It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Government microchipping our military!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by gnosis111
It still a way to "ease" us into something similar.

Of course it is. It's designed to make people slowly believe it's wonderful to have a tracking device on then. It's about safety, which is a word you're going to see a lot more of in the near future. Take note of this.
Once safety has been drilled into us so much as being of the upmost importance, hell will break loose on society, and people will demand "safety" from their Governments.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   
If you ever get a chance look at an US active duty military ID up close.

They have a lot more info on them then name and rank and ssn.

They have been micro chipped for years. And GPS traceable????

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Old News...

We knew it was only a matter of time before the government started trying to track us by implanting computer chips in our bodies. And where do you start highly suspicious, Big Brother-esque projects like this? The Pentagon and our Armed forces, of course.

Scarily enough, we're not talking about some conspiracy theory, or some black ops experiment -- this is for real, and the Pentagon has already awarded the first contract. It's a $1.6 million contract, to be exact, and it's with Clemson University's Center for Bioelectronics, Biosensors and Biochips (C3B). The mandate? To develop the chip that the armed forces hope will save lives by giving them instant access to, and constant tracking of, soldiers' vital medical signs and data on the battlefield. The chips are also considered to have potential for tracking astronauts' vitals during missions.
Already occurring

Whose beast are you from?

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by REXIMUS

I hold a clearance higher than Top Secret, per se (there are not actually clearances higher than TS, just compartments). I have not received any vaccinations, surgeries, or blow darts to the neck since I did my "ATS" indoctrination. I work all source intel, so if there was someone the govt would want to keep track of that didn't work at Area 51, it would be me.

Of course I'm not allowed to wear my uniform and work out of a location where govt presence is not acknowledged, so I guess they have the benefit of plausible deniability.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Theres an interesting link here about RDIF microchip technology and its possible use in humans:
arstechnica.com...
I suppose the wost case scenario in a hundred years is that money will be obsolete and you use your embedded 'chip' to buy goods like food and water similar to a credit card.
Then,if the government doesn't like your political ideology or opinions on certain matters ,it can always turn your chip 'off'.
Just speculation but not a very nice scenario.
Cheers Karl

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul

Originally posted by gnosis111
It still a way to "ease" us into something similar.

Of course it is. It's designed to make people slowly believe it's wonderful to have a tracking device on then. It's about safety, which is a word you're going to see a lot more of in the near future. Take note of this.
Once safety has been drilled into us so much as being of the upmost importance, hell will break loose on society, and people will demand "safety" from their Governments.

Paul ,I think you make quite a good point there.

Its interesting to speculate that certain people may be so conditioned and intimidated by the fear tactics of various media outlets as to actualy willingly accept this technology rather than have it forced upon them.
Cheers Karl
P.S. Like the avatar-have you seen this one
www.moillusions.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join