It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Putin has given us an order that everyone must leave or be shot'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 10:45 PM
link   

'Putin has given us an order that everyone must leave or be shot'

www.timesonline.co.uk

“The soldiers told us they had an order from Putin - leave or be killed.” Manana Dioshvili showed no emotion as she described how Russian troops forced her to flee her home. Her former neighbours nodded in agreement, huddled together in a kindergarten whose windows had been blown out by a Russian bomb.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Pretty heavy statments
However this could just be russain soldiers talking crap so they can get away with what they want , i doubt putin would really make such a bold statment directly to his troops
Hell it could just be more propaganda spewed out by wetsern media
Oh well

www.timesonline.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   
There's this comment from a guy on that same page:

I do not think Tony Halpin is a liar but nevertheless he is misinforming us. That reference to Putin’s words shows those soldiers to be definitely from a special Georgian crew wearing Russian army uniform and speaking good Russian. Some Georgian media informed beforehand about the crew to consist of Ukrainians and Baltic countries citizens.

Alexey, Moscow,

Thought I'd just add it here.

His comment isn't exactly strange though, I believe I've heard something similar (Though not about that exact situation.)

[edit on 18/8/08 by -0mega-]

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   
There's just so much misinformation and propoganda flying around from both sides that I'm running out of salt to take it with.

top topics

join