It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

McCain cheated at Q&A Forum

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by maybereal11
As far as "life experiences"...McCain is someone that served our country and suffered greatly in a vietnamese prison, came home, cheated on then divorced his wife and married into wealth with his second, got involved in politics and did a great number of shameful things to engratiate himself with the "right" people from opposing civil rights to the Keating Five scandal.....none of which qualifies him to be president.

And what qualifies B. Hussein Obama for POTUS? I mean besides voting several times for killing born babies and flip-flopping on every position he's ever taken? Or taking credit for "being against Iraq from the start" even though he wasn't even in the Senate for the vote to go into Iraq and he voted FOR funding the war? Being half black isn't a qualification, either.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChocoTaco369
reply to post by Dronetek

Pair that with the fact that issues of race are almost ALWAYS brought up by Democrats (McCain has NEVER brought up race but race has been brought up MANY times by B. Hussein and his supporters, advisers and surrogates) and you start to learn what hypocrites liberals really are. To be liberal, you honestly have to ignore all forms of reality and common sense, and you have to lie to even yourself to make "sense" of things.

A whole lot of ugliness etc. You talk about racism as a card that's played by democrats in the same sentence you refer to Senator Barack Obama as "B. Hussein". etc etc.

Your words to me are like the last desperate non-sensical cackling of the wicked whitch in the wizard of oz when she melts.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ChocoTaco369

Um, when did he vote to kill babies? Last time I checked the Bible agreed with Obama on Abortion. It clearly states you don't get your soul until you take your first breath, the Breath of Life as the Bible calls it. So unless you know better then God...

Second, lots of people have been against the War since the beginning. Did the MILLIONS of people against not count because they didn't vote against it in the Senate?

Third, he's also half white. I love how Neocons seem to ignore the fact he is half white. They just see the black side and scream about it and ignore the fact he's white.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Krieger
I love this.

IN COLLEGE YOU DO THIS ON AN EXAM YOU NOT ONLY FAIL THE EXAM YOU ARE THROWN OUT OF COLLEGE!

But since its McCain cheating you Neocons love it. Nice to know you love and worship cheating.

McCain didn't cheat. There is NO evidence of this ANYWHERE. Mitchell just said it because McCain absolutely DESTROYED B. Hussein and since he beat him so badly, he HAD to have cheated. Typical irresponsible liberal media at its best, spreading any and every unsubstantiated lie they can in order to promote the Democrat.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   

And what qualifies B. Hussein Obama for POTUS? I mean besides voting several times for killing born babies and flip-flopping on every position he's ever taken? Or taking credit for "being against Iraq from the start" even though he wasn't even in the Senate for the vote to go into Iraq and he voted FOR funding the war? Being half black isn't a qualification, either.

Now you are just cracking me up. I wasn't aware that Barak Obama killed "born Babies". I haven't seen it on the news yet. Do you have a link?

"Being half black isn't a qualification, either.

And for someone that seems to feel that the Democrats call racism everywhere...well you sure seem to interject the race issue into your postings on a regular basis.

Bait much? I am not intersted.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   

You talk about racism as a card that's played by democrats in the same sentence you refer to Senator Barack Obama as "B. Hussein". etc etc.

Your words to me are like the last desperate non-sensical cackling of the wicked whitch in the wizard of oz when she melts.

Oh, boo hoo. I wish there was an emoticon with a crying smiley face playing a violin. Is that NOT his name? I'm pretty sure it is.

Um, when did he vote to kill babies? Last time I checked the Bible agreed with Obama on Abortion. It clearly states you don't get your soul until you take your first breath, the Breath of Life as the Bible calls it. So unless you know better then God...

Please quote the part of the Bible that says you get the 'Breath of Life' when you pop out of your mother. Last time I checked, when the Bible was written, humans had no idea how the mechanics of birth even happened. They didn't know any body parts and what they did back then. The Bible doesn't clearly say ANYTHING about that. Life begins at conception. That's indisputable fact. Anyone that says otherwise is just trying to help themselves sleep at night.

[edit on 18-8-2008 by ChocoTaco369]

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ChocoTaco369

Racist much?

Also, getting the answers in advance is cheating. Again, do it in school and you're thrown out.

Hell, shouldn't you learn that in Kindergarden? Where you should learn the most important lessons in life. Don't steal, share, don't hit others, don't lie, and don't CHEAT!

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Please quote the part of the Bible that says you get the 'Breath of Life' when you pop out of your mother. Last time I checked, when the Bible was written, humans had no idea how the mechanics of birth even happened. They didn't know any body parts and what they did back then. The Bible doesn't clearly say ANYTHING about that. Life begins at conception. That's indisputable fact. Anyone that says otherwise is just trying to help themselves sleep at night.

"Breath of life" I don't want to respond for Krieger and I don't have time to look it up, but I am pretty sure it is mentioned in Genesis 2 and a couple of other places.

[qoute] They didn't know any body parts and what they did back then. [/qoute]

... when do you think the Bible was written? I am pretty sure that they knew most of their "body parts and what they did", also isn't the bible the word of God according to your faith?....I am pretty sure he/she knows about body parts, being the creator of all life and the universe and such.

I am begining to wonder Choco. How old are you? I have a growing feeling I am having a debate with an angry 11 year old.

You sure have given me plenty of laughs for the night. Thank you for that.
I hope you let go of that anger...it'll eat you up inside. (Don Henley)

Edit to remove a remark I thought better of

[edit on 18-8-2008 by maybereal11]

[edit on 18-8-2008 by maybereal11]

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   

"Breath of life" I don't want to respond for Krieger and I don't have time to look it up, but I am pretty sure it is mentioned in Genesis 2 and a couple of other places.

[qoute] They didn't know any body parts and what they did back then. [/qoute]

... when do you think the Bible was written? I am pretty sure that they knew most of their body parts and what they did, also isn't the bible the word of God according to your faith?....I am pretty sure he/she knows about body parts, being the creator of all life and the universe and such.

I am begining to wonder Choco. How old are you? I have a growing feeling I am having a debate with an 11 year old angry racist.

You sure have given me plenty of laughs for the night. Thank you for that.
I hope you let go of that anger...it'll eat you up inside. (Don Henley)

As you said, it appears in Genesis. Adam was not human, did not have his soul, until the Breath of Life from God. I've always been dumbfounded by people saying God is against Abortion when God clearly states in His Book that you are not human, do not have a soul, until your first breath. But apparantly they feel they know better then Him.

Second, what are the rules against Racism? I know to be a Neocon you have to be a Racist but what are the rules to actually spouting such filth on ATS?

Anyways, I love how Obama is black because he is half black. So according to their logic Obama is actually white because he is half white. Right? My head hurts lol.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by maybereal11

A whole lot of ugliness etc. You talk about racism as a card that's played by democrats in the same sentence you refer to Senator Barack Obama as "B. Hussein". etc etc.

Typically, you have put words in my mouth that aren't there. You posted a quote that said nothing about Barack Hussein and yet you claimed it was there. In fact, I've never used his middle name as a way to attack him, if ever at all. What the hell sentence do you see me "refer to Senator Barack Obama as "B. Hussein". etc etc."?

I find it highly odd, that you would attribute these tings to me, when I'm quite sure I've never posted it. As if there is something inherently wrong with saying his name in the first place!

Way to go off topic though!

reply to post by Krieger

Third, he's also half white. I love how Neocons seem to ignore the fact he is half white. They just see the black side and scream about it and ignore the fact he's white.

Wait a second, what? Who exactly is screaming about Obama being black, outside his supporters, the media and his campaign? In fact, when do you guys ever mention hes white, unless its to somehow inoculate him against some criticism?

Its you all who are the racists. The only people I ever see bringing up race is left wingers/democrats.

[edit on 18-8-2008 by Dronetek]

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Looks like this thread has gotten entirely off topic.

We don't know if McCain cheated or not.

What I do know is that Warren said that McCain was "safely in a cone of silence" indicating that he was unable to hear the questions or Obama's answers and that was not true. Whether or not McCain cheated, Warren LIED. And that's what's causing the problem.

McCain answered the questions like he does everything... without thinking first. He's got a hair trigger and doesn't think before opening his mouth to spurt out the first talking point he can grab. "Defeat evil". Yeah, right. As if McCain is the first person in existence who knows how to do that.
If we had a thinking populace instead of a bunch of empty-headed sports team fans, they would realize that someone who is quick to anger and quick to decision is the last thing we need in the White House.

Whether or not McCain cheated, he still gave shallow, nonsense answers that appealed to the ESPN and NASCAR fans sitting on the couch at home.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

As a fellow Texan I have to start by saying you have to be from Austin.
Or at least pretty close. Just seems that way from your point of view. Of course I may be wrong. Second, dont cry over Obama showing his true colors..Mostly yellow. He is a typical liberal coward that is afraid he might offend someone and loose a vote. He got his ass handed to him my the old man from AZ. If McCain did know the questions he has to have one hell of a memory

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Remember to click Alert on the crappy off topic post that are dragging down the thread..

Otherwise great thread. It almost looked like he had queue cards.. Wonder if he was given the answers first in those propaganda videos he made for the "gooks". Maybe he was just used to it..

Anyway who would want a guy that GOT CAPTURED to run the military.. So he can teach them all how to lay there guns down and turn traitor?
Also his military experience is from a FAILED war..

[edit on 18-8-2008 by d11_m_na_c05]

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
Looks like this thread has gotten entirely off topic.

We don't know if McCain cheated or not.

What I do know is that Warren said that McCain was "safely in a cone of silence" indicating that he was unable to hear the questions or Obama's answers and that was not true. Whether or not McCain cheated, Warren LIED. And that's what's causing the problem.

McCain answered the questions like he does everything... without thinking first. He's got a hair trigger and doesn't think before opening his mouth to spurt out the first talking point he can grab. "Defeat evil". Yeah, right. As if McCain is the first person in existence who knows how to do that.
If we had a thinking populace instead of a bunch of empty-headed sports team fans, they would realize that someone who is quick to anger and quick to decision is the last thing we need in the White House.

Whether or not McCain cheated, he still gave shallow, nonsense answers that appealed to the ESPN and NASCAR fans sitting on the couch at home.

Its really weird watching you guys construct these elaborate conspiracies to explain Obama's poor performance. I cant wait to see what you can come up with on all the next debates. You're going to be busy!

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Blah 50points

[edit on 18-8-2008 by d11_m_na_c05]

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Dronetek

Actually you are correct. Those posts came from: ChocoTaco369

I think the OP clicked on you, on accident.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Uhh, no. It is the left that is obsessed with his race. And you, because you've been brainwashed by the Democrats into believing the "Neocons" are obsessed with his race, when nobody cares at all.

If anyone is racist, it's the people voting for Obama because he's black.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Riposte

Not an Obama thread .. Try this ..

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by AndrewTB

Okay, the democratic party has cheaters and liars. So does the GOP, and yet they also have pedophiles and homosexual endeavors in public bathrooms.

What's the point?

AAC

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

Yeah, its not like democrats have had pedophile homosexuals in their ranks and re-elected them Oh wait.....

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join