It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poison your babys' brains

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by hardcoremusiclover

Wow, that page is just creepy in a sort of Stepford wives way.

Nursery water? You can't even tell it's a product they're selling unless you read carefully.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I might point out that there are reports that suggest that the sodium fluoride put in our water "to give us healthy teeth"
is very difficult to remove from water, and normal filtration is not enough... The ones who are saying that suggest a reverse osmosis setup to accomplish the goal. (I will look for a link when I have another moment, but no, they weren't selling RO systems...)

To the one who asked whether they were adding calcium or sodium fluoride... The answer is: Sodium fluoride. Calcium fluoride occurs naturally and is relatively little threat. Sodium fluoride is a manufacturing byproduct that once was considered a hazardous waste, but between the Nazi experiements that showed it pacified those it was given to, along with a good dumping opportunity, a concerted effort went into convincing us that we should add it to our water (and toothpaste, and mouthwash, etc.).

This pacified us and eliminated the question of what to do with all the toxic waste.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 10:53 AM
link   
For anyone who is recently getting into this subject and is looking to do their own research, I recommend the following link...

Chronology of Fluoridation

The points on this page allow you to further research these instances, literally providing you with hundreds of hours of information if you are so inclined.

It was one of my originating sources when I first started looking into the fluoride campaign a couple years ago.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

Thanks, StrangeBrew, for the link.

I haven't seen mention of it in THIS thread yet, but undoubtedly it's in other threads on the subject of fluoridation on ATS: the link between water fluoridation and Alzheimer's Disease. It seems pretty obvious that there might be a link, but, like I mentioned before, I didn't take this subject seriously until the past few days.

Anyway, I've been Googling for information regarding my local water supply (in New Zealand), and I found this: www.pha.org.nz....

It (non-specifically) addresses the concerns of anti-fluoridationists, but also states "reports of independent experts in relevant fields of medicine, epidemiology, oral health and water engineering have been unanimous that benefits of water fluoridation outweigh any (very small) potential risks."

At the bottom of the report is a bibliography. Judging by the titles of the articles or studies published, the articles are only in regards to dental health...there are no articles of opposition mentioned. I guess that means that if there have been any studies of the ill effects of water fluoridation published (like a possible link between Alzheimer's and F.), they haven't been considered.

In short, there's a bit of myopia going on...a bit of bias.

I guess answers could be found by "following the money".

Sorry if this post's as clear as mud.

F

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fuggle
In short, there's a bit of myopia going on...a bit of bias.

I guess answers could be found by "following the money".

There is a concerted and, yes, evil effort to sicken us (for the medical and pharmaceutical profits), dumb us down, reduce birth rates, and make us compliant with "authority," thus enabling the plans of the NWO to move forward more easily.

And, of course, kill us.

Anyone who reads that Chronology of Fluoride and can't connect these dots...has likely been fluoridated.

[edit on 8/19/2008 by Amaterasu]

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Oops, I hope you weren't refering to me. I skimmed up through part of the 1940's on the chronology, but the little I read compelled me to turn to other sources and (related) subjects.

It's been a fascinating day!

I know this might raise the ire of some here, but while we're on this subject, I rented and watched "Sicko" for the first time, yesterday. No pun intended, but that's some sickening stuff going on.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Syntaxstealth

Wow, and what country is that where they recycle sewer water as drinking water? We filter and 'clean' our sewer water and release it in the sea.

Our drinking watter is rain and river water that is pumped up from under our dunes where it was already filtered by natural processes. It is then filtered by letting it settle trough sand. The only thing added is Iron sulfate to reduce the phosphate levels. No chemicals added. I consider myself lucky that our tap water is better than a lot of bottled water.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 05:13 AM
link   
In order for Fluoride to have a positive effect on the teeth, it must reach a certain level of concentration in the bloodstream.....That is what they say anyways.

But there are no veins in the teeth, and even if there were - Sodium Fluoride (in water/toothpaste) is not CALCIUM FLUORIDE (which occurs in nature).

And if is is an issue of getting the right concentration in the bloodstream so as to effect the saliva - then why not just apply it topically?

I'm a doctor. I don't recommend that anyone ever take sodium fluoride intentionally.

I have held in my hands the Brains of Amish and Laplanders who live a natural lifestyle as well as those of city dwellers in fluoridated areas.

There is a vast disparity in the health of the tissue and glandular fluids. Fluoridated city dweller's brains look sick in comparison to the pristine quality of a Mennonite brain. (like minced beef when it starts to get brown after a few days)

Edit: To Say: Several popular Anti-depressants and anti psychotics are based on the fluoride molecule, being as it is so effective at changing brain chemistry. Sodium Fluoride is a by-product of the Aluminum industry. CALCIUM Fluoride occurs in nature, and still should not be intentionally ingested.

Sarin nerve gas is based on the Sodium Fluoride Molecule.

SSRIs are so destructive and dangerous that I no longer prescribe them. Nothing good has come from any of these fluoride-based drugs. Every school shooter since Columbine has been on them. Their doctors should be punished or at the very least, heavily investigated while their license is suspended.

[edit on 20-8-2008 by TruthTellist]

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Oops, I hope you weren't refering to me.

Nope, nope. Just those in general that might read that and then deny there is conspiracy. They deny that 9/11 was an inside job. They deny that these things can be kept secret (overall). They vastly overestimate the numbers that are required for a conspiracy to work.

Those are the ones in question. [smile]

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   

I've been Googling for a reputable source about "Hitler's" use of fluoride as a means of stupifying the masses. Does anyone know of a fair-and-balanced source of information on this subject on the internet?

A devil's advocate could argue that The Third Reich put this stuff in their water to improve the dental health of the German population.

Cheers,
F

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I think I'm starting to understand. Someone tell me if I'm wrong.

Being an acid, Fluorosilic acid is corrosive. Tooth caries (cavities) are caused by bacteria and the fermentation of...fermentables. The acid destroys the bacteria, inhibiting the development of cavities. Hence, fluoride in the water helps prevent tooth decay.

However, there are many undesirable side effects of this acid being in the water...among them, dental fluorisis, and calcification of the pineal gland, et cetera.

That's it in a nutshell, right?

Edit to add: it turns out that fluorosilicic acid is added to NZ's water supply, not sodium fluoride. Now to learn the differences between the two...if there are differences.

[edit on 20/8/08 by Fuggle]

[edit on 20/8/08 by Fuggle]

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

I lived in Phoenix too. Had to truck down to the r/o machine with my bottles every night. We finally got bottles water after being sick for a month after moving there.

I had to fight my pediatrician on not giving flouride supplements because we are on well water.
He kept saying my babies teeth were forming now and could rot out later.

I refused.

there have been a few studies swept under the rug on how it keeps your teeth whole because it suckes the calcium from your bones to do it.

Leading to osteoporosis and early hip fractures.

Yes teeth are better these days but that is more then likely due to regular dentist visits and periodontal care.

I am aware of this baby flouride water. It is called nursery water.
It has added flouride to mix with formula or whatever.

This stuff shouldn't even be legal.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 10:52 AM
link   

I've been Googling for a reputable source about "Hitler's" use of fluoride as a means of stupifying the masses. Does anyone know of a fair-and-balanced source of information on this subject on the internet?

A devil's advocate could argue that The Third Reich put this stuff in their water to improve the dental health of the German population.

Well, I think the water was mainly fluoridated in the ghettos and prison camps. Given that, it would be a hard sell that the fluoride was added for healthy teeth. As for a link...

Not sure what you would think is a "fair-and-balanced source of information" but here are some links:

www.greaterthings.com...

www.preferrednetwork.com...

www.tuberose.com...

www.newmediaexplorer.org...

www.thyroid-info.com...

setyourselffree08.wordpress.com...

portland.indymedia.org...

www.apfn.org... which says: (Ref.
book: "The Crime and Punishment of I.G. Farben" by Joseph Borkin.)

Actually, it seems Borkin may have the answers. Perhaps the documentation is available in his book. I do know that I have heard no one disputing this claim - which, given its central place on the stage of fluoridation, would suggest it can be proven, else we would see the proponents railing about disinfo rather than ignoring these claims.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Amaterasu, thank you for taking the time to post the links (star for you--do stars actually _do_ anything? Count toward changing the colour of your green bar or anything, or do they just make a post stand out in apparent significance?).

A lot of those sites reference the same letter--a letter written by Charles Perkins in 1954, which is fine and interesting, but I've been hoping to find more than one person's testimony. Before I "spit the dummy" about this fascinating issue, I want evidence and more than one person's testimony that "the Nazis" (and Soviets) used this chemical for a form of mind control rather than for dental health. In other words, I don't want to overreact to something that just isn't true.

Who cares if I do or not? No one but me, of course...but if I'm going to be a future loud mouth on the matter, then I want my facts to be straight. So, that's what I'm getting at with seeking "fair and balanced" information.

Now, that said----I'm astonished by what you and the others participating in this thread are enlightening me about. Following your links brought me to this excellent article on the subject: www.informationliberation.com....

On a side note: I had the chilling rememberance that when I was in the USAF's "basic training", we were told to drink three glasses of water with every meal (to prevent dehydration). Preventing dehydration, yeah--that's probably half of the truth, anyway.

Cheers,
Fuggle

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I actually have a friend who drank only tap water that had flouride in it and he would swallow some of his toothpaste...I forced him to drink bottled water and use natural toothpaste and for several days he was sicker than a dog. Must have been his body trying to reverse all the fluoride.

Its a shame.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   
So the very best thing a man can do is to forego drinking any water whatsoever.

That is what I will do. I will stick to consuming orange juice.

My future is assured.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Amaterasu, thank you for taking the time to post the links (star for you--do stars actually _do_ anything? Count toward changing the colour of your green bar or anything, or do they just make a post stand out in apparent significance?).

I believe they affect your points...

A lot of those sites reference the same letter--a letter written by Charles Perkins in 1954, which is fine and interesting, but I've been hoping to find more than one person's testimony. Before I "spit the dummy" about this fascinating issue, I want evidence and more than one person's testimony that "the Nazis" (and Soviets) used this chemical for a form of mind control rather than for dental health. In other words, I don't want to overreact to something that just isn't true.

I suspect that evidence of that is difficult to come by - like UFO's there has likely been a concerted effort to cover it up.

Here's what I could find:

www.libertygunrights.com...

This is about Russia and their prison camps...but, as I said, though there are thousands of sites with this claim, and this claim comes up here often, I am certain it is a valid claim. No one ever disputes it.

Who cares if I do or not? No one but me, of course...but if I'm going to be a future loud mouth on the matter, then I want my facts to be straight. So, that's what I'm getting at with seeking "fair and balanced" information.

Oh, I fully understand personal integrity. [smile] I have hear the Nazi-using-fluoride stories for over ten years now - and the pro-fluoride people NEVER approach it. Ever. I have to conclude that there IS evidence out there for this claim. I would order that guy's book if I had any money (or even a credit card...) and see what he cites. But I do not have that luxury.

Now, that said----I'm astonished by what you and the others participating in this thread are enlightening me about.

Most happy to oblige. [smile]

On a side note: I had the chilling rememberance that when I was in the USAF's "basic training", we were told to drink three glasses of water with every meal (to prevent dehydration). Preventing dehydration, yeah--that's probably half of the truth, anyway.

Heh. I'll bet! I would NEVER let my child into the clutches of the military.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by hardcoremusiclover
I actually have a friend who drank only tap water that had flouride in it and he would swallow some of his toothpaste...I forced him to drink bottled water and use natural toothpaste and for several days he was sicker than a dog. Must have been his body trying to reverse all the fluoride.

Its a shame.

Good for you! And it is truly a shame that:

There are people who WANT to poison us;

There are people who BELIEVE the snow job, and;

It's so dam' hard to get out of your system once it is there.

And people are now asking about vaccines. Really, if the folks in charge develop a public relations program to sell us poison in our water supply, given the ingredients in vaccines, can we really believe that they are good for us???

[sigh]

A shame indeed.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Vaccines. Yeah. Good subject for another thread (no doubt there are already plenty). A few years back when my school was vaccinating students against meningococcal, I was one of the few weird parents who refused to let their children get inoculated.

But that's off topic.

Anyway, there's a company in New Plymouth, NZ called "Farmers Fertiliser Ltd" that, along with "Ichem", published a study explaining how hydrofluorosilicic acid (the type of fluoride they put into our water) strengthens the enamel on the teeth (www.nzic.org.nz...).

Farmer's Fertiliser, of course, produces the corrosive by-product.

...I wonder what Greenpeace's stance on Fluoride is. They've got a strong presence in NZ...a cursory look at their website makes no mention of this stuff. Interesting.

[edit on 22/8/08 by Fuggle]

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Whats worse than flouride is neurotoxic outgas from our computers and TVs. check out this site, this guys got a lot of info about it.

www.rawair.net...

nobody is even talking about this issue.

I thought it might be a hoax, but it looks like theres a ton of scientific evidence showing that our computer's toxins are showing up in our bodies.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join