It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Parable on the Male/Female Duality of Existence

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I came across this original bit of text in a remote online corner, and being the water-bearer that I am decided to channel it here so that it may find larger waters in which to rest. I think it's important enough.

I feel it offers a refined sense of our eternal cause, every one of us, right into this very moment. Grammatical errors (bountiful) are included but it is somewhat abridged for length and emphasized in two places.

Thanks from me to you, for your little bit of time here.

"I AM"

"In the beginning there was darkness and chaos
Then the Darkness said give me a God That is Give me good
And so the first sanity was created the fire element the first god the first man the first person

Imagine two hemispheres one dark and one light one insane and one sane.
100 g-gillian ideas from the insane female mind impacting on the new male mind

All her ideas in opposition to all his ideas formed an electron in-between the two minds an energy wave made not out of love but the male mind trying not to be destroyed by the first Dark insanity.

The darkness the element known as ether created the light because it selfishly wanted needed a god and the god was good not out of nobility or selfless love for madness but to be apart from the monster that had given birth to the poor man. The first star burning away in the dark in his fight against the darkness the first good idea the first pure 100% god/good idea

where as before there was one lonely dark life rotting away in the dark with no body to love now there were two. And so they started to fight the dark mind creative destructive and the light mind willful and controlling.

unfortunately the argument between dark and light raged for so long the male had to put his feet down on solid bedrock just to withstand the epic proportion of madness coming from the feminine mind and so all the other elements were created. They are part of the fire elements super refined argument as to why he should be the one whose boss. And even though the darkness created him to be boss being a willful flame of there own they realized that they could not afford to be told what to do and if ever asked they would always say no even when in there interests they would still argue. Not only because they are completely insane but because they now realized it was there insanity and by creating another they had lost power. And since that day have waged a dark war against all life to regain that power. Out of desperation the male mind escaped into the system. First as this one and then that one and then all ones over and over and over.desperatly trying to loose there mind desperately trying to somehow escape the darkness who for all time had whittled and gnawed and corrupted them over and over with no let up. If the fire asked to leave the dark would say and what of the electron where all life exists would you kill all of these just to be rid of my sick mind.

And now this is where you find your self the reader. You are the fire element that ran from the darkness you are the god that hid away in a dream world trying to loose your mind so you could escape the dark flame you are god. Not the god from this story or the god from that story. But all stories. You used to be your mother and a flower and the family pet in the eternity that has just past you have been every god and goddess that has ever existed more than 1 million times and you used to be Satan also . you was never born to learn you was born to run don't be to eager to teach your brother how wonderful life is if he puts away all his childish ways. Because if he wakes up to the reality that he has been good eternally that is god. What will he be faced with?

A very angry woman the negative hemisphere of every mind who did not run into the system but watched and waited and hated. They are not angry out of vengeance or justice or even because they are totally insane but because the first being ever created the one they created selfishly to be good for them to be there dada or there king. Could not get away quick enough. They knew there was no choice to fight that was the only life they had but an endless argument about nothing is insane

so what we have is today situation. I am not you literally and you are not me literally but we are both young gods. We were both born of the fire but we ran into life into a place born from the argument between the god and goddess the electron

when I was god and you was me I watched your life with envy. So simple and happy and free. I began to hate myself and even to hate you because you could think and feel and love and learn in blissful ignorance. And all I had was a giant pair of teeth trying to eat away at every idea I ever had every emotion unforgiving loveless hate that would rot the heart and soul of every life if we did not one day return to the argument of who is in control of life.

If you reincarnate you are not in control that is clear so what exactly is the problem.
In short it is sanity. The fire elements sanity is such a huge burden for the dark fire that she craves it. She will spend all your life whittling away at your mind programming you to totally accept her rule and if you dare complain she will bite you and if you do not complain she will bite you. First its only a sub conscious nibble to teach you but soon its a bite and a fight and then full on all out mind war.

There is but one course of action for you to take and only one. You simply must be god.
Remember you have been every god who ever lived in the eternal past nobody is more qualified than you nobody. Its not about education or feelings or humility. It is simply a test of wills. Face the beast and say NO. face the woman and say I AM. I have authority over my life I AM life and you are a sovereign of nothing without me. I AM the first and the last king I have always been and you will only be mindless madness without me. There is only two sides to an argument that which is me and that which is not me so even if you have armies against my will I still own fifty percent of the argument at all times.

the system the woman the active force against god will not allow you to be master of your life because you would without doubt kill her. There is no doubt in my mind that there is not a single being in existence that would not end all life just to be rid of her.

Not because she is evil but because she is addicted to being you. She wrote every story because you ran she was your every mother because you ran if you cant sort it out for your self and you are every god in life who would you have do it for you. Her? you may say no but you did .Everything you want in life every thing you think in life every thing you do in life. Is any of it anything more than a reaction to the moment before. I think this because of an emotion inspired by this act or this word. If we are just reacting are we thinking at all?. and if we are simply reacting to the woman who is in control and how will we ever get back to our birthright 51% life

my advice is don't give up your power. She is not a giant worm eating her way through the universe or a serpent chasing her own tail. And from the perspective of you being god it really is your choice but if you don't know how to make that choice because you have been so poorly programed in favor of the woman how will you make it. SHE IS AN IDEA!. and so are you. a 50/50 fair vote is death to every living thing in eternity because there is no room for the electron no room between 1 and 0 you must have agitation it must be 1.5 0.9 it must be 49% 51% it can never be fair because it all dies if it ever is.

So Who is god. You are by birthright and you have been all of your life and all of every life but. If you ever want to rest you never will be god. And as soon as you choose not to be god. Or not to be exclusively good you become a facet of her argument she is good and bad / creative destructive. positive and negative lightwaves soundwaves consciousness the lot. Your only unique quality was being only good and as soon as you surrender that stance you go from being 51% god all the way back down to 1% furniture. You must decide ether you are furniture that she moves from this place to that or ether you are her dad. Never ever ever ever ever ask it to be fair it never will be. ether you are in charge or she is there is no agreement or contract that can ever be formed that must not die the moment it is penned between you. If you cant fight and you must rest from the agony of argument endless toil simply to survive if you must rest then do so your god you choose but know who you leave in charge in your sted

Finally accept that this is only an idea and since you became GOD it was always your choice if you don't like it don't do it say NO to madness and choose your own path but understand she will never obey you if you cant rule her she rules you so keep it simple so there is less to corrupt and be 100% sure in your own mind so that you at least have your 50% of the argument. If she uses 100 people to say you are wrong each person has 1 100th the value of 50% don't give in to a number ever.

If you throw the stone in the pond there will be many ripples but it was still your stone. And therefore still your point Good Luck

PS. Thanks for keeping my throne warm for me as I have for you"

The full original post is here: www.astralpulse.com...

This post ends here.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Um wow that was confusing. I think I sortof understood it.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 12:05 AM
link   
I wanted to respond with more than just a one line post. But all I can come up with is:

WHA??????????????

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by darkelf

Good point.

I think I got the last sentence, the stone in the pond thingy.
That's a Buddhist image to portray the infinite causality of our actions onto the universe.
But the rest of it is a little esoteric.

Perhaps a "cliff notes" approach would be best to get started here.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Is anyone here familiar with Taoism, or has anyone read the gnostic Corpus Hermeticum?

The opening "genesis" of what I posted is very similar to the "genesis" from the Corpus Hermeticum (notice the similarities in the elements that will emerge here) :

3. Then said I, "I would Learn the Things that art, and Understand the Nature of them and know God."
"How?" said he.
I answered, "That I would gladly hear.''
Then he, "Have me again in thy mind, and whatsoever thou wouldst learn, I will teach thee."

4. When he had thus said, he was changed in his Idea or Form and straightway in the twinkling of an eye, all things were opened unto me: and I saw an infinite Sight, all things were become light, both sweet and exceedingly pleasant; and I was wonderfully delighted in the beholding it.

5. But after a little while, there was a darkness made in part, coming down obliquely, fearful and hideous, which seemed unto me to be changed into a Certain Moist Nature, unspeakably troubled, which yielded a smoke as from fire; and from whence proceeded a voice unutterable, and very mournful, but inarticulate, insomuch that it seemed to have come from the Light.

6. Then from that Light, a certain Holy Word joined itself unto Nature, and out flew the pure and unmixed Fire from the moist Nature upward on high; it is exceeding Light, and Sharp, and Operative withal. And the Air which was also light, followed the Spirit and mounted up to Fire (from the Earth and the Water) insomuch that it seemed to hang and depend upon it.

7. And the Earth and the Water stayed by themselves so mingled together, that the Earth could not be seen for the Water, but they were moved, because of the Spiritual Word that was carried upon them.

8. Then said Poemander unto me, "Dost thou understand this Vision, and what it meaneth?"
"I shall know," said I.
Then said he, "I am that Light, the Mind, thy God, who am before that Moist Nature that appeareth out of Darkness, and that Bright and Lightful Word from the Mind is the Son of God."

www.levity.com...

Note the similarities in the various elements into which the original nothingness is transformed.

Also the concepts of "male" and "female" are not literal (or the text would be sexist!
) but related to the metaphorical male and female archetypes familiar in Western occultism and referenced in the Taoist Tao te Ching:

Know the male,
yet keep to the female:
receive the world in your arms.
If you receive the world,
the Tao will never leave you
and you will be like a little child.

Know the white,
yet keep to the black:
be a pattern for the world.
If you are a pattern for the world,
the Tao will be strong inside you
and there will be nothing you can't do.

Know the personal,
yet keep to the impersonal:
accept the world as it is.
If you accept the world,
the Tao will be luminous inside you
and you will return to your primal self.

The world is formed from the void,
like utensils from a block of wood.
The Master knows the utensils,
yet keeps to the the block:
thus she can use all things.

acc6.its.brooklyn.cuny.edu...

There are dualities to everything. If you divide the entire universe into two parts, a very enlightening division to make is a division along lines of "male" and "female" energies:

Male is archetypically active, potent, goes forth and actively accomplishes things, is like the spoken "Word" of 'god' that initiated all of creation from the void (female), while the archetypal female is the form, the background, subtle, dark, passive, etc.

Western occultists like Crowley wrote on a lot of this, and the subject of which aspects of things classify archetypically as "male" and which classify as "female" can go on literally forever but the pattern and "feel" is very simple. Male "gives" and female "receives." In an electrical plug, there is a "male" plug and a "female" socket into which it plugs into. In the act of mammal sex, well, you know. This analogy is very broad and can be applied to just about anything and yet maintains a coherent metaphorical meaning in every legitimate example.

The Twin Pillars seen here represent Male/Female duality:

So do the Sun (male) and Moon (female) resting atop those pillars. Notice that the Sun actively gives out energy while the Moon "receives" it and reflects it coldly back to us -- at night. Also, the right- and left-hemispheres of the brain (the "male" side is analytical, the "female" side is intuitive -- both are required for a full understanding).

And don't tell me you guys don't know what the Yin-Yang is: a representation of the opposition of counter-acting male and female energies in the universe, which together are generative (cause agitation and movement across the whole universal spectrum) and form the whole of creation in its complexity.

Also the text above references reincarnation. That's what it's talking about when it says that the feminine aspect plays the role of your every mother because you ran. You also played the role of every mother of all time, but not simultaneously. The ultimate male-female duality is beyond 4D (and our senses of being separated individuals), or in other words transcends time. If this was all expressed in terms of physics you would be playing with a very high-numbered dimension when you finally combine the male and female aspects into a single aspect of 'god'. You would also be very close to godhead.

For anyone who has dived into these things, there really is a beautiful message just waiting to be picked out of the above text. That's why I was inspired to repost it here. It relates to every actively incarnated individual walking around in this external feminine mystery that surrounds each of us. It's all around you and it will persist for only as long as you let it.

[edit on 21-8-2008 by bsbray11]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
yes

i want to respond more but i have no time now

but yes, it is beyond question.

we are born of female, every cell in our body comes out of the female , wrapped somewhere dark and wet, until we are suddenly confronted with the external world, of light and dry and we begin again...
but always inside us, it is dark and wet, we forget that

makes sense? well its the first thing i thought

well i did respond!

[edit on 13-7-2009 by 2theC]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
genius! But so is everything.
or is it madness? I don't know. I don't know what to say, but I want to say something. I like the part about the action reaction, but I'm not sure about it. Does anything really have true free will? I'll agree with you that I am God though, thanks for noticing.
hmmm, good work slave.

new topics

top topics

join