It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lucifer - Project - de-bunked

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I came across this video ...

conspiracyvid.abovetopsecret.com...

which a quick search found this forum ...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Which i hope i can revive for a day ................... to provide truth and balance which can have a peacefull after-taste

help me out here ..

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 11:06 PM
link   
What's the point of this post? Don't see anything debunked or even anything of interest 0.o

Supposedly Saturn was set to blow in July but they postponed it until 2010 if I remember correctly.. doesn't mean I believe all this, may just be all propaganda. One interesting thing tho, a nuclear weapon blowing up Jupiter was part of a movie a while back, some say that was our "warning" from the Illuminati. They tried to blow Jupiter but the explosion was only as big as about 3 earth sizes and now there is a giant black spot on Jupiter as well as a giant red spot.

I say these things mostly as "this is how the conspiracy story goes" it's interesting but not seen enough proof yet to go either way, and I def don't see any debunking of any value here.. did I miss something?

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by jomie-ky
What's the point of this post?

I think he was just pointing out that the date had passed, which as you mentioned, is meaningless because Cassini's mission has been extended. That the conspiracy theorists honestly thought that cassini really would be slammed into saturn right at the end of the nominal mission length shows their complete ignorance of how NASA missions work. Unmanned probes always get an extension as long as the craft is still in good health. There was no absolutely reason to believe that Cassini would need to be retired right at the end of the planned mission, but conspiracy theorists saw a date (we all know how they love dates) so they went with it and got slammed hard.

They tried to blow Jupiter but the explosion was only as big as about 3 earth sizes and now there is a giant black spot on Jupiter as well as a giant red spot.

Tried to blow up jupiter? A black spot? Are you talking about the Galileo probe? Galileo didn't make a black spot, but the comet shoemaker-levy 9 fragments did when they impacted jupiter. Those black spots aren't there "now" anymore though, jupiter went back to normal fairly quickly. Actually, Galileo is the best debunking of the "lucifer project" that you could ever hope for - nothing happened when it descended into jupiter and disintigrated, despite having the same kind and concentration of plutonium on board. There was a storm on the opposite side of the planet from where galileo hit some 33 days after impact, revealing deeper layers of the jovian atmosphere and looking "darker" than the rest, but it was not a black spot of the kind that shoemaker-levy 9 created and it was definately not connected to galileo which impacted a good month beforehand.

join