It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr Greer's letter.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Hello all,

Thought i would upload an interesting letter i received from The Orion Project. Not sure if skunk works is the correct place for it but hey.
"
We have an urgent and momentous opportunity before us. The idea of using water for fuel has been around for decades. Many have imagined it; but Stan Meyer did it... in the ‘90s! In fact, he received a patent for his Water Fuel Cell in 1989. Meyer was a highly respected inventor and his research is one of the most widely known and publicized even today. He powered a car with this technology and envisioned powering homes, planes and more with this ingenious invention. Stan discovered that resonant frequency was the key to unlocking the enormous energy contained in water; produced when hydrogen and oxygen combust. With his early and untimely death in March of 1998, this information was apparently lost. To date no one has been able to reproduce his technology from his published material – though it has been out over a decade.

Now, the complete body of Stan Meyer’s work has surfaced again including notebooks, drawings, his Water Fuel Cell-powered vehicle, and other unique experimental designs! For many months, The Orion Project has been working to acquire Stan’s legacy materials so we can solve the energy crisis that is draining this country... and the world. In January, 2008 Dr. Ted Loder, our Chief Technology Officer, personally reviewed all materials on hand. He found an extensive collection of Stan’s research journals and experimental equipment, much of which has never been known to the public.
Just recently we discovered this entire collection of Meyer’s work will offered for bid to interested parties effective this Saturday, August 16th! The Orion Project is certainly one of the serious bidders.

We expect there will be very high interest in this bidding process for Stan’s materials. If we succeed in winning this bid, it opens the door to our recreating Stan’s remarkable technology. Please help us succeed in this extraordinary opportunity. While TOP is a contender in the process, the board is re-evaluating exactly what bid we will put forth. There is no guarantee that we will be awarded the materials. However, the more money we have available, the stronger bid we are able to make.

If Stan Myer's work is obtained by another party who lacks the strategic contacts and leadership of TOP, it most likely will never be brought out to the public. They may not have the considerable technical resources to recreate the working system. Furthermore, they likely lack the critical strategic understanding of how to bring such a controversial technology out to a global commercial market in the face of extreme opposition by entrenched energy giants. Lacking either of these fundamentals skills will result in Stan’s work being lost and never realizing its enormous benefits to society.
The Orion Project is uniquely able to recreate this technology and fulfill the promise of Stan’s life work, making free, non-polluting, and sustainable energy available and freeing our country from its dependence of foreign oil. TOP has direct access to some of the most experienced and talented researchers and inventors in this realm of water-fuel research. If we succeed in obtaining his materials, it will still require a great deal of work by the brilliant scientists we’ve identified to reproduce and develop the technology since the systems have not been run in over a decade.

If just 5,000 people donate $100 each, it will give us a nominal starting budget of $500,000 allowing us to:

* Acquire Stan's complete materials
* Assemble a skilled technical team to study them in detail
* Conduct testing to insure it performs optimally
* Begin the steps towards commercial development

help us succeed with this once in a lifetime opportunity to completely transform the doomed energy paradigm before us – replacing dwindling and polluting fossil fuel with abundant clean fuel. "

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 04:20 AM
link   
I realise its a bit long winded but i was interested to know what you guys think and has anybody been to a lecture of his?

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 04:41 AM
link   
it sounds great and everything, and i wish it was true. maybe it is true.

But Dr Greer is always asking for money. and its very unsettling. This is why most people have shrugged him and his work off, because he always asks for $$$

his methods are just so questionable, that I have difficulty forming resonable arguements to convince anyone to trust him or his "real agenda". Because I myself, am still on the fence with him, after all these years, he has not done much to give himself a good name.

You would think with all his contacts and resources, he could have accomplished something tangible after all these Years...

And here he is agian, asking for more donations.

Im sorry Dr Greer, but you really need to give us the goods.
Instead here he is , asking for My goods agian.

Whatever happen to the disclosure project ? What happen to the mountain of documents they have, but never disclosed?

At least, they didnt disclose that mountain of documents to me...if its out there for me to review, I would appreciate some links. Thanks

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Im sure Dr Greer had good intentions...but either a) he was a hoax all along(i dont think this the case) or b) He has been told to shutup by someone...The original idea of the disclosure project was great...but now he sounds like a new age kook who is h#charging $900 for galactic diplomacy lessons....I think he is just tagging people along and never handing over the goods...

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Yeah.. Im startting to get that kind of a vibe from him too. Didnt he say quite recently that people would start to make him out as a hack and try to debunk all of his work?
Do you think he was pre empting a government campaign to debunk him or do you think he knew people would start to wise up to him?

[edit on 18-8-2008 by Bunkered]

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lethil
b) He has been told to shutup by someone...

I think this is probably the most likely scenario. The disclosure project was the best effort i have ever seen to reveal the truth to the masses.

It is almost as if it was Shut down the day after it started. Which is extremely unpleasent in my eyes.

The original Disclosure Project work is still incomplete, they have not achieved their original goals yet. He needs to focus on getting the truth out.

We need that mountain of documents.

I do feel they were made to Shut Up about it tho. Look at the circumstances.

I also have the thought, that his entire enterprise, was engineered by the Military Complex in the first place. For what reasons , I do not know. It is just a possible explanation. Possibly a test run to see our reaction?

But if you look at Dr Greers recent activity (last several years) , he does appear to have been Compromised. And its a real shame.

Even if I Had any $$$, i probably wouldnt trust donating anything to him, until he can resolve these disputes.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I have just received this update letter.
"
Dear Friends,

The response to our recent request for financial support has been very encouraging. As you know, we are now actively negotiating to acquire and re-create Stan Meyer’s revolutionary technology using water as fuel to provide abundant clean energy. Through the immediate and generous donations of many, we received more than $25,000 over night! This clearly demonstrates the public is indeed eager to support a breakthrough in clean energy technology. We are very encouraged by this and are working hard to fulfill these next steps of our mission to:

Win the current bidding to acquire all of Stan’s scientific documentation and equipment
Assemble a skilled technical team to study them in detail
Photo of the Grove City Record from October, 1984 showing pictures of Stan Meyer, his water powered car and the 'fuel cell,' later demonstrated to Dr. Loder in January, 2008.Conduct testing to insure it performs to optimal
Begin the steps to help bring this out to the world at large
While we are optimistic about these recent donations, we are still far short of our immediate goal. Actual cash donations to date are just at $186,000 - far short of the $500,000 we feel is needed to win this bid and bring Stan’s technology back to life. If you have not yet donated, please DONATE NOW to help us succeed in this important work. We are asking for donations of $100 if you can possibly afford it, as this will enable us in the next critical step of winning bid which allows us full access to Stan’s technical information and equipment. Any amount you can afford, however, is greatly appreciated!

Reaching Out to the Public
To achieve our goal we are also reaching out to a larger audience. Starting Monday, August 18th, we will ask a wider section of the U.S. public to support this project by sending an appeal to 4 million people not yet on our mailing list. Our very strongest connections, however, lie with you who are familiar with our vision and work. If you would be willing to share this request with your list of contacts it further strengthens our ability to win the bid and recreate Stan’s remarkable technology. Please help us with one more step, by asking 10 people on your list to support this historic work with a donation of their own. No amount is too small.

We literally have been getting responses from around the world. It is time for liberation from costly and polluting fossil fuels. Help us make Stan’s water-fuel technology a reality soon. Again, thank you for your support in this historic opportunity for all mankind."

Money Money Money!!!!!!?

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Bunkered

Please use the quote tags, if for no other reason than to demarcate the text.

Those would be [ ex] [ /ex] (without the spaces)

Thanks for your help.

new topics

top topics

join