It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

yellow light that i can't explain

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 03:05 AM
link   
i dont know if its right that i open a new thread..

two days ago, 4am, i cant sleep so i sat on my balcony for to smoke another zig...i looked up in the sky and i saw this yellow light-ball...it was blinking and moving real slow from the left to right...but after 10 min it was just gone, disappear....
i cant explain what it was but im so fascinated about that...

yesterday my best mate stop by for a coffee..and im told him what i saw...

he claimed that he saw light the other day ...they were blinking but they moving zigzag and real fast...

its weird because i dont know what it was...and i wish i could find an answer...and from this day on every night i look up to the sky and hope that i see this "something" again...

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 04:35 AM
link   
yes, i think you are seeing the "fireballs". They have been discussed, and seem to be coming into discussion more here lately. (last couple of months or so i think) But I remember my dad telling me about something just like this that he experienced in the 50's, so whatever it is it's been around since then IMO. Maybe this thread will bring some good fireball stories, do u remember the thoughts and feelings or anything else (location, ect.) that would add to the story?

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 05:08 AM
link   
ok woooooooow...
i found this about "fireballs"
www.amsmeteors.org...

now im search the internet to find more about it

location was germany...and i try to find out if somebody else has seen this here..at the list they are just listed this phenomenon in the states...

but after the light disappear i still sat there and watch the sky...hope they come back...i just thought "wow, you've seen something and if you talk about it with someone they think you're lost the brain....im glad that my friend understands what im talking about...

im wondering if i get another chance to see this again...

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Nice, I was wondering about your feelings at the time because my dad said he never felt threatened and was just awed by it. Now a couple of minutes ago my sister saw my reply to this and called me up to tell me the story about my 5 year old nephew seeing something like this but she didn't want to post it because it was a spiritual event for him, and those often recieve the most skeptical comments. She says he told her he was on the playground by himself when a yellow ball "kinda like light" as he put it, she remebered that clearly, not a light but kinda like a light, said that the light came close to him and told him that it was an angel, and that it talked to him for at least five minutes. He doesn't seem to remember much of it or doesn't want to tell, but gives every impression it was a pleasurable occurance. Interesting.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Enigma Publius

He won't remember much more than that most likely until the proper time.

Some say those that have contact in this way are sleepers. I do not know but I know I had the same sort of contact as well only the being came to me in full humanoid form. I was very young as well though and only remember that it happened and not what was said beyond that I would eventually remember when the time was right.

BTW thanks for sharing your experience Secret Dreams. Sometimes its not that you get a new experience because you have just taken interest in the subject but only that you take notice because of it.. you may have had previous visits and just not recognized them for what they were because at the time your mind may not have been as open to the possibilities.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

Thx! I will relate this to my sis I know she will want to hear about someone else having this happen but not being able to remember it well...very NEATO.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   
@Enigma Publius...but it fascinating that a 5 year old kig can explain it with those clear words...that he can tell it was an angel and he talk to him...maybe he dont want to say more about what he saw because its a unknown experience for him....it might confused him a bit...

@NephraTari, you might right that my mind is now more open for this...maybe i saw something like that before and because i explained it for me like i see an aircraft, star ..whatever...
i used to sit at my balcony so often and watch the sky...and wait that something appears...and its like this...if you talk to ppl they dont believe..very quickly you get characterize as an grazy person...so most of the time you better keep your mouth shut, and keep it as a secret what you've saw...im glad that i can talk with my best friend...and the time he wanna talk about his experience with his gf..the first thing she said was..go to secret-dreams and talk with her...im not interested in stuff like this...

for example... today i told my colleague about what i saw.....he explain it like this...it was an aircraft...nothing else...dont worry there is nothing above...
i think its the normal reaction for those people...things you can't explain, they doesn't exist...they won't talk about it not even think it over...

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Sounds like a ufo orb you've seen. Very common, being seen all round the world, come in many different colours, most common being white, amber/orange, yellow a little rare. Been seen since the dawn of time, British monarch gets crowned with a ufo orb in hand, seen in WW2 as the foo fighters, in British tradition as Jack O' The Lantern, willow the wisp. If you see one again use a torch and flash 3 times at it then wait, they like that signal and seem to approach you. They are connected to mother ships btw.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by secret-dreams

you're not the only one who spends a lot of time sitting and watching the sky - you're not alone

this is the reason a lot of people visit this site - it's the reason I joined - looking for other people who've seen something

so I understand what you're feeling

once you've seen it - it's impossible to not think about it

don't worry about what other people think - you know what you saw - just trust yourself

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   
@ufoorbhunter...now im completely confused...
....the whole day i thought about nothing else like this "something" in the sky....now im thrilled to get to know more...and i think its getting very interesting here at this thread...

[edit on 18-8-2008 by secret-dreams]

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Spiramirabilis

yeah you be right...now its impossible for me to think about it...its great that i found this forum where i can talk about this.......and i trust myself for sure, i don't really listen to the words other ppl say...i know what i saw...

new topics

top topics

join