars in the imagery of building the pyramid.]

And can you clarify what you mean by 9/11 being an astral or alchemical event?

[9-11 included geometric forms, metal, blood and fire, electrical emotions and feelings all focusses on one point, when the moon was transitioned into gemini, representing change, they manipulate the earths electrical magneto grid using there own intent to conquer yours. it is in essence, alchemic magik coupled with other sinister things like more long term control spells they use, which dont work on everyone, but obviously enough they keep printing money for themselves.]

In the history of science, alchemy (from the Arabic الكيمياء al-khīmiyā' [1]) refers to both an early form of the investigation of nature and an early philosophical and spiritual discipline, both combining elements of chemistry, metallurgy, physics, medicine, astrology, semiotics, mysticism, spiritualism, and art all as parts of one greater force. Alchemy has been practiced in Mesopotamia, Ancient Egypt, Persia, India, Japan, Korea and China, in Classical Greece and Rome, in the Muslim civilizations, and then in Europe up to the 19th century—in a complex network of schools and philosophical systems spanning at least 2500 years.

I can't imagine what that would have to do with 9/11? Isn't that a bit like saying 9/11 was a chemical event or a Freudian event?

[yep, mind seizure then manipulation and persuasions]

And as for it being an "astral" event, what do you mean? I don't beleive that the position of the moon has any connection to an act perpetrated by humans on earth, be they terrorists or dodgy Whitehouse staff

again its all in mystery schools and the core of what masonry espouses itself to be. Which i loosely study to gain a clear view of it because they seem to throw there silent weight around alot, and trust me with the beer they drink, they have some weight.

n you clarify this for me? All I get from your link is that you seem to be linking 9/11 to the new season of Heroes...?

again 11 actors, lucifer the moon eclipting God the sun. Its metaphorical to the human perspective of the shapes and meanings we have come to attribute to our lives in relation to star movements, think 4d and youll understand what these magik men are possibly doing.

*confused*

Dont be, its easy once you believe magik is real.

[edit on 19-8-2008 by mastermind77]

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Nope, I'm afraid I am atill at a loss to understand

Thanks for trying to explain to me anyway - I'm sure it's down to me, not you. I'll keep an eye in this thread anyway, seems interesting, maybe something will click with me

top topics

join