It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Gotta Be Kidding! $5000 To See Where Body Was Found

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Personally, I think someone in the Atlanta/Clayton County area should be able to find the very same spot where they 'found' their 'body'........

It looks like a 'park'.....the path beside the creek was clear of leaves!! There was NO heavy underbrush like one should expect to find in a wilderness area, no heavy growth of brush along the creek bank......somewhere out there is a landscape crew that should recognize the terrain !!

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by alienj
I noticed Cryptomundo's site has gone down. They probably pulled thier server due to the hoax... I dont think they should ever be allowed to come back and service the cryptozoolgist community again. we need to send a message

whhhoooow!!! Back up there man! Cryptomundo has nothing to do with this. Loren coleman and the boys are just the "go to "site for whats going on in the crypto community- and in the past month or so this is whats been going on... Your barking up the wrong tree.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by frayed1
Personally, I think someone in the Atlanta/Clayton County area should be able to find the very same spot where they 'found' their 'body'........

It looks like a 'park'.....the path beside the creek was clear of leaves!! There was NO heavy underbrush like one should expect to find in a wilderness area, no heavy growth of brush along the creek bank......somewhere out there is a landscape crew that should recognize the terrain !!

no need, my friend. its a costume. does it really matter at this point where they found it?

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   
If they accepted money, they are going to jail. Even if they return the money, conspiracy to commit fraud is still a crime. What were these mooks thinking? Some scientific or biology department was going to have to examine/autopsy the body sometime.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Just go to your local Wal Mart I think Isle 10 is where the Holloween costumes are.

<< 1   >>

join