It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FOX News caught using NLP Neuro-linguistic programming

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Hi,
the way I percieve the 666 hand gesture is as follows . The fore finger and thumb are holding the value of what the professors saying , a grain of sand , less perhaps , the circle /hole that those same two fingers make represents the void where all the professors value ( a grain of sand ) is going each time he utters a word . The three fingers represent that hannity has the (me myself and I ) in hand and the points the professor would like to represent have been nulled in the preset programming . Altogether, its obvious that the fox perspective is one of schoolyard mentality , where minimizing the others value immediately is a first and last move in a game there sure to win , for the point might be a moot point after all , its irrelevant , what matters most is that each party is heard , and thats exactly what hannity and combs method prevents .

this type of behavior is rampant and thoroughly disgusting , by the way , for all the internets worth , might just be , the next tv . Peace ;-)

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by BlasteR

But it is true that if you compare Steven Colbert's body language and hand gestures to Bill O'Reilly's, they are nearly identical. The difference is that Colbert is an act for comedy. Bill O'Reilly is a political pundit who is completely serious.. ALL THE TIME. And when O'Reilly is actually laughing on his show he's usually actually laughing at other people or groups of people.

Plus, one of Colbert's big gigs is by immitating O'Reilly so it makes perfect sense that his body language imitates him as well. O'Reilly is scum. Plain and simple. He is too hot headed to be a speaker of truth. Any time someone disagrees with HIS view he throws them under the bus and runs all over them for the rest of the show so they can't get their point across. I've only seen a few people stand up to him and actually override that idiot. Phil Donahue is one and he is a perfect example of someone who doesn't bow down to what the MSM dictators want their people to spew out. He did his own thing and was leading the ratings and yet he was let go due to......ratings!

It's a joke and the sad thing is that most people do not even realize they are being manipulated so much.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by enlighten2012
reply to post by robwerden

i read up a bit on NLP and it just dosent seem to me that this is what we are seeing in the media. i'm not saying though that they dont use some form of manipulation (as we all know).

i read nlp is a methodology of how we function as human beings. the purpose is to study, describe and transfer models of human excellence. it is the relationships between how we think (neuro), how we communicate both verbally and non-verbally (linguistic) and our patterns of behaviour and emotion (programmes).

i think it pushes your own boundries and helps you use the capabilities which are innate though rarely used. form of hypnosis...i dont imagine though could be wrong.

You got it about half right. It can be used to make yourself a better person. However, I would highly suggest this to anyone who questions NLP and its use on the subconscious should watch Derren Brown's, Something Wicked This Way Comes. Not the movie with Jack Nickolas. You will be amazed and what he can do. It all comes down to overloading the mind and implanting suggestions. It's real folks.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   
AND, What about the pen in his hand? This is also a subconscious suggestion that the reporter is a person of literature, who can read and write and who is writing regularly. This denotes intelligence. He is trying to portray an intelligent persona in order to better convince people of his manipulations.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   
to me, hannity's "ok" or "666" gesture looked like the old protection-from-the-evil-eye gesture.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
If you must watch TV to get your news, try The BBC and feel the difference!!!

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by NorthWolfe CND
If you must watch TV to get your news, try The BBC and feel the difference!!!
Yes one would think that, but unfortunately the BBC is not to be trusted either. They may be the lesser of evils but I have caught them out on being biased and less than truthful too.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by dariousg

I have seen it too..and it is frigging amazing!

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Well, these videos are very well done. I've checked the persons profile who had posted them and he is under comedian. Would that be the right category for his videos?I'm not really sure cause their pretty much like subliminal messages and things like that.

I've never really gave a damn about interviews and things like these on Fox because I always knew right then and there that I was wasting my time, It's like the interviewer would never shut up while i'm trying to pay attention the the guy who should be talking... I havent been the biggest expert on the media but i'm starting to understand it much better...

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 05:38 AM
link   
It doesn't take three videos and over analysis to that fox news is ridiculous. I never really took fox news seriously. I think its horrible how they use these same tactics when it comes to questioning anything that is not "right wing. I don't know how the super religious right wing can actually buy into it.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 08:23 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   
seriously guys.....dont use your distain for conservatives and fox news to throw out allegations of hypnosis lol come on seriously? how much more paranoid can we get

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 11:29 PM
link   
;
Thanks for posting the videos up. I can't stand watching oreily or hannity colmes as they constantly interrupt, are very combative and generally rude, cut people off, take cheap shot digs with childish like comments and interjections. My biggest gripe with them is they put words in peoples mouths
or at least frequently try to. If you had a friend or someone like that in your life you'd probably avoid them
and I do exactly that other than an occasional clip on the internet which I can't stand for more than a few minutes.

I have always said something is up with them, and you pointed it all out in detail, and making me more aware of nlp. Thanks

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 06:19 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by robwerden

posting to add..

F^#K fox news/propaganda and bill o'reilly the nwo/police state puppet

East Coast Avengers- Kill Bill O'Reilly
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 28-8-2008 by Skipper1975]

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by tallcool1
"To the person that said that we are being manipulated into voting for a candidate with no experience what so ever in anything. I, for the most part, believe that presidents are only puppets, no matter who is in office, and if that person try to make a difference, they take that person out of the way!

I believe that the more info that we get, the more prepare we can be to all kind of attacks to our psyche. We must be very discerning with everything unless, of course, we are talking about 9/11, which it's pretty obvious what it is! "

Greyone - that would have been me. I do agree that, for the most part, the president is a puppet. Really I am just tired of the whole right wing conspiracy crap and was responding to that.
And, yes it is pretty obvious what 9/11 was. Hijacked planes were flown into buildings creating a cause for war. I can buy into the argument that, like Pearl Harbor, it was allowed to happen, but I'm not so desperate for conspiracy that I believe Bush and Cheney planned it.

Well, I'm not going to get into the 9/11 episode here.
The president is just the blaming face, yes...so, what can we do about that?

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Skipper1975

And we can't forget Karl Rove who has been an official "Fox contributor" for about 7 months now.

-ChriS

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I continue to laugh at this retarded thread. I mean I told people where I work about it and they said the exact same thing I did. Some paranoid people need mental health treatment. There are a number of medications available to help everyone who believes this crap.

So please continue this ridiculous worthless thread, as I'm sure you're going to prove this is true, even though I told you I manage/have managed many network stations and it isn't.

Preach on though. I can't wait to hear what crap comes next.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by rocksarerocks
Some paranoid people need mental health treatment. There are a number of medications available to help everyone who believes this crap.

Would you have said this in Nazi Germany during the 1930's, too?

We are seeing the same situation now, but back then you would have definitely been shown wrong by the course of history. Also like the people who refused to believe the Sun was the center of our solar system after so many generations of everyone thinking the Earth was. Looking back at history, when you think about it, tt really doesn't take much effort to be stupid.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by rocksarerocks
I continue to laugh at this retarded thread. I mean I told people where I work about it and they said the exact same thing I did. Some paranoid people need mental health treatment. There are a number of medications available to help everyone who believes this crap.

So please continue this ridiculous worthless thread, as I'm sure you're going to prove this is true, even though I told you I manage/have managed many network stations and it isn't.

Preach on though. I can't wait to hear what crap comes next.

Just read my signature...that's all I have to say to you!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join