It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jerome Corsi, not so fast!!! He is also against Bush

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Dronetek

my comment was in reference to your usage of the crack house example

We invaded on the idea that he had WMDs

They had no WMDs

Historically speaking - the united states had slaves in cotton fields

if russia wanted to inspect our country for cotton picking slaves, and we refused, would they have reason to invade us to prove otherwise?

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Andrew E. Wiggin

The OP of this thread is addressed best put in context in this NEW thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

They OP is actually correct and when considered in a wider context is very consistent with who Mr Corsii and his ideology.

[edit on 8/18/2008 by schrodingers dog]

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Andrew E. Wiggin

if russia wanted to inspect our country for cotton picking slaves, and we refused, would they have reason to invade us to prove otherwise?

Thats a ridiculous comparison.

Slavery happened in the US hundreds of years ago. If we had a recent history of slavery , hiding it and the UN had some sort of mandate for stopping it, than yes Russia would have that right.

[edit on 18-8-2008 by Dronetek]

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   

So what is the cut-off point for "recent" 100 years? 200 years?

20 years?

Why does the united states get to decide?

Why does Bush get to invade for Reason A. and then change it to reason F. after B, C, D, and E were all lies as well as A?

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Andrew E. Wiggin

So what is the cut-off point for "recent" 100 years? 200 years?

20 years?

Why does the united states get to decide?

Why does Bush get to invade for Reason A. and then change it to reason F. after B, C, D, and E were all lies as well as A?

Ok, this is getting a bit juvenile....

1. The US decided because we signed the original resolution to end the gulf war.

2. Bush didn't invade. The US congress and American people did.

3. You keep asserting that the multiple reasons for the war only came out after the war, when its clear there were many reasons for why we entered the war int he first place. Bush has never made up a new excuse to invade or stay in Iraq.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maxmars
I believe that the real message is we need to take the claim of 'best seller' with a grain of salt.

Exactly. Actually "McCaination" didn't have the same ring to it for a book title, so he wrote about Obama instead!

Look long enough and you can find Corsi ragging on anyone. He tried to link McCain to Al Qaeda but I guess he still supports McCain!

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Oh my gosh!!!!!!

How many times do I have to repeat the obvious 'play on words' of jerome Corsi, in his 'book' title!!!!???

"The Abomination".....get it yet???

Thanks....

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 11:54 PM
link   
You know this talk sounds fimiliar. Now lets see here....

"I dont like McCain but Im voting for him because I think Obamas muslim"

"I think McCains a liberal but Im voting for him because obamas a liar (and i cant prove why)"

"Im a Ron Paul supporter but I defend McCain and Bush 100% of the time and post anti-Obama threads"

"Im for individual freedom unless they want to have an abortion and kill a being, yet at the same time I support the death penalty and the constitution where it clearly states that congress shall make no law for religous purposes"

"Im going to write In Ron Paul, I hate the two party system, yet at the same time I love posting anti-Obama threads from the Republican party"

2003: "Shut up, stop questioning Bush, we're fighting for your freedom in Iraq"

2008: " The two party system is corrupt, vote Ron Paul, dont vote Obama, mccain is more experienced"

and now...

"Corsi is a liar.... I know that.... but his anti-Bush so he must be credible"

Oh the hypocrisy!

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by southern_Guardian

Very funny, and well put, s_G!!

It's difficult to not make this a one-line post, when you compliment another post.

I agree....oops, that's bad, since the T&Cs say you can't just 'agree'....darn it!

southern, your point is well stated, and pertinent to this discussion, thank you!

NOW, I forgot what you said!!! (smiley face)

But, I know it was good!

Jerome Corsi is a hack 'Author'....is that the gist of it????

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
How many times do I have to repeat the obvious 'play on words' of jerome Corsi, in his 'book' title!!!!???

You didn't have to repeat it for my sake.
I get the play on words.
Perhaps you didn't get my point, which is that Corsi has ragged on everyone. Bush and McCain included. He could have written a book of lies about anyone. The only reason he wrote about Obama is because he could make the play on words with Obama's name and have a nifty title. (plus there's a lot of juicy rumors, lies, drama and fear about Obama that he could play into.)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join