It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demon Possessed World Leaders

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Was Hitler possessed by Satan?

Although, modern science and psychology do not believe that such entities exist, there is small group within their ranks that are beginning to say there exist malevolent forces that can supplant the human personality. There seems to be no other rational explanations for such behavior.

One of the manifestations of evil in the earth-plane is demonic possession of the human consciousness. This is where a malevolent spirit entity supplants the will of the soul and performs its will in the human consciousness. Whatever one’s political or religious belief, one has to understand that there are very powerful and sinister spiritual forces influencing human behavior and human events.

Hitler’s aide Hermann Rauschning in his book Hitler Speaks describes the trance that Hitler entered when he spoke during various political rallies. Hermann describes Hitler as a medium for spirits and said that he was possessed by them. He writes: “One cannot help thinking of him as medium. For most of the time, mediums are ordinary, insignificant people. Suddenly, they are endowed with what seems to be supernatural powers, which sets them apart from the rest of humanity. The medium is possessed. Once the crisis is passed, they fall back again into mediocrity. It was in this way, beyond any doubt, that Hitler was possessed by forces outside of himself - almost demonical forces of which the individual man Hitler was only a temporary vehicle. The mixture of the banal and the supernatural created that insupportable duality of which power was conscious in his presence … It was like looking at a bizarre face whose expression seemed to reflect an unbalanced state of mind coupled with a disquieting impression of hidden powers.

www.plim.org...

Some interesting historical accounts.....

As an example of Satan, protecting his own...during World War I, while Hitler was in the trenches, a voice told him to get up and to move to another location. The location that he was previously huddled down in, was bombed by mortar fire.

(later when he was in power)
Hitler's goal was to take over half of Czechoslovakia. His excuse was that he wished to liberate the three and a quarter million Germans who lived in Sudetenland. Czechoslovakia began mobilizing for war. Hitler feared that England and France might side with Czechoslovakia and begin a general war. The Czechs defiance put Hitler into a rage. "How dare they accuse Germany of being about to commit aggression." The French and British, however, wanted peace at any price. They sent Edouard Daladier and Nevill Chamberlain to meet the German dictator and offer a deal - they would allow Hitler to take half of Czechoslovakia. Hitler's response? "I have fallen from Heaven". Sound familiar? Hitler, of course, took all of Czechoslovakia.

www.studiesintheword.org...

Prophecy states that the two world leaders The Beast (political leader), and the False Prophet (religious leader), will both be possessed by Satan and by demons, and that the False Prophet will work miracles in the sight of men as proof of their authority.

And the tragedy...MOST OF HUMANITY WILL EMBRACE THEM AS SAVIORS!

[edit on 17-8-2008 by SirPaulMuaddib]

Mod Edit: No Quote/Plagiarism – Please Review This Link.

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 17/8/2008 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   
this seems to have gotten posted in wrong forum....>

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by SirPaulMuaddib

Not at all... It is precisely in the correct forum.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 06:33 AM
link   
(an interesting reply from other repeat thread..which is locked in favor of this thread)

Your assertion is absolutely correct. A marvelous book that details Hitler's demon possession is "The Twisted Cross". Unfortunately it's out of print now. There have been many leaders who have evidenced demon possession.

Stalin also exhibited clear signs of demon possession,

Stalin’s daughter Svetlana Alliluyeva said that a terrible demon had possession of Stalin. She wrote: “Beria (the Soviet minister of interior) seemed to have had a diabolic link with all our family … Beria was a frightening, wicked demon … A terrible demon had taken possession of my father’s soul.
bullet

The Secretary of the Communist International allied himself with Stalin in the struggle with Trotsky and others in the 1920’s after Lenin died wrote the following about Stalin “He is not a man, but a devil.”
bullet

Stalin Kaganovitch brother-in-the-law wrote the following in his diary. “I started to understand how Stalin managed to make himself a god. He did not have a single human characteristic … Even when he exhibited some emotions, they did not seem to belong to him …”

from
www.plim.org...

If you don't believe in demon possession you should the excellent book my M. Scott Peck, "People of the Lie". He is a psychiatrist and he describes several patients who at some point in their lives made terrible compromises with dark powers and later manifested what could only be called demon possession and pure evil.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 06:34 AM
link   
I want to see if I can find more info on either of these books, I would be interested in reading them....

Amazon has them listed...I will try and get them.

[edit on 18-8-2008 by SirPaulMuaddib]

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 07:00 AM
link   
You know what gets me, though? Its fellow christians calling for strikes on syria/damascus and iran.

Something about prophecy or whatever...I think no human intervention will fulfill last days prophecy.

If God needs something done he'll accomplish it himself.

I believe my God is powerful enough that he doesn't need human help.

He'll deal with the enemies himself and spare his saints from having blood on their hands.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Although, modern science and psychology do not believe that such entities exist, there is small group within their ranks that are beginning to say there exist
I'd like to see one respected scientist or a research paper that has this conclusion.

[edit on 18-8-2008 by science lol]

top topics

join