It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I don't get it???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Why haven't any pics from like camera phones or something surfaced showing what the interior of what area 51 looks like? Like ok, I'm sure they check for cameras, but if someone could sneak a tape out like "victor" couldn't someone sneak a spy camera in, like someone that works there and upload it onto the web? Where are all the pics of the underground bases hallways, the blast doors, or the craft for that matter? I want some more proof. I'm tired of waiting for disclosure. There's gotta be a pic somewhere.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 04:25 AM
link   
photographs of classified military installations (interior) are hard to come by, but there are "alleged" photos.

There is almost No way to determine if these photos are real or fake. for obvious reasons.

also, keep in mind the military may have technology that can create particular types of electromagnetic (or other types) of energy fields that can disable most types of cameras

and yes, they probably do XRAY scans (among a ton of other scans) to make sure people cannot sneak these things inside or outside of classified military installations.

Also, the military has the capability to remove "breeches" like photos if they happen to surface on the internet and they want it gone

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

You're probably right, it's just frusterating, ya know? Could you post a link to these alleged photos btw? I have never seen any photos of area 51 or anything remotely similar before. Granted I've never really searched too much for them, as I'm more interested in UFO sightings, but I'd love to see them.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 05:51 AM
link   
I cant really help you too much, other than to give you a few links that you have probably already looked over.

this is a thread at the top of the forum that has been a "Sticky" keeping it at the top above all other threads.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

and here is a large index of threads that can lead you further down the rabbit hole of secret military bases , one of the coolest subjects in existance

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I cannot garuntee the information you will see is real or fake. It is difficult to determine such things based on Photos. We have to judge this information on "maybe so, maybe not".

And I agree with you 100%, it is a very frustrating subject at times, and like you, I am personally interested in UFOs also.

Secret Military bases go hand in hand with UFO topics , so I can see why you are interested, its excellant material to exercise our minds.

If the brain is a muscle, these topics/information is like a work out for that muscle, and will increase your ability to think critically and creatively.

Im sorry that I cannot be more of help for you on your quest for knowledge, but i am Sure some of the quality memebers here at ATS can help you much better than I can. Just be careful to keep your mind stable, and dont trust everything you see.

"Maybe its real, maybe its not" is how I like to keep myself oriented so I do not go crazy.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by m4j35t1c12

Lazy G Ranch

Gariac has some great photos here but they aren't from inside the base.

I think the reason nobody has ever tried it is because of the penalties of being caught. At the minimum you would lose your job and be essentially unemployable, at the other end you could wind up in Leavenworth for years.

I think another reason is there isn't really anything to see there except some experimental planes and other technology that is so compartmentalized you wouldn't really be able to tell what it was.

There wouldn't be any positives to photographing inside the base. Even if someone wanted to 'blow the lid off' or whatever they would be ridiculed and called a 'fake' even by people who are most interested in UFOs.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by m4j35t1c12
I'm sure they check for cameras, but if someone could sneak a tape out like "victor" couldn't someone sneak a spy camera in, like someone that works there and upload it onto the web?

"Victor" didn't sneak a tape out. You are weighed when you go in and out of the base (alledgedly). According to Victor, he had the footage digitally uploaded by way of computer to a secure location outside of A51 during a time of confusion and changing of security personell. It was after he exited the base, that he transfered the digital file to tape. '

My hypothesis is that the only way it could happen again is if people on the inside want it to happen. They'd all have to be working together.

new topics

top topics

join