It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jim Penniston - guest on the Kevin Smith Show tonight!!!! (8.18.08)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   
www.kevinsmithshow.com...

HEADS UP!

Show starts live at 10pm eastern, 9pm central, 7pm pacific.

IMPORTANT ----> ***Go to the site and click on "VIDEO/MAC" at the top under "listen live" to watch AND listen to the show live tonight***

His guest tonight is Jim Penniston!!!

DO NOT MISS THIS!!!

Jim Penniston was in charge of the base security at Bentwaters RAFB in England during the 1980 UFO incident in which he walked into the woods and observed "and" touched a black triangular shaped UFO. Jim is also one of the Disclosure Project witnesses.

The show is a 2 hour show. During the second hour, listeners can call in and ask questions. The number to call is 1-623-581-5148

Please help me spread this information every where you can, thanks!

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   
We get it. You like the Kevin Smith show. I'll check it out. Thank you.

Is it really necessary you advertise every single Kevin Smith Show guest on this board?

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by NightVision

Just the one's I think are great UFO guests and I help play a part in getting the guest in contact with Kevin.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by ufo reality
reply to post by NightVision

Just the one's I think are great UFO guests and I help play a part in getting the guest in contact with Kevin.

Fair enough. I don't suppose you've shown Kevin Smith your piece of a UFO have you?

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I live in Atlanta, he lives in Phoenix, and I refuse to mail it any where. I'm not going to risk loosing it.

PS - I've known Jim Penniston for a long time. Like John Callahan, Jim's credentials are ace...

top topics

join