It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you think that Bigfoot can do human things?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 06:52 AM
link   
I believe he could. I even think that the Bigfoot could talk and have a conversation. Could he write and have his own language? Oh sure!
I think he does and probably the entire race of Bigfoots. It would be interesting to talk to their race, we could learn so much from them. They have to be more advanced than a chimp. And chimps can many tasks that human can do. And if they are the missing link just imagine all we can learn from them, they could even know the secrets of ancient earth.

jedimiller

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 07:01 AM
link   
As far as I'm concerned "Bigfoot" isn't real. He's just like the alien spacecraft that everyone can talk about or "think they saw' but nobody can prove anything. That California press conference was a joke and they supplied no evidence just their story. Sure " Bigfoot can talk and read and do all that a human can do because it's a figment of the human imagination.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Solarskye
As far as I'm concerned "Bigfoot" isn't real.

No one said he was real. Take away the scientific fact and speculate Solar, I mean where's the fun in debunking everything on ATS? let's just say, that he was real and he was being examined and interviewed etc. Do you think he could communicate with us and do the basic things we do. Just try it.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 09:13 AM
link   
It would certainly be interesting to learn about any and all communicative and social systems they have, but it does irk me some when the speculation on the Bigfoot/Sasquatch/Yeti species crosses over into paranormal or ET territory. I just feel like it's the howling debunkers that need to have that association by proxy, not us. It's just a fascinating case of an fantastic, unknown creature that is probably out there and yet to be discovered, like so many other species.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by jedimiller

What is the point of this discussion? It's like asking if Unicorns would be any good in horse races, or if the Tooth Fairy is a good cook.

This is an exercise in hypothetical hypotheticals - about as devoid of use as a discussion can get.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 11:02 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by dave420

you know what? i believe, and you don't so there! phht! i would rather eat the tooth fairies cooking than wherever you eat, and maybe unicorns have horns as a means of propulsion. but what i'm getting at is you have no way of knowing wheather or not bigfoot is real because you just might be one of those unsuspecting white collar suburbanite prisoners. but back to something a little less boring...

since that bigfoot is on Canada's endangered list, he probably has esp ability and does not seem to be as sociable as a black Angus bull. but whenever he does run across a human he might be speechless and think 'do i trust this guy? he seems to have the same machine that killed that elk right there... okay just be cute and cuddley... run!!!' i mean wouldn't you walk past speechless with fear of someone if you know they were shooting high velocity rounds at some of your neighbors? i would smile and run as fast as i could away from one guy with a rifle, let alone a group of people hunting me

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I think Bigfoot creates a lot of useless threads on ATS. Perhaps he's bored out there in the woods.

new topics

top topics

join