It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am not allowed to have fun on ATS!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   
How convenient is this. One of my threads now have been taken of twice because of my little fun. I have put up a thread basically saying prove i am not jesus which i don't see a problem with, i can see why they might take it off when i am doing this or that for a laugh however i think they take their job a little to seriously. I should not be told to withheld my opinion or views, if this is so then ATS is defiantly not what it makes out to be.

Why should i be stopped in bringing in a bit of fun while i am having a serious debate with it?

There obviously a problem here, other people wont be offended when i am telling them i will be right back because i am going to the toilet, and ill get back to them after i done? its like saying i am just of to pop out to the shop to buy something.

Opinons please?

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by deathpoet69

ATS has become a VERY serious place lately.

Because of all the hoaxes and threads that seem really silly people are getting very cautious and alert.

But I don't understand why your thread would be removed? You sure you got that right, maybe the way you said it, or where you put it?

Did you check your u2u? It probably tells you what mod did it, and you can ask why. Usually they are very helpful.

Edit: uh isn't this the thread?
www.belowtopsecret.com...

[edit on 18-8-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   
because I put i am going for a number one and then said i would come back and answer there questions when i am back, they said it could be offensive to others.

also, on another subject i was saying i would sing a song saying o danny boy and saying i love him cause i am jesus christ. So, i wernt going of topic, i was singing the bloke a song.

If they are becoming more serious, then why do they not tell people of like yourself who has a laugh but in a more apporate way?

no not that thread, they took it of. it was "prove to me am not jesus christ"

but they recon its ok to allow some stranger to come on and call my girlfriend.

So, i have become very annoyed by this so i thought i would annoy everyone else because they would do it with me wundt they of course? but its ok to call my partner a fatty aint it?

[edit on 18-8-2008 by deathpoet69]

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by deathpoet69

but they recon its ok to allow some stranger to come on and call my girlfriend.

So, i have become very annoyed by this so i thought i would annoy everyone else because they would do it with me wundt they of course? but its ok to call my partner a fatty aint it?

Who did this?

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   
firstly it was FeedMeACat but was firstly taken of then had to redo the reply.
secondly Sonya610 who may not of wanting to be "unkind" put the subject towards me and then when i put somthing about that i have been a model before, she came round and said "i hope your girlfriend reads this because she could find some men who love big women" that was a major insult and really riled me and nothing was done about it.

I know its my fault for putting it up but all i wanted to know was what others would preceive one person going with another.
Like, if someone had loads of rings in there body and tattoes and i went out with them, how would it be preceived, it had nothing to do with my girlfriend in particular but they made it out to be.

How would you like it phoniex, if you put somthing like "what is the conventional type" and then in the subject put "i would like to know what other peoples views are of what the genreal population of accepted critera as in looks would be seen with the not so accepted like someone who had loads of rings/tattoes/big/small/skinny etc. then you put a picture of you and your lover up, you are the "normal" type and your boyfriend is the "werid" looking one and then make a sinde remark about your boyfriend. do you see were i am coming from? thats why i am angery. yes its my own flaut for putting mine and my girlfriends picture up which my parnter wernt to happy about however i wanted to show that it dont matter about all that i wanted to see other peoples preceptions and because i aint been in school since i ws 13 i dont know how to explain things.

My girlfriend is not botherd though so i guess i should chill out a bit, but its got me going. I should be ok soon. Maybe i just dint explain myself properly and thats why i was a target?

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by deathpoet69
I should not be told to withheld my opinion or views, if this is so then ATS is defiantly not what it makes out to be.

We respect personal choice and understand ATS is not for everyone. That said, for those that want to stay the only requirement is that you follow a very reasonable set of rules you agreed to when you created your account.

Bottom line BTS is for joking around and having fun and ATS is for serious debate and discussion.

...end transmission...

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Dang KingLizard got here before me,

BTS is where your threads for havin fun should be, We like fun threads here. Cmon by for a spell, we don't bite much

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by deathpoet69

Yes if you want to have fun BTS certainly is the place. Yes there can be fun and silly things happening on occasion on ATS, but in general it revolves around real pertinent matters, and doesn't often go too far.

Please don't give the mods a hard time. They are just doing their jobs, and they are actually a pretty entertaining group. You just need to get to know them.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   
i enjoy been on ats and bts, ill tell you the truth, i would confine in anybody on ats/bts than anyone really in the real world because most understand me

top topics

join