posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 12:05 PM
I can't post vids from work.. so I'll just name my fav scenes..
Not in any particular order....
1. Stripes, during training - they're running the obstacle course, Ox (John Candy) comes running through the woods and takes off over the hill into
the tree line, with his arms over his head, yelling ahhhhhhhhhhhh - always cracks me up.
2. Top Gun, Maverick (Tom Cruise) on the carrier - goose is dead, the final battle has taken place and he throws Goose's dog tags into the ocean. I
just liked that scene for some reason.
3. Boogie Nights, Dirk, Scotty and the other guy, goes to the drug dealers house to sell him dope... the kid is lighting fire crackers one after the
other, the drug dealer is playing "mix" tapes that he made, jamming.. to Sister Christian, the guys are getting freaked out, etc... intense funny
4. Tombstone, Way too many scenes to mention, but one of them when Doc Holiday (Val Kilmer) is very drunk and Ike is losing at cards, Doc says,
"maybe poker isn't your game, I know, let's have a spelling contest"... great scene.
5. Road House, Dalton is out back the Double Deuce getting his butt whipped, when Wade Garrett (Sam Elliott) rides up in front, looks up at the name
of the bar and says "double douche".... goes out back and joins the fight... can't put the text here, great scene though.
6. Air Force One - at the end of the movie, the big Transport has recovered the presidents family and the President is hanging from the back of the
plane on the line, on the speaker phone at the White House, the Vice President says, "do you have the President" and the Pilot comes back and says
"Liberty Two Four is changing call signs - Liberty Two Four is now Air Force One! "