It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would YOU pick?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Hi All,

Simple question for you all:

If you had the ability to unmask and uncover the secrets/truth of just ONE conspiracy theory what would you pick?

Personally, I'm not too sure what I would pick, it wouldn't be the existence of Aliens as I believe they do exist.

A good contender for me personally would be the truth behind 9/11 just because of the intense debate and HUGE amount controversy it has generated.

What would you all pick?

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Woof- big question!

I guess I would pick the alien conspiracy, though having all of the government cover-ups be exposed would be a close second.

I chose alien conspiracy because I think there is more to gain from knowing the truth but people are people and we will always be fighting for control and power, and we will always be screwing each other over in the name of those two things.
So having government conspiracies uncovered would be beneficial, but not nearly as much as alien truths, imo.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Death_Kron

I would pick out the dna strands of humans and animals see if they are connected in someway, i would then put them together and have them mate then create an even cooler being.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I'd choose to unmask the truth about the New World Order, if one so exists, as if there is any truth to it, it's probably something that effects all of us, in one way or another.

Aliens are a close second though I've gotta say, so, maybe that conspiracy instead. Decisions, decisions

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I'd probably want to have the "depopulation" issue looked into... 9/11 is bad and all, but 6 billion people dying is a bit much don't you think? Lot of people want it, I'm worried they'll get it cause people are too willfully ignorant to wake up

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I would largely choose 9/11 over the others, simply because the unmasking of the full truth behind that would unravel everything else from there.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I think mine would be to uncover Putin's control over Russia, and a second would be to uncover the DNC's total future plans for the USA and North America.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I would like the truth concerning all the religious Gods to be made known in no uncertain way.

In my opinion this discovery would change the world dramatically.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by dizziedame

Good answer! Yes, I think it would change the world quite dramatically your right, however I also think it would cause a lot of chaos and maybe suicides!

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by DarkPassenger

Another interesting conspiracy, I would also like to know about this if I had the chance, as you said its something that would affect everybody.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I'm not sure that this is a conspiracy, but I suppose some persons might know and are conspiring to keep it quiet.

I'd like to know if the moon is artificial or not. And if it is artificial, who put it there.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by dizziedame
I would like the truth concerning all the religious Gods to be made known in no uncertain way.

In my opinion this discovery would change the world dramatically.

thats a good one.. would be very interesting..but would it make a difference? there are still people to this day who believe the world is flat as a pancake...

I dont believe in the whole "god created us, not evolution" that some people live by. so Id like the truth about evolution out! or is it and I just missed it?

Id like the truth about wether the chicken or the egg came first. that does my head in thinking about.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by berenike

Interesting theory, I'm not sure I'v heard that one before, I do know (as I'm sure you do) that alot of people don't believe we actually landed on the moon. I have seen some very convincing documentrys stating this but ultimately I'm not sure.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by miss halfway

Good point, I'm not sure actually if it would make a difference or not. As you stated there are some people who simply refuse to believe the truth and prefer to have their own beliefs, however convoluted and believe these over the truth.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Death_Kron

it would have been very interesting to see how people dealt with that truth.. maybe they would just accept it?... maybe they would come up with other things to believe in?..

I think its one of those things that I would like to know the truth about.. but Im not so sure if it would be a smart thing to do?..
im a bit switzerland on that one..cant make up my mind. for my own sake Id like to know.. but it would knock the air out of so many people and probably just cause even more drama in the world dont you think..

I think the chicken-egg truth would be a much more comfortable truth

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Death_Kron
reply to post by berenike

Interesting theory, I'm not sure I'v heard that one before, I do know (as I'm sure you do) that alot of people don't believe we actually landed on the moon. I have seen some very convincing documentrys stating this but ultimately I'm not sure.

It was funny, the idea just came to me one day that maybe the moon was artificial, so I googled it. I was amazed at how many sites there are on the subject. I'm not any good at science, but the ideas put forward for it being artificial made a lot of sense to me.

I don't really think man landed on the moon, but I wouldn't put money on it. One of the silliest debunkings of the 'we didn't go' idea that I've seen involved some people re-creating the moon landing photos to prove they were real. Forgetting that all they were proving was that 'moon landing' pictures could indeed be taken on Earth.

[edit on 18-8-2008 by berenike]

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I wouldnt release the alien conspiricy just yet...so hmm..i think it would have to be Moon water,beautiful stuff.

new topics

top topics

join