It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spaceship on Mars!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Er, sounds interesting, but I don't really see a ship...

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by OnionCloud

Sorry mate, indeed you just said that a crater is infinitely more plausible, i was re-reading your post

Anyway i'm glad to see that every now and then someone is able to provide contributions like your one
We don't know what is it, but we TRY, at least, to give it a possible explanation.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Man, I want to dune surf down that sand dune. Great find though and had me looking for a bit.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Well the topic title got me really excited but the actual picture was a bit of a let down, it just looks like an old crater half filled with sand to me.

Maybe a film studio used mars to dump props from the flight of the navigator movie.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   
one thing I know about photo intel. With out reference you know nothing. Our mind will see what it wants. This could be a hole but since you want to see it as a bump the darker side becomes a shadow and it looks like a dome. You want to see pipes so shadows start to look like engines. You need reference points. where is the light source? What angle? How big is anything?

The Human mind excels in making sense out of pieces. It fills in things that are not there to make sense of it.

IMHO

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   
It's an "innie", not an "outie"...

...what I mean to say is that it looks like a crater, not a dome/saucer-like stucture.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 03:29 AM
link   
IMO its a natural formation. It simply looks like there was a crater impact, and over time sand started filling it in. If you look towards the top of the formation you can see sand leveled with the middle of the formation. Basically what i am saying is a few more years and the hole will be filled.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Has anyone seen the image that is displayed on George Filer's issue #34 of Filer's Files, just out today. Supposedly, a NASA image of Mars that seems to show what could be a triangle, some structures and perhaps even some groundwork. A poor quality image at any rate, so maybe not recent or legit. See it (scroll down).

www:nationalufocenter.com

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   
The image I mentioned above seems to be an old Spirit rover image from '04. Rather than a space shot, it must be a closeup surface shot! Hey! Perhaps Mars is inhabited by tinny little folks? Naw!

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

Hi, Aliensum

that image is being discussed here :

Mars Object: Tuning Fork? Thunderbirds?

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   
This Great Photo (Picture) does resemble the Seed Craft that the Grey type uses But I do not think they Have Lost such Types Recently on Mars , I will try to Find more about Grey Seed Craft losses in Mars as Soon as I can Meditate or Contact my next Messenger (Truth Bringer)

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   
The reflective surface from orbit would be what metal would do. The small structure on the rear of the surface indicates an some type of exhaust or thrust output port. This looks like it would fly with low aerodynamic drag in a terrestrial atmosphere. The shadows indicates a defined surface (convex) upward which means it is not a downward (concave) crater. The shadow on the bottom edge (lip) indicates a different slope from the rest of the terrain. Given that Mars is one dusty place it tells me that object hasn't been there long. There appears to be an opening or hole on the front of the object which means its probably hollow. There is an additional convex shape on the top surface as it connects to the outer lip. That is engineered.

My aerospace engineering guess would be that since it is so large it was designed to go a long distance like our biggest aircraft do. That thing is huge. That is an orbital picture.

I see pipes and don't see gas venting. The resolution isn't very good. I see 3 cave like openings on the rim below the object. These openings must be very large to see from orbit. Those openings on the rim are right next to the openings on the object.

The problem with most of these pictures they start looking like Rorschach Inkblot tests. The lack of high res data NASA and ESA feeds us is really starting to get to me. Reading these responses here is exactly what NASA wants and sounds like cattle mooing in the pasture.

We all need to be on the same page if 7% of this is true like most of the net information is. A lot of people have looked at this object that is on a real photo that we can agree on. Even NASA will admit that. It is not a natural shape in nature. I would really like someone to show me an oval shaped that is flat on one side and both convex and concave on top like that. It looks aerodynamic that is true. What concerns me also is it looks operational.

Even if the object wasn't in the picture three cave openings and a large pipe opening on the side of a rim is not natural. NASA knows because they have looked with high res images that can probably look into these caves with 2 feet resolution on the surface. Those sobs know it is driving intelligent people nuts speculating and this is definitely becoming the biggest story in history.

They would get more support and funding if they tell us what they are really doing and why. Fear motivation is driving NASA and JPL from the top down. They have proven to me that they shouldn't be handling this alone due to their bumbling on a daily release basis.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by internos
This was included in my "Greetins from Mars" compilation:

Yes, it's a very strange formation
Great video Internos, I've subscribed.

~~~

This shape is very interesting, either from a geological or any other possible point of view.

Whatever it is it's worth studying. I hope there will be plenty other missions to go back to these very puzzling sites and objects, for I'm convinced that if we find things, NASA does find the same, they have paid researchers to look for elements everyday. It's not for nothing they call things "anomalies", and these photos have been precisely taken because the programs were elaborated by NASA to presicely capture shots of particular shapes such as round ones for example, as well as more general, wider zones, etc.

I wouldn't state that it is this or that but I respect you SuperSlovak for your imagination and attempts. After all if you hadn't posted the photo in the first place, perhaps many of us would never had seen it.

It could be a lot of things but yes, it does stand out.

The first impression I got from just looking was, 'it's BIO'.

To me it looks like an EGG, hatching at the "top" extremity. But hey I 'm not saying it is. "Looks like" is all I can say.

If it's bio, it can also be vegetal,/ animal/ a being in its whole form, or anything like that but ancient and preserved, perhaps it was trapped under deep ice for million years and gradually the ice could have thawed, letting this shape be visible? Wild guess just, as I have no idea whether Mars is also subject to climate changes, ice-ages, global warmings and vice-versa in cycles, but why not? It apparently was apparently covered in seas and oceans like Earth in more ancient times. We mustn't be the only planet where it occurs, any info about this?

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Yeah, I'd say it is definitely a 3,000 foot long, steam powered Martian ship, hanging over a cliff, leaking condensation and giving off steam.

It's more plausible than a crater, come on people. A crater? on Mars? Leaking condensation?

Craters DON'T LEAK Condensation and hang over cliffs! They also haven't been flying recently, or are about to take off!

Come on, It's Mars, but Jesus! Craters don't fly with the power of Steam!

Since when do craters have piping??!?! That is obviously not a steam powered crater with piping that is about to take off!!

It must be a spaceship!!!

[/conspiracy theorist misguided logic, after selectively accepting something as fact]

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join