It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poison your babys' brains

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 04:36 AM
link   
The maximum amount of flouride allowed in public water is 4mg/liter. I was looking at my niece's baby water. It contains 7mg/liter.

If any of you have medical knowledge, you should know chemicals effect small children and infants more than adults. Ever wonder why small children shouldn't swallow toothpaste? The flouride. Yet we pump massive amounts into their drinking water.
So, lets list its negative effects.

-Thickens bones while making them weaker.
-Been linked to genetic damage and cancer
-Causes early puberty and causes hormonal imbalences.
-Disrupts collegan synthysis
-Can cause mental cloudyness
-Has been linked to lower IQ's

Did you know its the active toxin in rat poison, and roach powder?

Think about that next time you use baby water.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by hardcoremusiclover

What is 'baby water'?

Are you saying it's municipal water and you've gotten an assay?

Is it a commercial product? Googling found nothing on that.

Edit: BTW for those also trying to search, it's spelled fluoride

[edit on 18-8-2008 by Badge01]

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 05:19 AM
link   
in my family my wife feeds my baby with her breastmilk

since ive said that above, i will also add that ive never heard of baby water either. any information as to what it is?

im not saying i doubt you, I just dont know what baby water is , so please forgive my ignorance.

By the way, i got a really big Question.

Is there any reasonable debunking of the flouride conspiracy ?
or is it pretty concrete? I apoligize as I have no looked into it too deeply.

So is Flouride = poison a Solid arguement? or is there controversy ?

[edit on 18-8-2008 by muzzleflash]

[edit on 18-8-2008 by muzzleflash]

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 06:39 AM
link   
More info here: www.fluoridealert.org... Bottomline is fluoride, just like chlorine, is a poison and should not be ingested. It's not even that effective for dental care. You're better off taking probiotics.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 06:54 AM
link   
I don't know what's scarier. The fact people have been conditioned to believe that natural water is dangerous unless we add a poison more toxic than lead to it, or the fact that "baby water" has been released with an even higher concentration of the poison than normal.

IMHO, fluoride is designed to dumb people down spiritually.

Here's a video with some information on it that I got from the UK Green Party when opposing Tony Blair's attempt to fluoridate the UK's water supply.

And I don't believe that Hitler cared about the Germans dental health when he over fluoridated their water supply during WWII.

[edit on 18/8/08 by NuclearPaul]

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Many people tends to forget how easily various substances are absorbed into our system through gums. Think about snuff(the tobacco product which is used through gums) for example. So when you brush your teeth and gums with fluoride paste, be certain that at least some of it will enter your system. And remember, you have to brush your teeths for 3 minutes

And I agree with NukePaul about this spirituality thing.

Of course people that are using fluoride paste daily, will tell you that there is nothing harmful in it

And there was once a labeled "certificate" on each fluoride paste tube that: "9/10 dentists recommends using fluoride paste". C'mon, what the 1/10 of the dentist thought?

Originally posted by muzzleflash
So is Flouride = poison a Solid arguement? or is there controversy ?

Fluoride ions are also highly toxic and must also be handled with great care and any contact with skin and eyes should be strictly avoided.
Source.

Sincerely,

-v

[edit on 18-8-2008 by v01i0]

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I want to tell those who asked about "baby water" that there is "pediatric water" which boldly professes "With Fluoride!" on the bottle, and I presume that is what the OP is talking about.

I was aghast when I saw this product in the stores, and my heart went out to all the infants whose parents or caretakers are too underinformed to know that they are poisoning these little ones.

Just as the vaccines pump a long list of toxins into our sweet children, this product, too, is designed to damage our little ones.

That they can do this with impunity, with no real help from our MSM , wrenches my soul. And still there are people who question whether there is a...conspiracy against us.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
flouride is a real problem...

living in phoenix which has to seriously condition the water... I feel like crap whenever I have to drink tap water... complete nightmare, I'm a very healthy guy and...I feel it , and it happens either due to finance for a couple of days or work... that I have to drink city water, i just can't always run to get bottled... and it ruins me... I feel it in my head and body...on every level

Stuidies I don't need them..I know how I feel and the water here is pure crap

Glad this topic gets mentioned alot on ats, because whenever I have the cash i am always loathe to spend money ordering bottled...just another bill coming in on some random day of the month...

But I must because it really is detrimental and I am glad to be constantly reminded in here

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by hardcoremusiclover
The maximum amount of flouride allowed in public water is 4mg/liter. I was looking at my niece's baby water. It contains 7mg/liter.

Wow, that's hard to believe. I don't doubt it for a second but supposedly, 0.7 ppm is the "recommended maximum" amount of poison that should be added to public water.

I find it very odd that fluoride defenders, who claim it's beneficial for teeth (I disagree wholeheartedly), can't acknowledge the fact that a substance which may increase tooth enamel could also have harmful/toxic effects to the body. How hard of an equation is that?

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

Well one sure does feel sad about this insanity! I have a godchild and his parents are giving fluoride pills to him, brushing his teeth with fluoride paste and giving artificially sweetened juices
I think I am about there to really start harassing his parents about the matter

Anyways, I know about two RL occurances where the fluoride question has risen up with officials here in Finland; first is a personal experience, and another one happened to my friend that took his child to the dentist.

I once called in local waterworks and asked whether they add fluoride on water. I'm pretty happy that I received the 'no' answer (hopefull truthful one too!), but on the same breathe the official asked my that what it is about this fluoride thing because lots of peeps are calling and asking about it.. I told her that fluoride is a highly poisonous substance. Rather alarming that officials in our waterworks are not aware!

The encounter with dentist happened to my friend. He was there with his son, and confronted the dentist about fluoride and quess what? The dentist got angry at him and told it is nonesense. Well, why then all the sources I know of, tells that fluoride is poisonous. Most of our dentist do work for the evil today

Well, lets hope the awareness about this matter spreads or we'll end up ill zombies.

All the best,

-v

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Ok first lets start with -if you drink tap water, your nasty. remember the water is recycled and purified. So in other words, your drinking the same water you let out of your "you know what-and both front and back" Second, your wife, daughter, sister, mother has her friend every 28 days, if your anemic you might get it more or less.

THATS THE SAME WATER YOUR DRINKING. better of with lake water..

HAHAHAHAHA

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Look fluoride is bad news full stop. It used to be disposed of as a hazardous waste in the 50's and 60's as a dangerous by-product of the phosphate fertilizer industry.

When I asked our local water supplier if they have fluoridated our water they said that all water has a natural trace amount of fluoride in it but i know that is rubbish. It is a man made chemical and although it may not seem like enough to worry about now, it has a cumulative effect on your health. Thats why you only see 0.1% fluoride on bottled water etc. but it is definitely intentionally added; and not for our health!

It also effects your pineal gland in your brain which some scientists claim is where your 'soul' lives...

My mum gave my brother fluoride drops as a baby under medical instruction for 3 years or so. We had a similar upbringing but I did not have any fluoride drops. As much as I love him he is arrogant and narrow minded. He will not accept the truth of some things when I present him with clear undeniable evidence. I believe this could well be due to the direct effect the drops had on his young developing brain.

Sounds silly i know but this is exactly the point of adding fluoride to water: to stop people thinking objectively and clearly for themselves. To prevent people questioning things and making any rational conclusions that may contradict the 'norm'...

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   
i cant escape drinking water, but i have managed to limit my intake of fluoiride, four the last 4 years i have been brushing my teeth with bicarbonate of soda, and have not had a dentist visit in that time,
just on a side note
in NZ where i live was a article in the paper, about how the whole fluoride thing is a myth and how safe it is, (!"£$%) then it mentioned how we use flouride in this poison to combat the possom population (poison 1080), talk about contradicting yourself.
trekker

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Does anyone know how to filter out Fluoride?

For instance;
Does it require a revers-osmosis system or would a normal filter do?

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by mopusvindictus
Glad this topic gets mentioned alot on ats, because whenever I have the cash i am always loathe to spend money ordering bottled...just another bill coming in on some random day of the month...

If you are in Arizona, you can make some good use of a "solar water still" to remove poisons from tapwater.

I spent several days this summer looking into solar water distillation and this unit seems to have the most potential: www.epsea.org...

According to the website, output is from 1 to 3 gallons per day depending on the season, but in the land of eternal sunshine you might get more than that.

Then you could maybe use the remaining chlorine/alum/flouride mixture for weed killer.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Here's a link to scientific american detailing damages caused by fluoride.
www.sciam.com...

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by VitriolAndAngst

For instance;

I'm sorry, but only reverse osmosis will do. If you can afford it, get one, but if not, then just buy bottled water. But be careful, because some bottled water just uses tap water in theirs. Try to find a brand that can be trusted (Yes, I realise just how silly that statement was
), and buy in bulk, which tends to be cheaper.

I stopped brushing my teeth entirely, mainly because I only have a small tube of fluorideless toothpaste (complementary stuff from an airplane that my father took to Thailand). I should start brushing with baking soda, I know. I'll start that today, then!

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Some of the bottled water companies that use tap water still filter it though. Aquafina recently said they use tap water but it still goes through reverse osmosis, activated carbon filtration, and UV light among others if I remember correctly.

If people are looking for fluorideless toothpaste, Tom's of Maine is a good brand I'd look into.

[edit on 18-8-2008 by ghaleon12]

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiquidTheBrit0

Originally posted by VitriolAndAngst

For instance;

I'm sorry, but only reverse osmosis will do. If you can afford it, get one, but if not, then just buy bottled water. But be careful, because some bottled water just uses tap water in theirs. Try to find a brand that can be trusted (Yes, I realise just how silly that statement was
), and buy in bulk, which tends to be cheaper.

I stopped brushing my teeth entirely, mainly because I only have a small tube of fluorideless toothpaste (complementary stuff from an airplane that my father took to Thailand). I should start brushing with baking soda, I know. I'll start that today, then!

No... There are several methods for fluoride removal, please read:

How to Remove Fluoride from Drinking Water

I purchased a distiller a month ago and have so far been using this for our household. Unfortunately not everything we consume is going to be pure.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by hardcoremusiclover

flouride also affects the pineal gland...

we need to end this mass poisoning asap

there are petitions going around..maybe asking our representatives in government to help us out? hehe

much love to your niece and to all peoples affected by this slime

[edit on 18-8-2008 by Skipper1975]

[edit on 18-8-2008 by Skipper1975]

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join