It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

cabin fever??????

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I watched cabin fever last night, it was good but kind of strange , too many unanswered questions.
I'm gonna watch it again to see if I can make some sence of it, does anyone know where the disease that everyone got came from , and what was in the box that that man was trying to open?
perhaps I just wasn't paying attention.
Also did anyone check out the Rotten Fruit in the special features on the DVD? LMAO!

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Yeah, I just made the mistake of renting that POS. I recommend you don't. It's a modern B movie through and through...

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 12:52 PM
link   
We are only told that it came from that guy in the woods, but the shop owner seemed to know something more about it. I remember the box you are refering to but not what it was about. Fun movie.

PANCAKES!!!!!

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by pantha
I watched cabin fever last night, it was good but kind of strange , too many unanswered questions.
I'm gonna watch it again to see if I can make some sence of it, does anyone know where the disease that everyone got came from , and what was in the box that that man was trying to open?
perhaps I just wasn't paying attention.
Also did anyone check out the Rotten Fruit in the special features on the DVD? LMAO!

I thought it was a decent movie, there were parts that made no sense at all, but over all it was okay.

Yes, Rotten Fruit was hiliarious.. my gal made me watch all of the extras on the dvd...

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jonna
We are only told that it came from that guy in the woods, but the shop owner seemed to know something more about it. I remember the box you are refering to but not what it was about. Fun movie.

PANCAKES!!!!!

I think that the people who lived there were aware of the "fever"... the box I believe contained a cure.

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I thought it was fairly good, but I like B horror movies.

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 03:30 PM
link   
PANCAKES!!!!!!

What the hell was wrong with that boy?:shk:

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jonna
PANCAKES!!!!!!

What the hell was wrong with that boy?:shk:

I think that boy was a relative of someone in the film, or producer or someone and they just put him in there for the heck of it.

I loved the part when they went back to the store and there was a sign that said " please don't sit next to Dennis" ( I think that was the name )

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 03:49 PM
link   
On the extra suff form the dvd, there is a section that had the kid doing martial arts and he was damn good for someone so young.

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I've got a theory that the dog at the start got sick in the first place from eating some of the bad pig meat that the sick mans wife was moaning about. What do you think?

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 06:22 PM
link   
At first i was like cool it looks like a good slasher virus killer b movie Like Evil Dead you know I came out of there saying wtf was this si**. But also like its was cool the way they died or did you see this partand so on . So you could say i have mixed feelings about this film
:bnghd:

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 08:20 AM
link   
IT wasnt the best film i watched lol the kid going into slow motion for a flying kick not good lol

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 11:07 PM
link   
this movie was a piece of pooh.

new topics

top topics

join