It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Know I DO believe

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Hello everyone,

From my previous mosts you will realise I do not take anything at face value and always would like evidence to be provided to substanciate any claim, well for this I do apologise as I cannot provide any evidence to what I have seen tonight, however I promise you that the only reason I am sharing this is for answers maybe? and to share what I have seen.

I have always said I do believe in aliens/UFO's even though I may disregard some of the more outlandish claims I hear...

Anways, here it goes:

I was out tonight walking with my girlfriend, as we was walking accross the local primary school I saw what I can only describe as a diagonal beam of white light shoot across the sky, it was only in one particular area, the sky around the light was unaffected.

I asked my girlfriend did she see what I had just seen and she said that yes indeed she saw the light and then told me to look to the horizion.

In between two large trees, we both saw an object, my girlfriend (as she has better sight than me, I wear glasses but didn't have them with me tonight) says that in comparison of size the object looked about roughly 3 or 4 times larger than an average aircraft in the sky and spherical in shape.

I couldn't really see specifics, however I did see the object move at a great speed (a LOT faster than a plane or helicopter) moving horizontally from right to left and then back again.

I have never seen an object in the sky move as fast in my life, it certainly wasn't a helicopter as there was no noise what so ever.

At one point the object seemed to hover in one spot, as I said before my eyes aren't that good, but it looked like large object with bright white lights.

Me and my girlfriend both watched as it performed maneuvers that I'm positive no man made aircraft can perform.

My girlfriend actually started crying when we saw this as she had no explanation as to what it could be, and she has never seen anything like this before, and neither had I.

I really am truly shocked to what we saw and can offer no explanation to what it was.

I did try to record what I was witnessing with my phone (Sony Ericsson W880i) but the camera is that bad that all you could see was darkness.

Believe me or not, I would not write this to lie, however from what I have seen tonight I KNOW we are not alone, the object described simply could not have been man made, and it was truly scary to witness.

The area where the object was circling is near my girlfriends house, very close in fact, she is poised and ready with her digital camera by her side as we speak ready to record it if it re-appears, most likely it won't do and you'll all believe an an alien fanatic, but as I have said read my previous posts and hopefully you will believe me.

Anyways, I'm truly shocked and will be observing the night sky a lot more closely in the next couple of weeks, if I manage to capture anything on film or video, you'll be the first people to see it.

Thanks

P.S.

I quote this link:

www.dailystar.co.uk...

mentioned from this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The article is about the same area I live in.

One other last detail, just spoke to my girlfriend and she told me to mention that as we saw the first bright light, she heard police sirens in the distance.

[edit on 17/8/08 by Death_Kron]

[edit on 17/8/08 by Death_Kron]

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Ah, my old nemesis, Death_Kron!
lol

Thanks for sharing this story with us. Interesting! Forgive me if you answered some of these questions already:

What time of day was it? morning, noon, evening, night?
Was there any sound?
Did you experience any missing time?
What color did the spherical object look to be?

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Alora

Hello Alora
long time no speak,

In answer to your questions;

Time of day was night, approx 22:10 PM

There was absolutely NO sound at all, thats what made the whole situation a lot stranger.

Missing time? Ermm no not really, however I only checked the time when we saw the object, but apart from that, no I wouldn't say I felt any period of time had elapsed that I wasn't aware off.

The colour of the object was white, well it appeared to have white lights on it, the colour of the object itself, well to be honest I couldn't tell, I could see the outline and the white lights, at a guess I would say 4 main white lights on a object as I said before (according to my girlfriend) about the size of 3/4 aircrafts, obviously taking into account distance etc

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   
very interesting story. thank you for sharing. It is a real shame you didn't have your specs on. would have made the experience that more interesting for you.
Let us know if anything new happens and keep a camera ready.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Death_Kron

Seeing is believing and once you've seen with your OWN eyes everything changes does'nt it ? Its good you had your GF with you .
I always prefer to have a witness with me when I see these things.
There is nothing wrong with a bit of healthy scepticism but you will get frustrated and angry now when people say your a troll ,a liar or just dellusional . Those are the breaks i'm afraid .

welcome to the wider world .

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   
"Once you've seen one..." That's the key, you know. I saw mine thirty years ago, almost to the day. No contact and it was high in the sky. At night in South Central Oregon a few miles from Bend. Nothing since, I regret to say.
Since the web came along, I read everybody's blogs fairly regularly. Still no answer nor even much more information - saving a lot of reinforcement from others who also see things which they can't explain. I can't help but wonder if any of the reports we see attributed to astronauts and other NASA people are true. Are there really alien constructions on the moon? Were there really a lot of alien ships watching Apollo 17? Will we ever know?

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

I certainly will let you all know if anything new happens, after seeing what I saw I actually plan on going out a couple of nights in the week just to see if I can spot anything like that again.

I too, wish I had my specs with me although it might of made the experience more intersting, I'm sure it would of made it even stranger!

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by reconpilot

Seeing definately is believing, I can be pretty harsh when judging other peoples stories & conspiracies, however aliens / UFO's are something I have always said I believed in.

As you said there is nothing wrong with a healthy dose of sceptism. I'm actually very glad that my girlfriend was with me, as she could she it better, but also now I know that it wasn't just me "seeing" things.

My girlfriend actually remarked that she wished that someone else was there to see it also, as she's going to be annoyed that no one, in her oppinion, will believe her.

Like I said, she actually started crying while we was watching this, I didn't start crying but I can tell you that its probably the most shocking thing I have ever seen.

I know what ever we saw wasn't from this world, its simply impossible, the way it was moving, the size of it, the strange white flash and white flights. Scary stuff, but I'm glad I did see it!

[edit on 18/8/08 by Death_Kron]

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Quite the experience sir! Is she calm enough, what with the crying and all, to give a description?

Just to balance it out.

Believe it or not these are actually my favorite sighting posts. A lot of them have pictures that really tell us nothing. A lot of them are so stylized that they can't be believed. But posts like these always tell me, "yes this person saw what they saw, yes it was incredible, it's their experience and this is what they have, who needs pictures? This is for them." It's so personal, I love it!

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by stonespiral

I think she has got over the inital shock now, so I will ask her to write her own versions of events and post that for comparison.

I agree with you 100%, my girlfriend did say to me last night something along the lines of "no one will believe us when we tell them this" and I think I replied with something similiar to "I don't really care, I KNOW what I'v seen"

[edit on 18/8/08 by Death_Kron]

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Here is my girlfriends version of events:

"I was out walking with my boyfriend around 10:15 when he noticed a bright flash in the sky, i turned round to have a look and in-between the trees was a large bright white saucer shaped object which was moving backwards and forwards at great speed, it then started to move diagonally and the object would appear a lot more frequently. We decided to walk in the direction of the object to get a better look but as we walked the object disappeared. We went back to the previous location and the object appeared again, this time not as frequently but still moving in the same direction although now it was starting to fade away, around 20 minutes after we had first seen the object, it seemed to disappear all of a sudden. I have seen strange lights in the sky not long ago, but this sighting has been, by far the most exciting one I have witnessed and I have never seen anything like that before."

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Death_Kron

So true . Its a life changer really . Some people cant handle that though .
It really screws them up . You are lucky you have a mature and open minded GF .It makes all the difference.
my wife is cool like that , she just says 'so what' while I am jumping up and down .
My daughter saw her first one a few months back . totally cool with it because she has never been told its not possible or real .

attitude really is everything .

I remember asking my grandad about UFO"S when I was really young .
He just told me about a large cigar shaped one he saw over boscombe down one day .just matter of fact . Thats when I knew my family was in on the whole thing . No big deal .

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   
it's the sort of thing that makes this whole subject so nuts

once you've seen something - there's no going back - you just know something you can't un-know

it's frustrating when people try to talk you out of - there's just no way to explain it to them

until they see it for themselves

top topics

join