It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baltimore police officer Salvatore Rivieri caught on tape again

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I'm sure most of you remember the waste of human skin in this video.
www.liveleak.com...

Well Officer Piglieri, err, I mean Rivieri, has been caught on tape again demonstrating again how he loves to intimidate people and lord his authority over civilians.

www.liveleak.com...

New charges against Baltimore City cop';2nd Incident Caught on Tape
2/15/08 New video of Baltimore police officer Salvatore Rivieri in action at the Inner Harbor. This time he confronts Billy Friebele, an artist from Washington D.C., who was videotaping at the Harbor last summer.

Friebele said he was taping the reactions of passersby to a box he was moving with a remote controlled car. Officer Rivieri is seen on tape kicking the box off of the car and then kicking the car. The officer then orders Friebele to leave the area.

Rivieri is the same officer caught on a video wrestling a 14 year old skate boarder to the ground. A spokesperson for the Baltimore Police Department declined to comment on this latest videotape. Officer Rivieri is suspended without pay pending the outcome of an internal investigation of the incident with the skate boarder.

Apparently a couple artists filming a RC car with a box on it was a big enough crime to send Rivieri into a tirade.

I know some people are going to comment on that the box was an obstruction and someone could have gotten hurt, but those comments sound pretty ridiculous to me. The box was on top of the car to see people's reactions, and I think the reaction from Rivieri was too over the top.

Why does this man have a badge/authority over civilians? Better yet, why does this man have a gun? This man obviously has some anger problems and IMO I think he has some personality issues.

He should have been removed from the force after the first video came out of him manhandling that 14 year old.

This video was posted February 15, and at that time he was under investigation for the skateboard incident and was suspended with pay. I don't know of his current situation, is there any Baltimore residents that do know of any updates?

Hopefully this scum bag got kicked off the force.

[edit on 17-8-2008 by ben420]

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   
That cop has some serious anger issues. I would hate to come across him. At the very least, he should be made to complete an anger management class.

I think he should have been fired, or transfered to a desk job permanently and never able to be a street cop again.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 10:53 PM
link   
true the cop has issues,but I see a even bigger issue here. The police force. this guy still has a job! this is proof that the police cover up their own asses and protect corrupt cops.

Personally and in the opinions of just about everybody who's seen the skateboard video the cop assulted a 14 year old who really didn't do anything. this sort of stuff happens all the time and the police force seems to think it's OK because they protect these people and do nothing about it.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by virraszto

It say's a lot about current society when we have to fear the ones that are supposed to protect us.

reply to post by BASSPLYR

He was suspended with pay on February 12th, 3 days before this new video surfaced. I don't know the implications of this new video, nor do I know what the current situation is.

Hopefully this video was the last straw as it shows the issues Rivieri has, and IMO it shows he should at least be taken off the streets and put on a desk. Better yet would be immediate termination.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by BASSPLYR

Fellow's suspended without pay pending the findings of the earlier case.
So, technically, yeah, he still has a job. But he wasn't kicking the box around 'casue he's a cop, he was kicking it around 'cause he's a jackamule.
He'll be fired when the paper pushers push the papers.

top topics

join