It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USS LIberty: "I was murdered!! Can you hear me?"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 09:14 AM
link   
U.S.S. Liberty
I found this thought-provoking article and it touched me.
I've heard about the deliberate sinking of the U.S.S. Liberty, but, I didn't know napalm may have been used!
It's so wrong!

Forty one years ago, on June 8, 1967, my shipmates were murdered in cold blood by the Government of Israel in a sneak attack upon our ship in international waters. Our ship was attacked by jet aircraft using rockets and napalm to strafe our ship and burn us alive with their deadly napalm.

The Israelis sent 3 torpedo boats in for the kill, firing five torpedoes at us with one hitting the starboard side of our ship, instantly blowing to bits 25 brave American sailors and marines.

Our ship was in great danger of sinking so we put over our three remaining life rafts. The rest were shot up or burning. The Israelis shot two of the remaining rafts out of the water and took one aboard their boat. I guess they took it as a trophy for murdering their American friends. No survivors were to be allowed.

They then sent troop-carrying helicopters to finish us off. If it had not been for an incorrect message that help was on the way, I would have joined my brothers in death that fateful day.

Our government knew we were under attack and refused to come help us. Our government left us out there to die at the hands of our assassins, the Government of Israel. When it was all said and done our ship had over 800 canon and rocket holes. Thousands of armor piercing bullets were in her skin and a torpedo hole so big you could fit your house in it.

The torpedo gunmen made sport of shooting our fire fighters and stretcher bearers. I know this first hand because I was on the receiving end of their bullets. Thirty-four sailors and marines were murdered, 174 were wounded, and a 40 million dollar ship was in ruins.

The U.S. Government ordered all of us to never breath a word about what Israel did to us under penalty of prison or death. They made us part of the cover-up. Many survivors today will not speak of these war crimes for fear of our government. But many of us survivors chose to speak up and protest this act of treason by our own government officials who protect Israel with the phony excuse of ‘mistaken identity’.

The congress, then and now, are under the thumb of the Israeli political actions committees in this country and it is disgraceful that our spineless elected officials have no guts to confront them. The media–with few exceptions–are bought and paid for by the same people–ISRAEL.

If you look down in the comment section, you see a comment by Draconius;
What's his deal?
I see a lot of this kind of garbage in comments sections, whether it be an Israeli model dating a goyim or politics!
Utter racism.

Draconius Says:
August 18, 2008 at 4:15 am
They should feel proud that they gave their lives in service to the Chosen Ones. Israel must and does come first in America, to hell with the people. The people of Israel are superior to the rest of humanity, who were put on this Earth to serve them.

Pictures of the actual damage to the U.S.S Liberty, here;
U.S.S. Liberty.org
including napalm damage.

Here's an article supporting the U.S. soldiers claims;
Guardian.co.uk

Apparently, The United States NSA had a surveillance plane that caught the whole thing BEFORE and during the assault!

As the slaughter continued, neither the Israelis nor the Liberty crew had any idea that witnesses were present high above. Until now, that is. According to information, interviews and documents obtained, for nearly 35 years the NSA has hidden the fact that one of its planes - a Navy EC-121 ferret - was overhead at the time of the incident, eavesdropping on what was going on below. The interceptions from that plane, which answer some of the key questions about the attack, are among the NSA's deepest secrets.

[edit on 18-8-2008 by Clearskies]

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Thanks for your post. What really gets my dander up is that we supply them, with about 10 million a year in our money.Time for them to come clean and be good people, and say what really happened. Bad enough 75 to now 90 percent of the world hates the USA. You would think that, since something like this happened and our people died as a result, our Government should say the truth. Time to do the right thing.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by zman

Here's a good thread.
I didn't incorporate my post in there.
U.S. warns Israel- There will be NO U.S.S. Liberty II

Eventually we WILL know what happened.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Sad stuff, Israel our "allies" and they attack us... why? Because our wonderful President had them do it, and it is a matter of official record not conspiracy.

Same thing on 9/11 - there were no "Muslims" on any plane, Israel stole identities from muslims to help frame them for the already 4 year planned invasion of Afghanistan, and Bush wanted Iraq on the side. Even the patriot act was done before 9/11, all this was planned out well in advance

If you want to know more about the Israel connection to 9/11, here's a really good essay on it, good size read

Israel and 9/11

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Another addition from Clearskies thread - does this not sound familiar?

Mark Glenn – The Ugly Truth

"Someone from within the intelligence or military apparatus of the United States has looked towards the horizon and concluded that Israel is planning a ‘USS Liberty Pt II,’ meaning an attack on a US ship, most likely in the Persian Gulf, leading to a massive loss of life to be then blamed on Iran. As was intended in 1967 when Israel attacked the Liberty, Americans would be incensed into such a war frenzy that they would demand the ‘obliteration’ (a la Hillary Clinton) of the guilty party, the false identity of which the Jewish media establishment in America would be all too glad to provide."

Check it out people, everything the media tells you is bogus. If you see anything on it, candidate, 9/11 stories, fear mongering - ignore it. Will save you a lot of trouble to remember that =p

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by jomie-ky

Thanks for the link.
I am a Christian who used to think that I had to uphold Israel, no matter what, but, in researching who the Hebrews are anymore, I became aware of how they were hi-jacked.
No longer Hebrews, some use Zionism like a tool.
Even ultra-orthodox Jews hate what has gone on!
But, I am NOT antisemitic. I'm not all white. Part Cherokee.
I would not hate ANYONE, because of who they are ethnically.
How long will any nation be held exempt from scrutiny?

[edit on 18-8-2008 by Clearskies]

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Clearskies

Very poignant story from one of the worst tales of treachery between allies in history.
The fact that they wanted to wipe out all traces of evidence and with it all survivors.

"The ship that wouldn't sink" was the survivors' only hope once they realised they were not going to be allowed to live/escape in the life-rafts.

Behind the scenes..calls between Israeli and American presidents and politicians and no requests for help being answered..

Only the ship's refusal to sink saved a lot of people on a bleak day in history..

President Johnson should have been shot for treason after his participation

top topics

join