It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poison your babys' brains

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   
For those asking what baby water is, Its gallon water jugs sold with purified water with LOTS of added flouride for teeth protecton.

www.nurserywater.com...

There you go.

[edit on 18-8-2008 by hardcoremusiclover]

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I buy bottled water and I have to mention that you need to be careful there as well. Some bottling companies are actually adding flouride to their products so READ THE LABEL!

And while Im here posting...... STAY AWAY FROM ASPARTAME too (nutrasweet, which is in almost everything that is sugarfree) !!! I have deathly allergic reactions to small amounts of aspartame so I never got into the habit of sugarfree substances thank goodness.

www.breakthechain.org...

www.holisticmed.com...

www.truth.tc...

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by hardcoremusiclover
For those asking what baby water is, Its gallon water jugs sold with purified water with LOTS of added flouride for teeth protecton.

www.nurserywater.com...

There you go.

[edit on 18-8-2008 by hardcoremusiclover]

And there it is indeed. Unbelievable.

I see they're one of the many companies under DS Waters of America, Inc.

On the nursery water page; note the following claim, "This has also been endorsed by the Center for Disease Control and Prevention, labeling municipal water fluoridation as one of the greatest public health achievements of the 20th century."

If you can understand that labeling, then you can understand the battle we're up against.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ghaleon12
If people are looking for fluorideless toothpaste, Tom's of Maine is a good brand I'd look into.[edit on 18-8-2008 by ghaleon12]

I used to use Tom's until I found out about sodium lauryl sulfate, which is in their products. It is an irritant, and I am prone to getting ulcers in my mouth. I read about, and found out, that sulfates tended to make them worse and seemed to slow the healing process. Since then, I have used JASON toothpaste. It is fluoride-free and sulfate-free.

Anyway, some time ago, I remember reading different theories on why fluoride is added to water systems (besides the given explanation). One stated that paper and aluminum manufacturers, which supposedly produce large amounts of fluoride as waste, lobbied our government to add it to public water systems, claiming that science showed that fluoride was essential to healthy teeth. While certain flourides might, in fact, play some role in strengthening teeth, this was misinformation, because there are different types of fluoride with varying degrees of toxicities, and these waste products were obviously not of the type that was harmless to our bodies. Of course, the idea here being that instead of having to pay to get rid of this waste, the paper and aluminum companies could sell it to the county or city or whatever to put into the water system.

I don't really have a source for this, as I am just recalling this from memory of something I read a while back. But I just thought I'd share in case anyone else was interested in looking into it. Perhaps there is a correlation between cities that fluoridate and cities that have paper or aluminum manufacturers nearby?

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Nice long read here by a former Auckland principal dental officer (Largest city in New Zealand and also where I live ^_^).

www.fluoride-journal.com...

Hopefully we can get rid of this rubbish ASAP.

"Step 3 - Fluoridation
Fluoride in the form of hydrofluosilicic acid is added to the water to reduce dental decay in
consumers. The natural fluoride content of the water is lifted to lie within the range 0.70 to
1.0 mg L-1, this being the level required by the Drinking Water Standards for New Zealand.
It is typically supplied as a solution containing 15 to 20% hydrofluosilicic acid of which 79%
is the fluoride ion."

Source www.nzic.org.nz...

>_

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   
7mg is an insane amount even for tooth decay. I could see a company wanting something like 1 or 2 but NOT 7mg!!

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by GhostR1der
Nice long read here by a former Auckland principal dental officer (Largest city in New Zealand and also where I live ^_^).

www.fluoride-journal.com...

Hopefully we can get rid of this rubbish ASAP.

"Step 3 - Fluoridation
Fluoride in the form of hydrofluosilicic acid is added to the water to reduce dental decay in
consumers. The natural fluoride content of the water is lifted to lie within the range 0.70 to
1.0 mg L-1, this being the level required by the Drinking Water Standards for New Zealand.
It is typically supplied as a solution containing 15 to 20% hydrofluosilicic acid of which 79%
is the fluoride ion."

Source www.nzic.org.nz...

>_

Ridiculous.

The only other reference to it is this -

"Fluoride is also commonly added to the water during the treatment process as fluoride strengthens teeth."

Well it certainly is commonly added to the water...

"hydrofluosilicic acid"? That being the - unstable poisonous corrosive acid known primarily in the form of its salts ?

Sounds a lot like sodium fluoride.

Unfortunately, NZ is just another country duped into fluoridation.

[edit on 18-8-2008 by StrangeBrew]

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by v01i0

Thank you for your reply. I send good energy to your godchild that he may survive the onslaught. I am so sad to hear.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
When I asked our local water supplier if they have fluoridated our water they said that all water has a natural trace amount of fluoride in it but i know that is rubbish. It is a man made chemical and although it may not seem like enough to worry about now, it has a cumulative effect on your health. Thats why you only see 0.1% fluoride on bottled water etc. but it is definitely intentionally added; and not for our health!

Actually... There is calcium fluoride - which IS often found naturally in water. What the issue is is with sodium fluoride. This is the compound that is a manufacturing by-product that the Nazis experimented with, that is a poison, that affects the pineal gland, that makes one docile, that they are adding to water.

My mum gave my brother fluoride drops as a baby under medical instruction for 3 years or so. We had a similar upbringing but I did not have any fluoride drops. As much as I love him he is arrogant and narrow minded. He will not accept the truth of some things when I present him with clear undeniable evidence. I believe this could well be due to the direct effect the drops had on his young developing brain.

Not sure whether that would explain things or not. But surely it might.

Sounds silly i know but this is exactly the point of adding fluoride to water: to stop people thinking objectively and clearly for themselves. To prevent people questioning things and making any rational conclusions that may contradict the 'norm'...

Well, I know sodium fluoride makes one docile and subservient. Maybe you're right on this as well.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by evilod

They now have a product that is fluoride and SLS-free. Either brand though sounds like it'd do the trick. I've been using fluoride-free toothpaste for about 2 years and no problems at all, my dental hygenist sort of complains saying there is nothing to scrap off when I come in lol. I think the most important thing is just regular brushing not nessicarily what you use.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Im glad my mother breast fed me for the most part. Even though I would have gotten some fluoride from her too...

Now its only bottled water for me...And i make sure to rinse well after brushing my teeth.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 12:40 AM
link   
I brought this up in another thread, but the ADA itself says that fluoride is dangerous and not recommended for infants. And yet at the same time they advocate it's addition to tap water. Bizzarre position if you ask me. And now I hear about this fluoridated water marketed specifically for babies! Absolutely astonishing!

[edit on 19-8-2008 by Distractions4Nothing]

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Been reading thru some of the comments here -
Some seem concerned with Fluoride entering their body thru their gums while brushing, someone actually went as far as to say they make sure they "rinse well." I know some of you have more fluoride-crystalized pineal glands than others, limiting your thought, but you must look deeper. Think about a typical day and where one might be exposed to dangerous levels of Fluoride...ready for the answer? The SHOWER / BATH you take everyday! Dermal Absorption - it's entering thru the skin - and that's not all. While your skin is soaking it up, you are breathing in the toxic chemicals in the STEAM the shower produces! Mind-Blowing isn't it?

I'd like to add one more thought if I may -

Fluoride kills the Pineal Gland, which is responsible for '___' production - Fluoride - the DREAM KILLER.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Am I glad that I live in Europe in a country where they do not add Fluoride to water.

Their main stance is "There's so much Fluoride in the world that you'll get your intake from other stuff as well, and on the teeth issue: It's your own responsibility to brush your teeth."

Plus that the goal of the facilities that supply drinking water is to supply drinking water, not some kind of teeth aid.

[edit on 19/8/08 by -0mega-]

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Fluoride stunts your spiritual growth, the reason for this is that it calcifies your pineal gland which is the gateway to your true being. Without getting to deep I recommend staying as far away from tap water as possible and buy bottled water.

If you are not a spiritual person, please humour the people that talk about the pineal gland,spirituality e.t.c and substitute tap water to bottled water for a couple of months, and then watch the people around you that are still drinking tap water i.e friend and family you will be amazed at what you will see.......Please write your experiences on here for others.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by VitriolAndAngst
Does anyone know how to filter out Fluoride?

This is a distiller I built myself.

The post underneath yours showing a solar distiller is an excellent idea too!

BTW, anyone in Australia looking for fluoride free toothpaste, Woolworths has their own brand of it. But I have no idea what else may be in it instead.

[edit on 19/8/08 by NuclearPaul]

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by hardcoremusiclover
Did you know its the active toxin in rat poison, and roach powder?

I knew about it's use in rat poison, but the roach powder was news to me. Googled it and found this. Kills waterbugs (eg silverfish) too.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Hi. I started to have fluorine pills since infancy. I'm not sure how much I had them during the age 0-6, but I ate 1-2 pills each night after I had washed my teeth during my childhood from age about 7 years old to perhaps 13 years old. After that I stopped having them, since I didn't get them for free anymore.

In Finland, my age-class or little earlier perhaps, during the ages 7-13 or so, we got one/two free dentist visits a year(or more if required) + free fluorine pills. I'm not sure that everyone got those fluorine pills though, sometimes we had to ask the dentist for them. However in my family, the pills even piled up a bit, and did never end really. My parents have cavity in their teeth, but me, my brother and sister do not.

overconsumption of fluoride can raise the risks of disorders affecting teeth, bones, the brain and the thyroid gland.

Now I am 26 years old and I have never had cavities in my teeth. I have been physically quite healthy so far, haven't had any illnesses.

Donno how to describe my mental healthiness, but at least I am personally OK with where I am.

Also I don't feel like spiritually immature, but that can be delusional, since I can never know exactly how someone else perceives things, I can only judge their behaviour.

I did not read all the information out there yet, so before I do, I could just ask here. It seems that I am or was in the risk zone according some of the information. Question would be: How many years later (after a heavy many years usage) it is still possible to start suffer the more visible and more negative effects from the overconsumption of fluoride ?

[edit on 19-8-2008 by inthemistandfog]

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 05:47 AM
link   
I want to think that this is all paranoid nonsense, so I'd like to urge anyone who disagrees with the "fluoride is bad" stance to please step forward and make a darn good argument.

That said, I quit drinking tap water a week ago and started drinking bottled water instead. I did this because of the way I've been feeling, intellectually and emotionally, and because of the stuff I've read on ATS (people talking about calcified pineal glands and whatnot).

I've decided that the anti-fluoridation arguments are plausible, and until I become convinced that fluoridated water is perfectly safe, I'm going to be cautious.

Just over a week ago, I contacted my city's water supply (they supply water to Manukau City, south of Auckland), asking if they've recently changed the formula for their water supply. I asked because my family mentioned that the water doesn't taste as good as it used to.

The water company sent over a, uh, hydrologist (I guess), to inspect my water. She found nothing at all wrong with it, but during her investigation, the subject of fluoridation came up. She was adamant that fluoride in the water is perfectly safe, beneficial for teeth "and the people who oppose it really get fanatical about it", or words to those effect. She seemed to think that people who oppose it are, well, ridiculous.

So, I've recently started taking the matter kind of seriously.

What kind of fluoride is added to water supplies? Sodium fluoride? Calcium fluoride? Do they both have similar and negative psychological effects on humans?

On a side note, I found it interesting to learn that Stanley Kubrick's crazed soldier (the one played by George C. Scott) was refering to fluoridation of water when he refered to precious bodily fluids and whatnot. As I understand it, the film was produced when the matter of fluoridating the US's water was still a popular issue, or a recent development.

Anyway...can anyone here defend the practice of fluoridating drinking water?

Cheers,
F

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 07:35 AM
link   
wow, I am reading all of the threads and I am happy to report that we only drink bottled water, which is polar seltzer water, flavored, no splenda or any sugar in it. Our tap water is from a well but it is nasty, we cannot drink it, it makes me physically ill. There are only certain towns in NH that have public water and they put fluoride and Chlorine in their water, which turns my stomach, imagine drinking chlorine? Anyhow, I am glad my kids never took the fluoride tablets and neither did I. I remember having to put fluoride in my mouth but spitting it out during my anual cleanings as a kid. I don't remember them having fluoride tablets like they do now. We are moving to Maine next month and they have public water with the fluoride and chlorine in it, let just say we have a pitcher to filter our water and we will be puttinga filter system in the new house as we just can't let our kids drink chlorine, plus we will be buying our bottled water! That's all I had to say.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join