It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arbitron

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I was recently contacted by one of their telemarketers, and was offered 150bucks to wear a device around my neck. According to them the device is a new way of picking up what channels and radio stations people listen to. Does anyone have any information regarding this company, and their practices. Should I do it or just forget it.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   
if you want 150 bucks do it.

are you talking about the portable people meter elaborated upon on their website?Arbitron Portable People Meter

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by iiinvision
if you want 150 bucks do it.

are you talking about the portable people meter elaborated upon on their website?Arbitron Portable People Meter

Yes, that would be the device that I would have to wear. I think she even said in my sleep too.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
My whole family has been carrying the meter with em for well over a year. Each one of us gets an average of $60 a month and sometimes you get bonuses and even win random sweepstakes. The most we have gotten per person is $200 bucks. At first it is a pain in the butt remembering to wear the meter, but you get used to it quickly. Go for it.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   
OMG $150 just for that!

How much to get it implanted permanently, this is what I've always wanted!

My whole family should get one. Everybody Needs an Arbitron - in this day and age, it is no longer a case of 'want'.

top topics

join