It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DOROTHY KILGALLEN & JFK MURDER

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2003 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Dorothy Kilgallen was a NYC newspaper columnist who died shorlty after being granted a private interview w/ Jack Ruby (killer of Lee Harvey Oswald). After this interview, she told various people that she was going to blow the lid off the JFK assasination. Soon after this she died of an intentional drug overdose (11/65)? Suicide? Sitting up in bed reading a book? I DON'T THINK SO!!! No woman is going to off herself & then sit in bed & read, waiting for her time to come.

Dorothy was a panelist for years on What's My Line. They broadcasted live every Sunday night from NYC. The taped shows can now be seen on the Game Show Network (Black & White Overnight). Go on that website (gameshownetwork.com) & read their mssg board about Dorothy & the last show she did. I have not seen the show, but the site states that she was fine that Sunday night, that her husband (Richard Kollmar) stated that she was chipper when she came home. Why would she commit suicide? My theory: her murderers came into her apartment while it was empty, laced her drinking glass w/ a lethal dose of barbituates. She came home from the show, said Hi to Hubby, had a glass of wine or other alcohol, went to bed & BOOM...she was dead. Hey, I know it's sketchy, but it seems plausible.

Dorothy knew Marilyn Monroe. It's been said that MM was going to reveal some interesting tidbits about the Kennedy's, but she never got to do it. Perhaps MM was going to give the story to Dorothy? MM died in 1963 of a barbituates "suicide" (& alcohol? i'm not sure) . We all know what REALLY happened there, right?

Dorothy also wrote about UFO's. She was a threat on many levels.

Some people believe it was THE MOB that killed Kennedy & all the others. It could have been. But dare I say anything to the contrary? All I'll say is this: The WARREN COMMISSION was part of the conspiracy.

BE AFRAID. BE VERY AFRAID.

posted on Jan, 10 2003 @ 02:45 PM
link   
More on Kilgallen:

Dorothy was a woman all of us here at ATS must respect. She was one of the first modern conspiracy theorists, and a threat to the secret cabal responsible for the murder of John F. Kennedy. She was a columnist whose strong dedecation to the truth got her killed by the same people who botched the JFK assassination. It was she, who, when the rest of the populace of America was being lied to, said no, I will not accept this, I want the Truth.

Her column became the number one source for the facts regarding the assassination. She even said that she had explosive evidence that she was going to put into a book, if released this evidence could have been the nail in the coffin of the conspirators. That was until she was found dead (as kitty said).

Some problems with her death:
The book she was reading? She already read it. She had eye problems, but when she was found, there were no glasses in sight. Her JFK murder file? Never found.

There is no way to believe that Lee Harvey Oswald was alone in the murder or that any thing the Warren Comission told us was true

A good introduction to the JFK murder is the book UFOs JFK and Elvis by Richard belzer

XAOS

posted on Jan, 10 2003 @ 03:04 PM
link   
BTW... Welcome to ATS kittymeow!!!!!!!!
Good post

XAOS

posted on Jan, 11 2003 @ 04:00 AM
link   
thanks xaos.
i'll read that book, for sure!!!

posted on Jan, 19 2003 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Dorothy Kilgallen knew Marilyn Munroe well, she also said she had seen Munroe's 'little diary of secrets'.
Nicholas Redfern was researching for his book 'COSMIC CRASHES' when he unearthed some interesting information.
He was told of a newspaper report that Kilgallen had written for the Los Angeles Examiner, dated 23rd May 1955. She wrote:

"British scientists and airmen, after examining the wreckage of one mysterious flying ship, are convinced these strange aerial objects are not optical illusions or Soviet inventions, but are flying saucers which originate on another planet. The source of my information is a British official of cabinet rank who prefers to remain unidentified."

The information about Kilgallen was originally released by Gordon Creighton, a former diplomat and intelligence officer, and the 'cabinet official' is believed to be Lord Louis Mountbatten. She was so good at uncovering 'covert' information that the CIA had even considered recruiting her.

Three days before she died, Munroe told Kilgallen that she was about to call a press conference to reveal that she had proof that JFK had been taken to a secret airbase and shown "things from outer space." Munroe also said she had proof that JFK told her about a UFO crash in New Mexico and the recovery of dead alien bodies.
This information, according to Kilgallen, was what was writted in the diary.
Later, after Kilgallen had produced an article about this, she too was found dead.

JFK is reported to have said he intended to 'go public' with the same information, and threatened to expose MJ12. (Majestic 12) Not long after he was assassinated.

Also, Kilgallen was the only reporter to have ever interviewed Jack Ruby. She said that she intended to 'tell all' and expose the truth behind the JFK assassination, but was found dead before she had the chance.

The chapter in Redfern's book, that covers this information, is the first in the book and is called :
"The Aliens, the actress and the Assassination."

posted on Jan, 19 2003 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Great post kittymeow! I've never heard of Dorothy Kilgallen b4. I'll follow up on it now. Thanx

posted on Jan, 31 2003 @ 04:07 AM
link   
A chemist who reported to Dr. Charles Umberger at the New York City Medical Examiner�s office discovered she�d been murdered - and was told to keep the chemical analysis under wraps - in 1978. The chemist ran an analysis of the glass Kilgallen had been drinking from when she died. The tests turned up traces of Nembutol on the glass. But Nembutol was not found in her blood.
The blood tests had turned up a lethal cocktail of drugs, three from the fastest-acting groups of barbituates: secobarbitol, amobarbital and pentobarbital.
She was one of the very few major reporters in the country to question the Warren Commission�s cooked findings:

�Twenty-four hours after the assassination ... Chief Curry assured reporters that the sound of the shots told him at once they had come from the Texas School Depository and that 'right away' he radioed an order to surround and search the building.
But actually, as we see from the Police Department�s official version of events. Chief Curry�s immediate concern was not the Depository, but the triple-tiered overpass towards which the Presidential car was moving at about eight miles an hour when the fatal shots were fired.�
Biographer Lee Israel found, J. Edgar Hoover was following the dispatches of the �flighty and irresponsible� Dorothy Kilgallen with extraordinary and painstaking attention.

The facts about Kilgallen�s death have been widely distorted.
She threatened to expose the players in the John Kennedy assassination, also mind control experimentation (see below), and was murdered.
A coroner determined this in the mid-�70s, after discovering that the chemicals found on her
drinking glass were not the same as the barbituate combination in her blood, which were highly lethal, and so ruled out suicide or accidental overdose.
Who was responsible for her death?

One possibility:
G. Gordon Liddy�s deposition in the Hunt suit exposed a domestic death squad: "We had perhaps a dozen men who were willing to come on board in this connection. And Mr. Hunt, to impress upon me the high caliber of these individuals, stated that they had accounted among them for a substantial number of deaths, including two who had hanged someone from a beam in a garage."
Were these the same 'high caliber individuals' who killed gossip columnist Dorothy Kilgallen, the only reporter to interview Jack Ruby, and the author of a public memorandum to Lyndon Johnson, published on December 21, 1964:

MEMORANDUM TO PRESIDENT JOHNSON:

"Please check with the State Department.... the leaders of our Armed Forces or our chief scientists, to discover what, if anything, we are doing to explore the ramifications of [electromagnetic] thought control ... could change the history of the world."

Kilgallen told friends in the entertainment industry that she was going to 'bust the Kennedy assassination wide open.' But she never had the chance, because she died of acute barbituate and alcohol poisoning - the New York medical examiner could not at the time say whether Kilgallen died accidentally or was murdered on November 8, 1965.
Mary Branum, one of Kilgallen�s editors, received a telephone call several hours prior to the discovery of Ms. Kilgallen�s body.
The anonymous caller informed Branum that the columnist had been murdered.

Full story at:
www.virtuallystrange.net...

(click 'UFO Updates, then March 1999, then select March 5, then Re: Dorothy Kilgallen Autopsy - Geri & Alfred Webre)

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheCat
Dorothy Kilgallen knew Marilyn Munroe well, she also said she had seen Munroe's 'little diary of secrets'.
Nicholas Redfern was researching for his book 'COSMIC CRASHES' when he unearthed some interesting information.
He was told of a newspaper report that Kilgallen had written for the Los Angeles Examiner, dated 23rd May 1955. She wrote:

"British scientists and airmen, after examining the wreckage of one mysterious flying ship, are convinced these strange aerial objects are not optical illusions or Soviet inventions, but are flying saucers which originate on another planet. The source of my information is a British official of cabinet rank who prefers to remain unidentified."

The information about Kilgallen was originally released by Gordon Creighton, a former diplomat and intelligence officer, and the 'cabinet official' is believed to be Lord Louis Mountbatten. She was so good at uncovering 'covert' information that the CIA had even considered recruiting her.

Three days before she died, Munroe told Kilgallen that she was about to call a press conference to reveal that she had proof that JFK had been taken to a secret airbase and shown "things from outer space." Munroe also said she had proof that JFK told her about a UFO crash in New Mexico and the recovery of dead alien bodies.
This information, according to Kilgallen, was what was writted in the diary.
Later, after Kilgallen had produced an article about this, she too was found dead.

JFK is reported to have said he intended to 'go public' with the same information, and threatened to expose MJ12. (Majestic 12) Not long after he was assassinated.

Also, Kilgallen was the only reporter to have ever interviewed Jack Ruby. She said that she intended to 'tell all' and expose the truth behind the JFK assassination, but was found dead before she had the chance.

The chapter in Redfern's book, that covers this information, is the first in the book and is called :
"The Aliens, the actress and the Assassination."

I was listing this morning to Ian Punnet of Coast to Coast and he had on Kenn Thomas a conspiracy theorist-author and I think one of the better ones from what I can gather from the show info. Kenn stated that Dorothy was on a known drug user that it would be very unlikely that she would do this to herself. This is the first time I've every heard of Dorothy being a great writer and columnist (though I do remember "Whats My LIne which she was one of the panelist.

This is an interesting thread and deserves much more attention that what it has been given!

new topics

top topics

join