It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shaman Speaking Wind on 2012

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I just found this on you tube. It is an Art Bell interview in which Shaman Speaking wind of the Pueblo Indian from Northern New Mexico. He says that the Fifth World will start in December 2012. Listen to the clips to get a better idea of what has been happening and what is to come. This is a great alternative to the conventional 2012 theories.

www.youtube.com...

Before you decide to listen to the whole interview, read the following to get an idea of what is said.

My name is Speaking Wind. I am from the Pueblos, of northern New Mexico, where my two brothers and I, were raised by Shaman for the first eighteen years of our life. From the Ancient Prophecies of the Old Ones, to our true life adventures, it is time to share, with all people, what lies ahead for mankind. For the sake of this article, I must be brief. So if it seems short, I assure you, it was meant to be.

Since June, of 1998, everyone began feeling waves of depression, and anxiety. All, for no apparent reason. Other than the fulfillment of Ancient Prophecy which states, we are now standing at the end of time, for life as we know it. While this is true, it is not as final as many would have you believe. Neither the Earth, or life on it, is going to end. Rather, it is going to change. But it will be a change of such tremendous proportions, it will seem as if we are about to become extinct.

The world has been separated into four distinct time periods, each lasting approximately ten thousand years. We call them the four worlds. Before the first one began, life on Earth, was a virtual, garden of Eden. There was no pain, sorrow, want, or desire. But, there came a catastrophe that ended that, and forced us out of the garden. This resulted in the four worlds, each of which, held specific lessons for us to learn. However, a promise was made, which said, in the end, we will all return to the garden, and live in peace, for all time. And now, the time is nearing. For the ending of the fourth world, is at hand.

However, there was one condition put on all of us. One that would have to be met, before we would be allowed to enter the garden of life. We were told, there would come a prolonged period of time, among the last generation to live in the fourth world, where all illusion, and the lie we have been told was real, must be released. In the beginning, this would be voluntary, but as we neared the final door way, the closing of the fourth world, our choice would be lessened. And all things that did not hold truth for us, if not voluntarily released, would be stripped away. For none of it will be allowed into the fifth world, the Eden we have all longed for.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Continued...

But, for many of us, the lie, and the illusion, is all we have known. And to think of letting it go, makes us afraid. For we have lived with these things, so long, we are no longer sure, if anything else, is real. Those who cannot let go of the illusion, and the lie, they will feel the inevitable ending of time, more than anyone else. They will suffer great waves of depression, memory loss, anxiety, anger, and finally, the great madness. But it does not come as a punishment, it only comes to prepare them for the new world, that even now, can be seen on the distant horizon. And, keep in mind, this has already began in June, of 1998. It does not go away on its own, rather, it intensifies, until this world has ended, and the new one begins.

As I said, the final cleansing of Earth, began in June, 1998. In September, 1998, the five brothers, (planets), aligned themselves to usher in the cleansing energies of Earth. The chaos everyone has been anticipating, or the tearing away of the illusion, and the lie, will begin between January, and April, 1999, and will continue to escalate until the nine brothers, (planets) align themselves on the 5th of May, 2000. From that date, until the last day of the fourth world, December 22, 2012, a date taken from our star calendars, everything living, will undergo a purge. If mankind will not willingly let go of the illusion, and the lie, it will be stripped away. And, we have only begun to feel the effect, since June, 1998. The 23nd day of December, 2012, is the first day of the fifth world.

The illusion comes from believing in others, rather than yourself. And, the lie, tells us we have the right to judge others as good, or evil, or, right, or wrong.

There is much more to discuss in the vein of Ancient Prophecy, and recent discoveries, we have made. Perhaps at another time, and another place. But, for the purpose of this article, please, do not become caught up in the fear it is sure to bring you. For that is not the intention of the final cleansing. Its purpose is simply to prepare us, all of us, for entry back into the garden of life, peace, and love. Everyone makes it, no one is forgotten. But those who are willing to let go of the illusion, and the lie, their journey will be traveled with less fear, as a companion.

But, whatever your choice, I wish you well. You will appreciate the adventure, when you understand the beauty that awaits all of us, on the other side of the door.

[edit on 17-8-2008 by Draves]

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Draves

What's very weird about this is that the explanation given by Shaman corresponds with Christian beliefs about what Christian's call "The End Times."

If we are supposed to start "The Fifth World" on December 21, 2012, all in one day's time, I guess that would make December 20th a pretty bad day, huh? This might be what some consider as "The Moment of Truth" or Armageddon - The Last Day.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I listened to all of Speaking Winds interview by Art Bell. What a awesome speaker this man was, his spiritual maturity is envious.

I found it profoundly sad that this man passed away just 13 days later. I feel we lost a great man here.

Rhain

[edit on 18/8/08 by Rhain]

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Rhain

I agree. Out of all of the doom and gloom crap out there he at least had a message of hope and love. I also find it interesting that he was talking about HAARP, planet x, and 2012 well before sites like this became popular (back in '98).

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Draves

I agree, even Art Bell reflected on how HAARP was being used in 1998.

Have we become accustom to its effects on us not to feel or see it anymore?

This was the first time I heard of Venus being the rouge planet, very interesting stuff. I never knew that Venus was in a opposite orbit from the rest of the planets. Could there be some truth is it smashing our second moon?

The one caller who talked about her OOBE was also interesting, wish I knew how to meditate like that or even was brave enough to try.

new topics

top topics

join