It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New research on Third Temple location

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 11:04 PM
link   
New research at the Temple Mount indicates that the original site of Solomon's Temple is not at the same location as the Dome of the Rock Mosque.

This article proposes a new location on that platform, where no building presently exists. If correct, then Solomon's temple could be restored without affecting the magnificent Muslim mosque, the Dome of the Rock, which is situated where most scholars believe Solomon's temple had stood.

The evidence presented here was discovered by our team who were sent to Jerusalem last April to research the Temple Mount and surrounding area. Team lead Garth Norman is a professional archaeologist with decades of expertise in archaeoastronomy, Lance Harding is an expert in structural design comparitive study of temples, Jason Jones was our field work engineer and facilitator, having previously lived in Jerusalem, and John Pratt is an astronomer specializing in ancient sacred calendars. The research funding was arranged by Vern Swanson.

View full article here.

There may be much less hindrance to the construction of the third temple than previously thought. That could make the fulfillment of this biblical prophecy easier and quicker than expected.

By the way, I've always heard that the construction of the Third Temple is supposed to happen before Christ's return, but could someone provide specific verses which state that?

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Part of Judaic Messianic End Time Prophecy states that the Third Temple will descend from heaven, and will last from there on until the end of time.

That said there are plenty of fanatical Jews who would be happy to physically build the temple, as soon as someone gives them the nod to do so. All the inner pieces are ready, the red bulls have been genetically bred and are almost ready for use (the most recent cow had I believe 2 or 3 non red hairs which made it not useable but soon...), of course there is no Ark still, but hey...

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by gYvMessanger
Part of Judaic Messianic End Time Prophecy states that the Third Temple will descend from heaven, and will last from there on until the end of time.

That said there are plenty of fanatical Jews who would be happy to physically build the temple, as soon as someone gives them the nod to do so. All the inner pieces are ready, the red bulls have been genetically bred and are almost ready for use (the most recent cow had I believe 2 or 3 non red hairs which made it not useable but soon...), of course there is no Ark still, but hey...

so.. "until the end of time" may be ... just... "until dec 21st 2012"...
according to McKenna's timewave i-ching chart that is.
oh yeah.. and the mayan calendar
ohyeah and the hopi prophecy.
oops. .o yeah and the military remote viewing experiments
oops darn.. also the montauk project.

so would it be a space ship. .man made or et - descending.. as a "temple".. a year or so until just before 2013.. the "end of time"

-

[edit on 18-8-2008 by prevenge]

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 01:40 AM
link   
That is one possible theory Prevenge yes.

Another maybe it could be some kind of holographic structure. There was some talk a few years ago about making a holographic temple and then allowing people access to it via the web in an mmo style concept.

And indeed End of Times may well be just around the corner, it may not, but well we will find out soon enough.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Odly enough I seen this Thread....Checked my Facebook and received This email from the Esoteric Agenda group...

"Guys,,,

This is all a bit more serious than i first thought.

Following my recent trip to NEW GRANGE Royal county Meath Ireland.

There are several Stones there and the vancinity. The British-Israel community dug here in the early 1900's.

further research shows that the ARK OF THE COVENENT WAS BROUGHT TO IRELAND BY Jerimah the bible prophet after the sacking of Jerusalem in 555 BC. Obviously this is not proven fact, but as you all know....."Where there's smoke theres fire"....

Like the Mayan calender system or the Aztecs or the Egyptians,... Ireland had a similar recording system. Its on a cairn stone know as KNOWTH Kerb Stone, K15.

According to Bible prophecy, on recovery of the "ARK" the third temple is to be Built???

According to The Prophecies of St Malachy, 112 Popes are now in Place, and Ratzinger will be followed by Peter the Roman?????

Well guess what.....??????

There are alot of nervous people looking at Ireland at the moment..... The LISBON TREATY???? Defiant against the POWERFUL MIGHT of the EUROPEAN UNION.....

ALL EYES ARE ON IRELAND...........

WHY??????????"

Thats the email I got, ......anyways I found it a coincident seeing this thread then reading this message all in the same evening. So now I'm going to have to research such and learn damn it.

new topics

top topics

join