It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nazi war crimes suspect faces court

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Scotty, you're taking this crime a little too personally.

Is it ok to pursue an old man to the end of the Earth, but to re-elect a government that has committed far more crimes?

I don't understand your logic here?

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by tezzajw
Scotty, you're taking this crime a little too personally.

Is it ok to pursue an old man to the end of the Earth, but to re-elect a government that has committed far more crimes?

I don't understand your logic here?

Who shouldn't take what the Nazi's did personally? I also think there is a huge difference between crimes such as the atrocities committed by the Nazi's and crimes that the current administration has actually committed (sorry I am not going to discuss conspiracy fantasies.)

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by scotty18

I never put words into anyone's mouth, and the whole "winner" of the internet comment reveals more about you than it does me. And in the end, you still have not added anything valid to this conversation by trying to attack me personally. So go away noob, until you gain some understanding about what it is that we do here. Deny ignorance. You have been denied. Goodbye.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by jackinthebox
reply to post by scotty18

I never put words into anyone's mouth, and the whole "winner" of the internet comment reveals more about you than it does me. And in the end, you still have not added anything valid to this conversation by trying to attack me personally. So go away noob, until you gain some understanding about what it is that we do here. Deny ignorance. You have been denied. Goodbye.

Can you be a little more of a message board cliche?

You said "Or are you going to sit there and claim that everything the Bush regime has done has been righteous?" when I never said anything about the Bush administration doing anything righteous. So you deflected this.

You went on the attack as your method of deflection.

You started with saying my comments say more about me (defelection and attempted insult) then it was on too "you have added nothing of value to the conversation"(aka you saying: I don't like what you say so I will claim it has no value to defend myself) followed up by looking at the number of posts and/or registration date and calling me a noob and then claiming that being a noob makes me somehow inferior (aka you saying " It's the best insult I can come up with while I spend my whole life posting on this board 24/7) Then end it with another insult (aka you needing to boost your fragile self esteem)

Thanks for the laughs and making yourself look foolish with your lies and cliched insults.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Here's an update...

Rather than post a new thread, I've linked the update about this case: Seriously, I don't whether to laugh or cry, or laugh while I'm crying...

CHIEF Nazi hunter Efraim Zuroff has welcomed a decision to extradite an 88-year-old alleged war criminal to Hungary from Perth but says legal appeals may remain a source of frustration.
Home Affairs Minister Brendan O'Connor yesterday announced Charles Zentai would be surrendered to Hungarian authorities.

If the extradition goes ahead, Mr Zentai is set to become the first Australian to face court over alleged Nazi war crimes.

Mr Zentai was arrested in 2005 after Hungarian authorities issued a warrant for his arrest.
Hungary alleges he was one of three soldiers who beat and tortured a Jewish teenager, Peter Balazs, to death in November 1944 because he failed to wear a Jewish star to identify him as a Jew.

Mr Zentai emigrated to Australia after the war.

He lived quietly in the southern Perth suburb of Willetton for years until his 2005 arrest, when he was briefly taken into custody.

Read the rest of the article by clicking on the link.

So it seems that 88 year old man will be bound for Hungary to undergo a trial. Ahhhh----huh... justice seen to be done. Yeah, right.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join