It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Small alien autopsy.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Found this on youtube. I think it is amusing and weird at the same time. It looks fake to me.
If this has been posted here before, please remove this thread.
I'm new here; first time posting.

www.youtube.com...

Mod Note: You Have An Urgent U2U- Click Here.

[edit on 21/8/2008 by Sauron]

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Yup it's pretty old. I believe they determined that it was a doll, if I remember right.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   
That was gross.

And cool!

Whoever made that thing did an amazing job!

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by damwel

Who determined it was a doll? Where do they make a doll like that with such detail? If there is a mold for a such a doll.. why are there not more?

Where did you get that info?

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

I think that there was a consensus that most thought it was probably a fake, however that doesn't mean it was but admittedly I didn't stay around to the end of the thread to be certain. I think I went away on holidays around then.

I remember the two biggest problems with the footage were that the "Y-Section" was actually performed as a "T-Section" which apparently is wrong and the surgeons work was constantly clumsy.

Another criticism leveled at it was how the surgeon appeared to be manipulating the doll/alien in an effort to show off the amazing handy work.. i.e the molding/casting and armature techniques employed. He appeared to really want the alien facing the camera for maximum effect.

Personally, I found the fat layer (if you could call it that) to be entirely missing while the singular skin (epidermal) layer differed thicknesses and tended to change and compensate to the body form (which is a normal occurrence with latex type casts). I have some reasonable experience in this from art school.

Having said all that, it's hard to tell what's real and what's not these days. It could very well be real, but with a solid search, we may find the perpetrators have already come forward or been solidly debunked. I may have a look around the traps tomorrow.

If anyone could shed some light on the results of this video, that would be great! He was a cool little Alien though wasn't he! I want one!

IRM

[edit on 18/8/08 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by thegrayone

probably fake imo...

here is the thread discussing this already...

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Alien Autopsy in colour,on small "being" (or puppet), page 1

[edit on 18-8-2008 by easynow]

[edit on 18-8-2008 by easynow]

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Yeah I remember finding that and realizing it was fake right away.. why was the ribcage already seperated before he started cutting it? He even pretending to cut each rib as if we didn't notice it had already come seperated from the body.
There's only ONE guy doing the operation? Not even a camera man?

I must say though the skin on the doll does look convincing but if this guy took a bit more time he might have turned some heads.

[edit on 18-8-2008 by MurrayTORONTO]

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I don't know how an Alien's skin is supposed to behave or the blood; I don't know if an alien's body is supposed to get rigid or not, but what I'm sure about is that we can't compare alien's physiology to humans' or animals' on this planet. They might behave different... or not.

This is me thinking here. With all the hoaxes, that I'm sure the government or the power to be has implanted themselves (most of them), to make people lose interest or dismiss anything as a hoax, for clear that it is, once in a while they show us a real one to see our reactions and to see if their plan has worked. So, let's say for an instance that this one is real but we dismiss it because of certain discrepancies, and that is exactly what they want. We hear too many lies that when we hear the truth, as strange as it may sound, we dismiss it based on past experiences.

I grew up in a remote and small town in the Caribbean, where I saw things that I didn't know about, things that I couldn't comprehend at the time but that now I know. When I go back I talk to farmers and I ask them about any experience that they might have had, and the things that they tell me seem out of a fiction book. Too bad that now that I know what I'm looking for, I don't see anything any more...well, almost anything.

That been said, I don't know about his footage, but I'm sure as hell going to find out.

[edit on 8/8/2008 by thegrayone]

[edit on 8/8/2008 by thegrayone]

Mod Note: You Have An Urgent U2U- Click Here.

[edit on 21/8/2008 by Sauron]

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by thegrayone

If there's one autopsy video thats real, this one has me convinced:
link
Everyone says "oh no some guy in london admitted it was a hoax". Thats all it takes to prove this wrong? Some guy just saying so?

[edit on 18-8-2008 by MurrayTORONTO]

Mod Note: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

[There is no need to quote the entire post above your own, the reply button is a better option when only making a generalized single comment.]

[edit on 20/8/2008 by Sauron]

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by MurrayTORONTO

That is the Fox "Alien Autposy" special right? If so, I'm pretty sure Fox and the person who made it have both claimed it is a fake.

Edit - some more info on the film
www.csicop.org...

[edit on 18-8-2008 by Turiddu]

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   
No this isn't the FOX alien autopsy. This is in color and more modern but either way also appears to be fake.

top topics

join