It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

lazar's element

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2003 @ 02:25 PM
link   
If Bob Lazar's testimony that an element could have it's own gravitational pull, could our earth's core be made up of an element that we are yet to discover that may be similar to this element...? Considering that no scientist has been able to explain where gravity comes from exactly..

posted on Jan, 10 2003 @ 06:11 PM
link   
while this could be, i'm gonna have to say that earths core probably isn't made up of an unknown element since everything i've read about elements is that the unknown ones would be very heavy and they are very unstable. like fractions of a second unstable. and everything i've read of bob lazar is that he's a publicity hound. it could be misinformation though.

since we're talking about earths core i read in Discover magazine, an article that said some people think that the earths core is actually a nuclear reactor. i don't know if i buy that but it's an interesting read.

posted on Jan, 10 2003 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I'm afraid that Lazar probably slept through all his science classes.

Everything has gravity, and there's no "unknown element" that accounts for it. A large enough ball of water floating out in space would have gravity, and there are experiments that have measured and proved this.

As to elements, ALL the stable combinations of electrons and protons and neutrons have already been discovered. When you get to elements of atomic number 100 and higher they are so unstable that they only last a few fractions of a second.

So, no.

And Lazar really needs to go back to junior high and high school science and this time stay awake through the courses.

posted on Jan, 11 2003 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by AegisFang
while this could be, i'm gonna have to say that earths core probably isn't made up of an unknown element since everything i've read about elements is that the unknown ones would be very heavy and they are very unstable. like fractions of a second unstable.

Actually element 115 is said to be quite stable...
But yeah who knows though, Lazar could be some loon but his theories are pretty interesting to conspire about...

new topics

top topics

join