It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Democrat Tacticts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 12:48 PM
link   
This had me laughing my azz off cause it caught me off guard. CAUTION STRONG LANGUAGE:www.blackstarsblog.com...

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Ya and if you are at work, turn the volume down.

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 02:30 PM
link   
All I can say is wow. Anyone from the Republican side have a flash movie like this. I wish all campaign commercials were like this.

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Anyone else bothered by how close this guys eyes are set together? Talk about beedy eyed!

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 02:53 PM
link   
AT LAST.......

A little honesty in politics

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 07:53 PM
link   
LOL needs some intence political attack music.

I find it funny how so many people wallowed in the media and the Daily Show's believe this 100%, take it as funny, and take a deep cleansing breath after hearing this stuff lol. A lot of ignorant people believe that Bush is totally going loose 50 states in the election, because nowhere has anyone come outright and support him in the media and on tv shows, cause it's not hip.
People love this trend and ride it everyday. Let me pose a different scenario....if the president were African American, this preiendent = stupid trend would be TOTALLY different. THEY WOULDN'T DARE PUT A BLACK PERSON'S FACE NEXT TO A MONKEY'S FACE AS A JOKE. With this climate you are cool to do that, do it in school, at work, who cares he's a white republican!

examples:

www3.telus.net...

homepage.mac.com...

www.jcnot4me.com...

voopa.home.comcast.net...

members.cox.net...

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 07:59 PM
link   
lol. Thats very upfront and to the point. I like how they don't beat around the Bush. Very funny.

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 08:02 PM
link   
that has got to be the greatest political add i have ever seen!! now if only we could get it on the air . the best part of itis the fact that its funny 'cause its true

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 09:25 PM
link   
That's great!! If the FCC wasn't so strict about the swear word issue, the DNC should definitely buy this add from Liberal Oasis and play it!! Good find

[Edited on 22-3-2004 by TheCatalyst]

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANMAN
LOL needs some intence political attack music.

I find it funny how so many people wallowed in the media and the Daily Show's believe this 100%, take it as funny, and take a deep cleansing breath after hearing this stuff lol. A lot of ignorant people believe that Bush is totally going loose 50 states in the election, because nowhere has anyone come outright and support him in the media and on tv shows, cause it's not hip.
People love this trend and ride it everyday. Let me pose a different scenario....if the president were African American, this preiendent = stupid trend would be TOTALLY different. THEY WOULDN'T DARE PUT A BLACK PERSON'S FACE NEXT TO A MONKEY'S FACE AS A JOKE. With this climate you are cool to do that, do it in school, at work, who cares he's a white republican!

examples:

www3.telus.net...

homepage.mac.com...

www.jcnot4me.com...

voopa.home.comcast.net...

members.cox.net...

And people have the unadulterated gall to call me a race baiter. Well, let me inform this repugnant that Bush's isn't compared to a monkey because he's white. He's compared to a monkey because HE'S STUPID!

[Edited on 22-3-2004 by Colonel]

top topics

join