It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 To Many Coincidences Were Made To Happened!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   
when i said post a video from memory i mean on saved on the computer like from a disc i wouldnt know where to find in on the internet because the person that gave it to me said it was deleted frm where he found it (dont know if it was true just what he said. the video says it is a www.loosechange911.com...

dont know if that worked but that is the video i watched. I just found the site
1 last thing Swampfox46_1999 you keep using everything people say against them and still have yet to show a single picture of a plane looking hole in the pentagon. peace

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by cody7749
when i said post a video from memory i mean on saved on the computer like from a disc i wouldnt know where to find in on the internet because the person that gave it to me said it was deleted frm where he found it (dont know if it was true just what he said. the video says it is a www.loosechange911.com...

dont know if that worked but that is the video i watched. I just found the site
1 last thing Swampfox46_1999 you keep using everything people say against them and still have yet to show a single picture of a plane looking hole in the pentagon. peace

i think i gotcha now. you have the video on a computer or access to it, but don't know how to post it online for others. dont worry, loose change is not illegal and is actually very available.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   
ok that is good it is not illegal now to find a way to give it to swampfox lol. so then re22666 have you seen this video? maybe you could look it up on youtube and post a part or two here? i would but my computer is to slow i can only get dial up where i live. peace

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   
You probably know or don't know about Wingdings in microsoft, they are Text fonts in the style of symbols. Here two videos with words relating to 9/11 and I have found over 200words relative to one another that give truthful irony in the Wests perseption of certain words and Bible prophecy.

This video shows wingding fonts with its hidden messages.

The next video has more a religious element as the words I researched became more Isreali Christian politics and phophecies.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999

I think it's horrible that you support our country men dying without asking questions. I think it's horrible that you support the take over of a country that didn't attack us.

I think its horrible that you do not understand why we went into Iraq. Saddam Hussein, whether or not you accept it, was a prime supporter of terrorism. And if you managed to kill Americans, some of his money made it to you, well your family.

And despite what the 9/11 Commission, several nations stand by their reports of 1. Al Qaeda getting support from Iraq and 2. Saddam hiding WMDs.

If you bothered to listen to the speeches after 9/11, you would have heard it said that we were no longer going to stand by and wait to get attacked (as we had been for over 20 years) but that we were going to take action when we felt the need.

Saddam was not living up to the cease fire in the Gulf, and he was supporting terrorists in Afghanistan as well...so he got jumped.

And since Im one of the "countrymen" who has spent quite a bit of time this year in a war zone, stfu about not caring.

Thank you for your time there. Sincerely, I thank you sir. I said nothing "about not caring". It's quite obvious that everyone cares, or they wouldn't be arguing about it on forums such as these.

The truth is, no one knows what happened exactly. Do not people believe in witnessing something for themselves before judging it first? Would you be content on trial for "Murder" if all of the people on ATS made up your jury, having not witnessed what you are standing trial for?. Many people are very suspicious of the reports, many experts on both sides, but the truth boils down to this. This was done for money and power. All crimes are commited for unjust gain, be it Saddam, be it Dahmer, Be it Milli and Vanilli, be it the kid taking your stereo. Peace Thanks again, I appreciate your service

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by cody7749

Okay lets start with some pictures of flight 77 wreckage...

www.911myths.com...
www.911myths.com...
www.911myths.com...
www.911myths.com...
www.911myths.com...
www.911myths.com...
www.911myths.com...
www.911myths.com...
www.911myths.com...
www.911myths.com...
www.911myths.com...
www.911myths.com...
www.911myths.com...
www.911myths.com...
www.911myths.com...
www.911myths.com...
www.911myths.com...
www.911myths.com...
www.911myths.com...

Since some on this thread are unable to find this appearantly, here is the Pentagon building performance report.

fire.nist.gov...

Other pictures of the damage to the Pentagon...
www.aal77.com...
www.isgp.eu... This one includes commentary...

Collection of pentagon related evidence...
wtc7lies.googlepages.com...

Witness accounts...
urbanlegends.about.com...
www.washingtonpost.com...
criticalthrash.com...

Survivor accounts...
www.ratical.org...
www.defenselink.mil...

Accounts of rescue/government officials/others...

Judy Biggert (R-Ill.)

''There was a seat from a plane, there was part of the tail and then there was a part of green metal, I could not tell what it was, a part of the outside of the plane,'' she said. ''It smelled like it was still burning

Army Staff Sgt. Mark Williams

When Williams discovered the scorched bodies of several airline passengers, they were still strapped into their seats. The stench of charred flesh overwhelmed him.

"It was the worst thing you can imagine," said Williams, whose squad from Fort Belvoir, Va., entered the building, less than four hours after the terrorist attack. "I wanted to cry from the minute I walked in. But I have soldiers under me and I had to put my feelings aside."

www.usatoday.com...

Rich Bartram, masonary worker at the Pentagon

On October 12, we started taking the stone off the building. We took down approximately 2,400 pieces of stone, a lot of which had melted aluminum from the plane embedded in it. We took it all down in about 13 days.

www.masonrymagazine.com...

"Early Friday morning, shortly before 4 a.m., Carlton Burkhammer and another firefighter, Brian Moravitz, were combing through debris near the impact site. Peering at the wreckage with their helmet lights, the two spotted an intact seat from the plane’s cockpit with a chunk of the floor still attached. Then they saw two odd-shaped dark boxes, about 1.5 by 2 feet long. They’d been told the plane’s “black boxes” would in fact be bright orange, but these were charred black. The boxes had handles on one end and one was torn open.

Washington’s Heroes - On the ground at the Pentagon on Sept. 11", MSNBC, September 28, 2001.

Feel better now Cody?

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by cody7749

So, which version of LooseChange is it? So can pick out the appropriate information to tear it apart.........

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Do you honestly think that any time something crashes into a building the hole is shaped like that object? If so you really need to step away from the Elmer Fudd cartoons.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by scotty18

Do you honestly think that any time something crashes into a building the hole is shaped like that object? If so you really need to step away from the Elmer Fudd cartoons.

do you honestly believe an object can make a hole by punching through something that is much much smaller than the object making the hole?

btw, still waiting for someone to tell me where the wings of that plane went.

[edit on 8/23/2008 by re22666]

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by re22666

do you honestly believe an object can make a hole by punching through something that is much much smaller than the object making the hole?

btw, still waiting for someone to tell me where the wings of that plane went.

I haven't seen any holes that are much smaller, but in reading this thread it's clear that you believe what you want to believe and refuse to hear anything else.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by scotty18

really? what was the shape and size of the hole.
what were the dimensions of the plane?

p.s. i will be happy to listen to the first valid point in opposition to mine. my ears are all open, just waiting for somenoe who is not contradicting themself, ignoring physics, ignoring the report they began by quoting from, ignoring logic and my own eyes.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   

p.s. i will be happy to listen to the first valid point in opposition to mine. my ears are all open, just waiting for somenoe who is not contradicting themself, ignoring physics, ignoring the report they began by quoting from, ignoring logic and my own eyes.

You say you will be happy to listen to valid points but when they are presented you simply scoff at them and make asinine comments. An example of an asinine comment: your insistence that the holes in the pentagon must be the same size and shape as the plane that hit it.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 08:29 PM
link   

You say you will be happy to listen to valid points but when they are presented you simply scoff at them and make asinine comments. An example of an asinine comment: your insistence that the holes in the pentagon must be the same size and shape as the plane that hit it.

i am sorry, could you please provide an example of
a-someone presenting me with a valid point ...and
b-me scoffing at it and making asinine cmments?

as well, please read closely. i never said the hole had to be the same shape or size.
i never said that once.
please post it if i did.
you now accuse me of saying two things i have not said. i will thank you to prove your point or recant it.

i said that the hole cannot be smaller than the object making it if it was caused by total penetration, as we are told happened that day.

as well, i asked where the wings went.

i am still waiting on the valid point, or for you to back up anything you said.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   

i am sorry, could you please provide an example of
a-someone presenting me with a valid point ...and
b-me scoffing at it and making asinine cmments?

as well, please read closely. i never said the hole had to be the same shape or size.
i never said that once.
please post it if i did.
you now accuse me of saying two things i have not said. i will thank you to prove your point or recant it.

i said that the hole cannot be smaller than the object making it if it was caused by total penetration, as we are told happened that day.

as well, i asked where the wings went.

i am still waiting on the valid point, or for you to back up anything you said.

So you are admitting you don't actually read what is written. You, sir, are just another example of the closed minded conspiracy people who refuse to see anything but their own reality. Thanks for the laughs, enjoy your tinfoil hat.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   

where did i admit that? are you reading another thread then replying to me by accident? i do not think you are actually reading any of this because this was two useless replies in a row.

either prove me wrong, explain where the wings went, how the plane punched a samller hole, or leave me alone.

i already asked you to back up what you accused me of and all you did was accuse me of admitting to something i did not say. and i am the nut?

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   

where did i admit that? are you reading another thread then replying to me by accident? i do not think you are actually reading any of this because this was two useless replies in a row.

either prove me wrong, explain where the wings went, how the plane punched a samller hole, or leave me alone.

i already asked you to back up what you accused me of and all you did was accuse me of admitting to something i did not say. and i am the nut?

I'll type slowly so that you can understand...feel free to move your lips while you read if that helps...you say you have not seen a valid point when this thread is full of them that do not fit your closed minded agenda...thus by admitting you have seen no valid points you admit that you are closed minded and refuse to see anything that doesn't fit your agenda. Is it really that hard to figure out or does the truth hurt to much?

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 01:02 AM
link   

I'll type slowly so that you can understand...feel free to move your lips while you read if that helps...you say you have not seen a valid point when this thread is full of them that do not fit your closed minded agenda...thus by admitting you have seen no valid points you admit that you are closed minded and refuse to see anything that doesn't fit your agenda. Is it really that hard to figure out or does the truth hurt to much?

i guess you better type a little more slowly because i am so stupid that i completely missed where you provided me with examples to state your case with. i know i asked but all i see is 3 posts from you, addressing me. insulting me. ignoring the OP. ignoring the topic at hand. ignoring me telling you that i could care less what you have to say unless you back it up. 3 posts and not one word addressing the OP. 3 posts and not one valid point of your own. 3 posts and not one word of anything substantive.
if you are saying in general there are valid points in this thread, yup. there sure are. there are plenty that i agree with so i have no reason to address them. do you want me to go through each post and reply to each and everyone, giving a thumbs up to all the valid points i agree with? would that help you out? i speak up when i disagree. i have not ignored one person that has addressed me, or replied to me. not one. now if you can show me where i am ignoring valid points, please do. if not, please feel free to address the OP and not me personally for no reason.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 09:00 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Never thought of this!
September 11 2001

11+2001=2012

Weird....

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 09:48 AM
link   

This is great, you are doing such a good job of proving me to be correct that I don't even have to add anything. Clearly what I say is hitting close to home since you are also sending me U2U messages:

i am not sure what your problem with me personally is but if you actually have anything worth saying, please do. if not, then do not address me any longer within a thread just to fight with me. if you want to just fight, i am right here.

Thanks for the laughs Mr. Closed Minded U2U Tough Guy

no, sir. THANK YOU! i am not sure how i ever proved anything but yes, you are getting to me. i find it very annoying when someone jumps into a thread to say alot of nothing for no reason. 4 posts and the only thing you have addressed is ME. you seem quite taken with me so i sent 1 (ONE) U2U to let you know that if you want to be an off topic jerk, feel free to send me messages. if you want to say anything here, you might want to prove whatever you are saying about me or move on to the OP. i now see that you somehow think that one message is message(s). i also see that you think that is an admission of something. i am still unsure what of. so if you are going to call me things, please show us all why that is true. please post just one example. or you could address the OP. or you could say anything that adds to the discussion in at least some way. as i said, if you just want me, U2U me and do not waste everyone's time by using this space to insult me for no reason. this is my last attempt to make sense to you. after this, if you just want to insult me, i will just let that stand as the obvious sign that you have nothing real to say here.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join