It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oasis Predictions or Coincidence ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   

If the Gallaghers ever ask you to be on the cover of one of their records, think twice - you could end up being struck by the curse of Oasis.

Weston-super-Mare's Grand Pier is just the latest to have fallen foul of the dreaded hoodoo.

The 104-year-old iconic landmark that appeared on the Oasis cover of their 1995 single burned down last month. Days later, infamous London record shop Sister Ray went into administration - 13 years after appearing on the front of (What's the Story) Morning Glory?

Football legend George Best was pictured on the band's debut album Definitely Maybe in 1994. The Manchester United ace later died of liver failure. And New York's Twin Towers featured on Standing on the Shoulder of Giants, released in 2000 - 18 months before they were destroyed by terrorists.

A source close to Oasis said: "It is a bit of a coincidence."
Source

If i had'nt just filled my head with all the illuminati new world order info, this would have just passed me by. I think this needs looking into a bit more than i can, so any help is a bonus.
Oasis are well know manchester city fans and george best is a manchester united legend and if u dont no the rival fans dont like each others players too much.
Searched for oasis new album cover and this is what i got whats your thoughts on this image??

Source
Oasis' new album art is the product of the 'most expensive' graphic designer in London apparently.
Link

Thanks
Lee

[edit on 17-8-2008 by slylee]

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Apparently the new picture was designed by Julian House who did the Primal Scream Extrmntr cover

Julian House’s striking cover art, an oneiric combination of op art, textbook design and the occult

The name M B Devot comes up A lot on Ghost Box Releases. Who was he?
A strange, neglected ‘60s/’70s cultural theorist, who specialized in séances, dreams and the televisual revolution, an occult Marshal Mcluhan.
Source
A quote from one of the artists on his label called "The Advisory Circle"
"Remember, electricity can not be seen or heard. Harmful, invisible forces surround us everywhere we go. Fortunately The Advisory Circle are on hand to help us make the right decisions."

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Footage to accompany the first edition of The Folklore and Mathematics Periodical. A Ghost Box film by Julian House.

Anyone no what the "first edition of The Folklore and Mathematics Periodical" may be i cant find information on this?

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   

A seance of great artists under the guidance of a visionary medium

Interesting read from his site, kinda illuminati style about secrets.
The White People
by
Arthur Machen

"SORCERY and sanctity," said Ambrose, "these are the only realities. Each is an ecstasy, a withdrawal from the common life."

Book Review
Is he using sigil's or sorcery on the latest oasis album cover?

top topics

join