It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spaceship on Mars!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Nestled beneath a sharp overhead ridge, in a saddle back valley, precipitously resting with nearly 1/3 of its aerodynamic shape hanging over a cliff wall, rests an enormous strangely shaped object that can only be.. a ... SHIP!!!!!

Mars Spaceship

Its not covered in dust, its a 3,000 Foot long UFO...
well, ok... it's not flying, but either it has been recently
airborne or is about to be airborne...

But it is definatly not a natural formation.
Thats what I think anyway...

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   
To my eyes it looks more likely to be a natural formation. A dune, a heavily eroded impact crater, a subsoil collapse, a landslide down the cliff etc... anything other than a "steam powered spacecraft".

[edit on 17-8-2008 by Turiddu]

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Turiddu

Yeah, I'd go with the impact crater idea, too.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 10:13 PM
link   
an impact creator hanging over a cliff?
that doesnt make very much sense.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Here is the original

www.msss.com...

The image posted on the "Mars UnEarthed" site has more shadowing, in the unaltered original it is clear that the supposed cliff is not nearly as prominent and there is no overhanging object.

[edit on 17-8-2008 by Turiddu]

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperSlovak

You're right, it wouldn't make sense. But I don't see that it IS hanging over the cliff.

And it's a lot more plausible than a Martian spaceship.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fuggle

And it's a lot more plausible than a Martian spaceship

A steam-powered one at that!

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I think it looks like a giant mushroom or a turtles back. But I am just relating to shapes that I am familiar with. One thing I am sure of, something is there, on the very edge of the cliff.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   

I dont get the piping.. and the steam flume.. thing??? you mean they are running the space ship.. with a steam engine..????? but seriously.. It doesnt look like any kind of structure.. the back side of the hill is clearly part of the landscape.. and the part that looks to be over hanging the cliff.. is actually part of the cliff.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperSlovak
an impact creator hanging over a cliff?

a ufo hanging over a cliff?

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Fathom

what do you think it is?
there is a big circle around the object
so you can see it better.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Here is another spaceship on Mars I saw in a post on another thread. For some reason it got not much attention but plenty on other websites:

"I agree some of these stories sound farfetched but not as farfetched as places such as bookofthoth forums! at least most of this here is grounded in science.

How can any of this be denied with pictures and threads containing info like this?

Does anyone know what happened to the detailed topic that was posted last night indicating original source and zoom in of the following photo from MARS:

www.mufoncms.com...

one more bit of advise people, PLEASE STOP letting NASA know that you have found something when zooming into their photos. I know people who work there and they will routinely airbrush or remove photos the public brings to light. Instead when you DO find things, alert your local media or National news like FOX and CNN. At least there will then be a major news story before it gets airbrushed."

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Ill butt in here... if you dont mind.. dont you think it is just the landscape of mars.. I mean.. it is mars.. its not earth.. things should be different on a different planet.. I dont understand how you can make the leap from a hillside dune or rock formation.. to a space craft.. parked on the edge of a cliff.. with piping and a steam flume.. and water vapor leaking out the bottom???? and it just happens to be the same color as the rest of the terrain????

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I dont know about the steam or pipe... but I agree with the OP, the egg shape thing definitely looks like *something* interesting. I would disagree that that object is a natural formation. What is the source of this image?

Thanks

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Not too convinced

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 12:52 AM
link   
I doubt its a spaceship but it certainly is an unusual formation.

I don't get the steam piping either. Maybe they are piping in anti-gravitons from some underground lab. My point is one guess is as good as the next.

I gave you a star for an interesting find though.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Could be the way the ground forms on Mars.

Show me a crop circle on Mars, that whould be convincing.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Clear as mud! Obviously a spaceship... /sigh

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Just a crater.

Now there is no feature left on mars which is not an ufo or an alien, or an alien cow

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 08:53 AM
link   
This was included in my "Greetins from Mars" compilation:

Yes, it's a very strange formation

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join